You’ve already joined me, gorgeous. You’re a sight for sore eyes.
你已经加入了 大美人 你真是养眼啊
Where do you come from?
你是哪里人?
Well, I like to think of the army as my home.
哦 我愿意把陆军当作我的家
Oh, yeah? Yeah?
哦 是吗?是吗?
Ho-Jon, you bring me some ketchup, will you?
昊俊 你给我带点番茄酱好吗?
Captain, I’ve been observing the nurses on your shift.
上尉 我一直在观察你岗位上的护士
Yeah, I know. I saw you.
对 我知道 我看见你了
Naturally, your own opinion is more informed than mine.
自然 你自己的看法比我的更有根据
I think you would like to know what I think of the nurses on my team. I’ll tell you.
我想你愿意知道我对我组里的护士有何看法 我来告诉你
I think they’re fine. I think they’re just great,
我认为她们挺好 我认为她们好极了
and I’m totally satisfied with them.
我对她们完全满意
Counting blood cell… Oh, no, that’s the second time this week.
血球计数… 哦 不 这个星期第二次了
Of course, what do you expect?
当然 你以为呢?
I got cracked all day.
我整天要发疯了
Welcome, gentlemen.
欢迎各位
When the lights go on again When the lights go on again
当灯光再次亮起 当灯光再次亮起
All over the world All over the world
遍洒世界 遍洒世界
You got enough room?
你地方够吗?
Get rid of the line for me.
替我弄掉那条线
All over the world All over the world
遍洒世界 遍洒世界
Is he all right, Hawkeye? Is he all right, Dago?
他还好吗 鹰眼? 他还好吗 “劣质红”?
Yes, you mean he’s going to live? He’ll live. He’s fine.
对 你是说他会活下来? …他会活的 他挺好
I hope somebody’s going to be around tomorrow morning when he wakes up
我希望明早他醒来的时候有人在场
to tell him that he hasn’t got anything between his legs anymore.
告诉他他两腿中间再也没有东西了
But Major Burns is far from satisfied.
但伯恩斯少校远不满意
That doesn’t surprise me.
这并不让我惊讶
Frank Burns does not know his way around an operating theater.
弗兰克·伯恩斯 不懂手术室里的东西
He does not know his way around a body.
他不懂人体的东西
And if you’ll have observed anything,
如果你观察到了什么
you’ll have observed that Major Frank Burns is an idiot.
你会观察到弗兰克·伯恩斯少校是个白♥痴♥
He has flipped his wig, that he is out of his head, that he’s a lousy surgeon.
他抓狂了 他已经神经错乱 他是个差劲的外科医生
On the contrary, I have observed
正相反 我观察到…
that Major Burns is not only a good technical surgeon,
伯恩斯少校不仅是一名技术优秀的外科医生
he is a good military surgeon.
他也是一名优秀的军医
You finished?
你说完了?
I have also noticed that nurses, as well as enlisted men, address you as Hawkeye.
我还注意到护士们 跟士兵们一样 称你为鹰眼
Well, that kind of informality is inconsistent with maximum efficiency in a military organization.
哦 这种不拘礼抵触了军队组织的效率最大化
Come off it, Major!
别逗了 少校
You’ve put me right off my fresh fried lobster. Do you realize that?
你败坏了我吃新鲜炸龙虾的心情 你知道吗?
I’m going to go back to my bed,
我要回到床上去
I’m going to put away the best part of a bottle of Scotch
我要抛弃威士忌里最好的一部分
and under normal circumstances, you being normally what I’d call
在通常情形下 你就是我平常所谓的…
a very attractive woman, I would have invited you back
非常有吸引力的女人 我本来会邀请你去…
to share my little bed with me and you might possibly have come.
跟我分享我的小床 你本来也许会去
But you really put me off.
但你真的倒了我的胃口
I mean, you’re what we call a regular army clown.
我是说 你就是我们所谓的正规陆军小丑
I wonder how a degenerated person like that could have reached
我奇怪像这么一个堕落的人怎么能爬到…
a position of responsibility in the army medical corps.
陆军医疗部队的负责任的要职上
He was drafted.
他是被征召的
Radar! Your briefcase, sir.
雷达 你的公事包 长官
You’re going to see Hammond… I’m spending the day with Hammond.
你要去见哈蒙德将军… 我要到325转运医院 找哈蒙德将军
I’m gonna stay overnight.
我要在那里过夜
Major Burns’ll be in charge.
伯恩斯少校将负责
Good luck. See you in the morning.
祝好运 长官 明早见
Sir, are there any last-minute instructions you want to give to the men?
长官 有什么最后一分钟指示给大家吗?
No, Radar has all the necessary information.
没有 必要信息我都告诉雷达了
Yeah, but who’s going to be on CQ tonight?
是的 但今晚谁值内务呢?
Wait a minute. What about the…
等一下 那个…
Captain. Yes, sir.
上尉 是 长官
I left some shirts on my bunk. The buttons are missing.
我留了几件衬衣在床铺上 扣子掉了
Just ask somebody to sew them up, please.
请找人给缝一下
I’d be glad to do them for you.
我很乐意替你缝上
You don’t have to.
你不必去做的
It’s nothing, really. Great jacket. Is it new?
没什么 真的 外套真好看 是新的吗?
