Henry, you gotta do something.
亨利 你必须做点什么
We have stuck it out for a whole week now. Pretty girl.
我们已经卡了一周了 漂亮的女孩 对吧?
Yeah, she kind of grows on you.
对 她好像越来越吸引你了
What is it, men? That sky pilot.
怎么回事 伙计? 那个随军牧师
You have got to get him out of our tent.
你必须把他撵出我们的帐篷
Your tent? Yeah. Get that nurse in there.
你们的帐篷? 对 把那护士弄进去
She doesn’t look like the kind who’d keep you awake all night praying.
她样子不像是那种会整夜祈祷让你醒着的人
I’ve been in the army a long time.
我在陆军待了很长时间了
I know what you guys are trying to pull, but you’re not gonna push me around.
我知道你们几个想要弄什么 但你们使唤不了我
Henry, not for the world would I push you around,
亨利 我打死也不会使唤你的
but, look, there is one more thing, now that you’re talking about it.
但是 你看 还有一件事 既然你说起了
We need a chest cutter.
我们需要一个开胸医生
Yeah. We gotta get an A-one chest cutter in here quick, Henry,
对 我们这里必须尽快有一个顶级的开胸医生 亨利
or we’re gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble.
否则我们鬼麻烦会有一大堆
Forget it. No MASH unit has a chest surgeon.
算了吧 哪个野战医院也没有胸外科医生
We’re not about to get one.
我们不会得到的
Excuse me, sir. Yeah?
抱歉 长官 怎么?
They’re behind in the OR, and the pre-op ward is all jammed up.
他们手术都落后了 而且术前病房♥全乱成一锅粥
The helicopters and the ambulances are coming in full.
直升飞机和救护车都来满了
You guys are gonna have to go to work early today.
你们两个今天必须早点工作
And add overtime to a 12-hour day? What the hell is that?
一天12小时还要加班?这是搞什么鬼?
The union’ll raise all kinds of Cain with you, Henry.
工会会跟你没完没了的 亨利
Boy, Henry, you work those kind of hours, you sure need your rest.
天 亨利 你工作这么久 一定需要休息啊
And you can’t get them with a sky pilot jabbering to heaven all day.
而且你不能让他们跟一个随军牧师一天叨叨去天堂
Major Burns will be out of your tent in 24 hours.
伯恩斯少校将在24小时内离开你们的帐篷
Tell him Captain Pierce and Captain Forrest are on the way.
告诉他 皮尔斯上尉和弗瑞斯特上尉正赶过去
Henry, there’s just one more thing.
亨利 还有一件事
I told you Major Burns will be out of your tent in 24 hours.
我跟你说了伯恩斯少校将在24小时内离开你们的帐篷
The chest cutter. No.
开胸医生 不
I’ll try, damn it. You can’t ask any more than that.
我试试吧 该死的 你不能要求更多了
Pull that back. Put your little finger in.
把它拉回来 把你的小指放进去
My abdominal operation was doing fine. It’s the head wound that did him in.
我的腹部手术做得没事 是头部的伤拖累了他
Dish, get over here and hold this retractor.
秀色 过这边来拿住牵引器
Okay. No. No, no…
好的 不不不
Dish, let me have a long needle holder.
秀色 给我拿一个长针托
Go ahead.
继续
Dago! Amen.
劣质红 阿门
Pull it back, Duke. Hell, I can’t…
拉回去 “公爵” 见鬼 我不能…
Get hold of the other one. Dago.
抓住另一个 “劣质红”
Dago, I want you over here to hold this retractor. Now.
“劣质红” 我要你过来稳住这个牵引器 立刻
Please, come on. Now. Yes, I’m sorry.
拜托 过来 快 好的 抱歉
Hi, Dago. Hey, hold on.
喂 “劣质红” 喂 稳住
My hand… Don’t wiggle it. Just hold on.
我的手… 不要扭动 稳住了
Clamp.
夹钳
I’m sorry, Dago, but this man’s still alive,
抱歉 “劣质红” 可这人还活着
and that other man is dead, and that’s a fact.
而另一个死了 那是事实
Can you hold it with two fingers, Dago?
你能不能用两只手指稳住它 “劣质红”?
Hell. Where the hell… Did you see it?
见鬼 在什么鬼地方…你看见了吗?
Sergeant, you know where Hawkeye is?
军士 你知道鹰眼在哪里吗?
You mean Captain Pierce?
你是说皮尔斯上尉?
No, I’d have to look at the duty roster.
不知道 我得看看值班表
They’re in there.
他们在那里面
Oh, baby.
哦 宝贝
Hawkeye, you gotta remember I’m married.
鹰眼 你得记住我结婚了
I’m married. I’m happy. I love my wife.
我结婚了 我很幸福 我爱我妻子
If she was here,I would be with her. I am, too. I’m very happily married.
如果她在这里 我会跟她待着 我也是 我婚姻很幸福
There is no question of loving anybody. It is a question only of helping…
爱什么人都没问题 问题只在于帮助…
You see, I made a vow to myself
你看 我曾对自己立过誓
that while I was gone, I was gonna be… I was gonna be faithful to my husband.
在我离家期间 我要…我要忠于自己的丈夫
Those are the vows you make when you’re with somebody.
