the Poet, Pretty Boy and Slattery
诗人 漂亮男孩以及斯拉特里
through some of the most interesting war films yet created.
尽在目前制♥作♥过的几部最有趣的战争电影中
Due to a possible camp infection,
鉴于可能发生营地感染
Arlene Chu’s Hollywood Grill is now off limits. That is all.
阿莲·朱的“好莱坞烧烤”现在禁入 完毕
Could I have some longer needles?
能给我长一些的针吗?
Could I have a sponge stick? Get her lung out of the way.
给我一根海绵棒 把她的肺挪开
Cut down on the back, will you?
背面减少些 好吗?
Hey, Dago. Hi.
喂 劣质红 嗨
Did you have a nice time in Japan?
你们在日本玩得好吗?
Yeah, I screwed a kabuki dancer.
好 我搞了一个歌♥舞伎
Okay?
好了?
You’re doing…Let me have the longfingers.
你正在… 中指都让我来
It’s okay for a while. Yeah, but I can’t stop this bleeding.
暂时还好 对 但我止不住这里流血
Keeping the blood internal.
保持血在内部
How’s the intake, Painless? That’s it… Normal.
摄入量怎么样 无痛哥? 就这 就… 正常
Clamps down there.
夹住这里
I’m here if you need me, Henry.
需要我的话我就在这里 亨利
I can’t talk to you now, padre.
哦 嗯 我现在没法跟你说话 牧师
No,uh.
不…
I mean, he’s going to be all right, isn’t he? Sponge stick. Sponge stick.
我是问他会没事的吧? 海绵棒 海绵棒
Oh, he’s going to be fine. Oh,good.
哦 他会没事的 哦 好
Does anybody else need help?
还有人需要帮助吗?
It’s taken too long. Get a clamp.
花得太久了 去拿一个夹钳
Ask around.
四处问问
What’s he got the flaps down for?
他把帘子放下来干嘛?
Duke. Come on, Duke. Open up. I..I…
“公爵” 赶紧 “公爵” 开门 我…我…
No, I don’t want any.
不 我一点也不想要
Hey, Duke. Come on. Open up, man.
喂 “公爵” 赶紧 开门啊老兄
Who is it?
是谁?
What the hell you doing back here?
你们回来搞什么鬼?
Come on. We’ve been working for hours. Will you open up?
赶紧的 我们连续工作几个小时了 你开不开门?
Wait a minute. I’ll be right with you.
等一下 我这就来
Hi, Hot Lips. You miss us?
嗨 火热之唇 你想我们不?
Shame, shame on you. Shame, shame on you. I..uh…
真丢人啊 真丢人啊 我…
Well…
那个
Radar. Yes, sir.
雷达 是 长官
Hold this, please.
请拿住这个
Colonel Blake.
布雷克中校
Henry? Yeah. Charlie here. Yeah.
亨利?对 我是查理 对
I’ve got news for you.
我有消息给你
You were so concerned about the battle for Old Baldy.
你原来很关心老秃山之战
Well, it’s all over.
哦 都结束了
That’s great news, General. Who won?
太好了 将军 谁赢了?
Oh, by the way, I have a report here, Henry
哦 对了 我这里有一份报告 亨利
from your chief nurse Major O’Houlihan.
你的护士长欧胡拉罕少校送来的
She makes some accusations, Henry,I find pretty hard to believe.
她做出了一些指控 亨利 我发现很难相信
Don’t believe them, then. Thank you, General. Goodbye.
那就别相信 谢谢 将军 再见
Yeah… What?
对…啥?
Thank you, Radar. You’re welcome, sir.
谢谢 雷达 不客气 长官
Attention. Attention.
注意了 注意了
Friday night’s moviewill be The Glory Brigade.
周五晚上的电影是“荣耀之旅”
Rock ’em, sock ’em, kisses you never got.
摇起来滚起来 从未有过的亲吻
It’s Uncle Sam’s combat engineers charging side by side with Greeks, Anzacs,
山姆大叔的工程兵并肩指挥希腊人和澳新军团
showing the world a new way to fight,
向世界展示新的战斗方法
as they use bulldozers like bazookas,
像用火箭炮一样使用推土机
bayonets like bazookas… Bullets.
像用火箭炮一样使用刺刀…子弹
Starring Victor Mature. That is all.
维克多·迈彻主演 完毕
I’ll be with Colonel Blake.
我会跟布雷克中校一起
Check this place out. See what the nurses are like, huh?
检查一下这地方 看看护士们怎么样 好吧?
Right, sir.
好的 长官
4077th Mobile Army Surgical… Yeah, yeah.
第4077陆军野战… 好了好了
Sir, do you know where… Yes, I know where he is.
长官 你知道那个… 对 我知道他在哪里
Oh, all right.
哦 好的
All right.
好了
Thank you. Look, Charlie,
谢谢 你看 查理
you can’t blame Henry
你不能责怪亨利
because Hot Lips Houlihan can’t stand her name.
就因为火热之唇胡拉罕受不了她的名字
You know, she’s just a lady, though. What the hell?