Oh, yeah, my… It was sent to me.
哦 对 我的…寄给我的
You don’t have to do that. Take care.
你不必去缝的 保重
Hail to the chief he’s the best of all the surgeons
向主任欢呼 他是最好的外科医生
He needs a queen to satisfy his urgings He needs a queen to satisfy his urgings
他需要一个王后 来满足他的激励 他需要一个王后 来满足他的激励
Hail to the chief, he’s the best of all the trappers
向主任欢呼 他是最好的情场捕手
He needs a queen to sit upon his lappers He needs a queen to sit upon his lappers
他需要一个王后 坐在他的研磨器上 他需要一个王后 坐在他的研磨器上
Hail to the chief, he’s the best of all the cutters
向主任欢呼 他是最好的操刀手
He needs a queen with a bigger pair of udders
他需要一个王后 有一对更大的乳♥房♥♥
Hail to the chief… Hail to the chief…
向主任欢呼 向主任欢呼
Blake’s gone out of his mind.
布雷克脑子坏掉了
Is that going to go on all night?
要这样闹一整晚吗?
He took his orders and shoved them up his rectum
他拿起他的命令 推进他的直肠里
No, no. No food. No food.
不不 不要吃的 不要吃的
Sex. I want sex. Bring me some sex.
性♥爱♥ 我要性♥爱♥ 给我来点性♥爱♥
Give me some sex. Storch, Storch, come forth.
给我性♥爱♥ 斯托奇 斯托奇 快出来
No, no, no, that one. Bring me that one. He’s chosen you! Congratulations!
不不不 那个 给我那个 他选了你 恭喜
That one. The sultry bitch with the fire in her eyes. Take her clothes off.
那个 那风♥骚♥婊♥子♥眼里全是欲♥火♥ 脱了她的衣服
I want that one! Yes! Yes!
我要那个 对对
Take her clothes off and bring her to me now! I want her now!
脱了她的衣服把她带给我 我现在就要她
Doctor! Doctor!
医生 医生
You forgot your shingle, Doctor.
你忘了你的招牌 医生
“This letter has been written
“写这封信…
“in the interest of…”
“是为了…
Army morale.
军队士气
Good. “Army morale.”
好 “军队士气”
Get that thing out, will you?
把那东西弄出来 好吗?
You want to sing one, too?
你也要唱一首吗?
Wait a second. Wait a second. Radar’s going to sing us our verse.
等一下 等一下 雷达要给我们唱我们的诗歌♥
“This letter has been written in the interest of army morale.
“写这封信是为了军队士气
“As officers, we feel it is our duty to bring this
“作为军官 我们感到我们有责任将…
“unwholesome situation to your attention.
“这种不健康的状况提请你的注意
“We are writing this letter jointly to assure you that
“我们联名写下这封信 以此向你保证…
“no one’s personal feeling has anyway influenced this report.
“没有任何个人情感以任何方式影响这份报告
“Respectfully, Margaret J. Houlihan.” That’s perfect.
“您恭敬的 玛格丽特·J·胡拉罕” 太好了
“Major Burns.” That’s perfect.
“伯恩斯少校” 太好了
I think it’s a marvelous letter.
我认为这是一封了不起的信
We make a good team, don’t we? We think the same way.
我们是个好团队 对吧? 我们想法相同
Of course we do.
我们当然是
It’s almost suppertime.
快到晚饭时间了
You’re not hungry, are you?
你不饿 是不是?
Ravenous. How about you?
如饥似渴 你呢?
For you, Margaret.
为了你 玛格丽特
Now, the sooner this reaches him,
好了 这报告越早递给他
the sooner we can turn this into a tight military outfit.
我们就能越早把这里转变为一个严谨的军事机关
Attention, attention, camp compound.
注意 注意 营地范围内
Corporal Judson has informed the colonel’s office
贾德森下士已告知中校办公室…
that three cases of amphetamine sulphate are unaccounted for again.
三箱安♥非♥他♥命♥硫酸盐又一次不知下落
This is the third occurrence of this type in the last month.
这是本月第三次此类事件
It must stop, by order of Colonel Blake’s office,
这必须停止 布雷克中校办公室命令
4077th MASH unit.
第4077陆军野战医院
I only wish I could deliver that letter personally.
我只希望我可以亲手递送那封信
Good night, Frank.
晚安 弗兰克
Good night, Margaret.
晚安 玛格丽特
I’ll stop by later on to see if you’re all right.
我晚点会过来看看你是否还好
Why, that won’t be necessary. No, I don’t mind.
干嘛 那没有必要 不 我不介意
I’ll leave the door unlocked.
我会留门不锁
Attention. Captain Mclntyre will give a lecture
注意了 麦金泰尔上尉要做一番演讲
on blood and fluid replacement in the mess hall at 0800.
关于血液和体液补充 8点整在食堂
Correction. At 021…
更正 在21点…
At 9:00 this evening.
在今晚9点
Take your hat off, Radar.
脱下你的帽子 雷达
You’re before the king… Queen.
你是在国王前面…哦 王后
Don’t get nervous, Radar.
别紧张 雷达
Long live the chief…
主任万岁…
The colonel… The colonel…
中校…中校…
Long live the chief. The colonel did elect him
主任万岁 中校选择了他