那是你跟人在一起的时候发的誓言
Hawkeye?
鹰眼
HoJon? Duke say you better haul ass home quick.
昊俊? “公爵”说你最好赶紧跑回家
We got a new chest cutter in our tent. Okay.
有个新的开胸医生在我们帐篷 好
This is Radio Tokyo bringing you musical interlude for your enjoyment.
这里是东京电台带来的音乐插曲供你娱乐
That’s him.
就是他
Hiya. I’m Hawkeye Pierce.
嗨 我是鹰眼皮尔斯
Yeah. See?
是啊 看见没?
So all I can get out of him is he’s from Boston,
所以我从他那里只问到他是波士顿的
and he’s been in the army two months.
还有他加入陆军两个月
Oh, yeah? Yeah. And that’s all.
是吗? 是的 就这些
Well, listen
好了 听着…
where were you when you were drafted?
你被征入伍的时候是在哪里?
I was just curious.
我只是好奇
Back home. I told you before.
在老家 我先前告诉过你
No, I mean, what were you doing?
不 我的意思是你当时是做什么的
Were you like a resident or on staff some place?
你是住院医师还是哪里的职员?
Where?
哪里?
Hospital.
医院
Which hospital?
哪家医院?
Back home.
老家
Is there some reason I shouldn’t know which hospital?
是不是有什么原因我不该知道是哪家医院?
I don’t know. I will ask.
我不知道 我会问问
Is there some reason my friend should not know the name of the hospital?
有什么原因 我的朋友不该知道那家医院的名字吗?
There doesn’t appear to be any reason.
看起来没有什么原因啊
I’ve seen you somewhere before.
我以前在哪里见过你
I don’t know your name, stranger,
我不知道你的名字 陌生人
but your face is familiar.
但你挺面熟的
Have you always had that moustache?
你一直留着小胡子吗?
Are you a beer drinker, sir, or would you like to share a martini with me?
你是喝啤酒的 先生 还是愿意跟我分享一杯马提尼?
Martini, that would be… I’d love a martini.
马提尼 那个很…我愿意来一杯马提尼
Ho-Jon, give the gentleman a martini.
昊俊 跟这位先生一杯马提尼
I think you will find these accommodating.
我想你会发现这酒很柔和
They’re quite dry.
它是很干的
Don’t you use olives?
你们不用橄榄吗?
Olives? Where the hell do you think you are, man?
橄榄?你以为你在什么鬼地方 老兄?
We do have to make certain concessions to the war.
我们确实得对战争做出一定让步
We’re three miles from the frontline and…
我们离前线三英里而且…
Yes, but a man can’t really savor his martini without an olive, you know.
对 但没有一颗橄榄的话 人真的不能享受马提尼之味 你知道
Otherwise, you see, it just
不然 你看 就是…
doesn’t quite make it.
不十分地道
Attention. The Evangelical United Brethren Church has donated 34 hymnals to the 4077th MASH unit.
注意了 福音联合兄弟教会给4077野战医院部队捐赠了34本赞美诗集
These hymnals are located in the camp library
这些赞美诗集存放于营地图书馆
and may be checked out by those with cards.
可以由持借书证者登记借出
That is all.
完毕
Listen, am I going to get paid for giving you guys lessons?
听着 我给你们几个上课难道有钱拿吗?
Rib cutter.
肋骨切割器
Small bones, huh?
小骨头 对吧?
I need a retractor also, nurse. Let’s get her, baby.
我也需要牵引器 护士 我们来吧 宝贝
What do you think? Can I tie this for you?
你怎么想?我能不能替你扎上?
Knocko, gauze
纳可 纱布
You need some suction? Yeah, that’s fine.
你需要抽吸吗? 对 很好
Here, pickups for me, please.
来 请给我镊子
How’s he doing, John? He’s doing well.
他情况怎么样? 他情况很好
You’re doing a live suture. Yeah, looks like that’s it.
你在做现场缝合 对 看来就是这样了
Looks like that’s it.
看来就这样了
What the hell did you do with our thread? It ran out.
你拿我们的线搞什么鬼?都快没了
More thread, please, and larger needles. Will you let me?
多些线 拜托 还有大针头 你让我来好吗?
Let me have another suture. You surgeons are all alike, I tell you that.
给我另一根缝合线 你们外科医生都一样 我告诉你
If this guy knew the clowns who are operating on him, I think he’d faint.
如果这家伙知道这帮给他手术的小丑 我想他会晕过去
I think he has! Come on, nurse. I need a suture, please.
我看他已经晕了 来 护士 我要一根缝合线
Coming. Keep ahead of him, babe, will you?
来了 要一直领先他 宝贝 好吗?
And we need a couple more stitches in there.
我们还需要在这里多缝几针
That’s fine, yeah. Thank you.
挺好的 对 谢谢
Just turn it around.
把它绕过来
It’s a good thing you have a nice body, nurse, otherwise we’d get rid of you quick.
你有好身材是件好事 护士 否则我们很快就开除你
Don’t stick me. Keep it clean.
不要戳我 保持干净
Come…
来
You know, I can tie that for you. Yeah.
你看 我可以替你打结 对
Okay, let’s have the big stitches for holding up the chest.
好了 我们用大针法合拢胸腔
Fine.
好