你看 她只是一个女士 有什么打紧?
Come on, for crying out loud.
好了 老天爷了噜
She’s regular army. She’s a fanatic about ritual.
她是正规军 她痴迷于礼节
She…she won’t even let us play football.
她…她甚至不让我们玩美式橄榄球
Football?
橄榄球?
Gentlemen.
各位
She’s all lined up, Charlie. Yeah.
一切井井有条 查理 好
I didn’t know you had a football team.
我…我不知道你们还有橄榄球队
It’s pretty much in the planning stage. We…
基本上还在规划阶段 我们…
No, no, we have a very fine football team.
不不 我们有一支很好的橄榄球队
Yeah? Well, we had a team back with the 325th Evac last year.
是吗?去年我们跟325医院建立了一支球队
I… And what a team that was. Yeah, yeah.
我… 那支球队真棒啊 对对
I coached the boys myself.
我亲自给小伙子们当教练
He’s the finest coach in the Far East. Yeah.
他是远东最好的教练 对
We’re now trying to work out a schedule of the outfits
呃 我们正要搞一个机构间的赛程出来
that we’re going to play this year.
今年要打比赛
Of course, we, you know, throw a little money into a pot and make bets.
当然 我们 那个 搞了个资金池打赌
How much money do you put into your pot?
你们赌注池里有多少钱?
$5,000, $6,000.
五千 六千
$5,000!
五千美元!
Pierce. Look, you know, I don’t think we’re in the sort of league that you’re in.
皮尔斯 你看 我认为我们没有你们的联赛水平
Well, I’m sure we can find a date when we can play your team.
哦 我肯定大家可以找个日子跟你们队比赛
It can be arranged. Yeah.
可以安排的 对
I think I’ll just talk this over with Henry.
我想我可以跟亨利谈谈这事
Thanks, boys. Thanks for the drink.
谢谢小伙子们 谢谢你们的酒
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell you…
你搞什么鬼…
Sir, ever since the dark days before Pearl Harbor,
长官 从珍珠港之前的那些黑暗日子起
I’ve been proud to wear this uniform.
我就以穿着这身军服为荣
What the hell is this? A helicopter.
这是什么鬼东西? 一架直升机
Hawkeye, that man has five times the manpower to draw on than we do.
鹰眼 那个人能抽调我们五倍的人力
Sure, so we get ourselves a ringer, right?
当然 所以我们得给自己找个顶替球员的 对吧?
We get Henry to apply
我们让亨利去申请
make a specific application for a neurosurgeon.
提出一个专门申请神经外科医生
He asks for Dr. Oliver Harmon Jones.
他申请要奥利弗·哈门·琼斯医生
Dr. Oliver Harmon Jones?
奥利弗·哈门·琼斯医生?
Oh, he’s… Who is Oliver Harmon Jones? Who the hell is Oliver Harmon Jones
哦 他可真…谁是奥利弗·哈门·琼斯啊? 谁是这个鬼奥利弗…
He is better known as Spear chucker Jones.
他更为人熟知的是“掷矛者”琼斯
He’s a good ballplayer.
他是个好球手
Oh, yes! Of course he’s a ballplayer.
哦 对 他当然是球手
He’s that negro boy, played with the 49ers, didn’t he? He’s incredible.
他是那个黑人 49人队的 是不是? 他不可思议
Sure. Yeah. Sure, I remember.
当然 对 当然 我记得
He’s good. He’s good.
他很厉害 他很厉害
Henry, if we had closer relations,
亨利 如果我们关系更亲近些
we wouldn’t have this misunderstanding, right?
就不会有这种误会了 对不对?
Now, that’s where a football game would help between your outfit and mine.
所以 你我的单位之间来一场球赛会很有帮助
A football game? Yeah, yeah.
一场球赛? 对对
We put up a few bets, it’s $5,000 maybe, and have a little fun.
我们下了一些赌注 大概5千美元 小小开心一下
Special Services in Tokyo says it’s one of the best gimmicks we’ve got
东京的特勤部门说这是最好的噱头之一
to keep the American way of life going here in Asia.
可以保持美国生活方式在亚洲这里继续
Betting? No. Football.
打赌吗? 不 是橄榄球
But what about Major O’Houlihan?
那欧胡拉罕少校怎么办?
You mean Hot Lips?
你是说火热之唇?
Screw her.
去她的吧
Gee, I don’t know… It’s a helicopter, General.
将军 我不确定… 这是一架直升飞机 将军
I know it’s a helicopter.
我知道是一架直升飞机
You know what? You guys have one problem.
嗯…知道吗 你们有一个问题
I just wondered about the social problem.
我是在担心社交问题
you know I mean, he’s the only Negro officer in the whole camp, you know.
你懂我的意思 他是整个营地唯一的黑人军官 知道吧
We got a problem, then we’ll stick him in here with us, baby boy.
我们有问题 那就让他来这里跟我们待着 宝贝
You’re serious, ain’t you?
你是认真的 对不对?
You’d do that. Sure, I’m serious. Yeah.
你会那么做 当然 我是认真的 对
I…I…
我…我…