If you don’t turn them over to the MP this minute,
如果你此刻不把他们交给宪兵
I’m going to resign my commission!
我就要辞去我的军职
God damn it, Hot Lips, resign your goddamn commission.
该死 火热之唇 辞去你的军职好了
My commission!
我的军职
My commission!
我的军职
My commission!
我的军职
A little more wine, my dear?
再来一点酒 亲?
Yes, please.
好 谢谢
No, no, it’s a gunfight.
不不 那是枪战
Don’t forget to get your mother her present.
别忘了给你母亲买♥♥礼物
You know what I want to get her?
你知道我想给她买♥♥什么吗?
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Come on. You all right?
来吧 你没事吧?
Keep it straight, eh?
直接一点就好
No. First of all, the present, then dinner, then the movie.
不 首先 礼物 然后晚饭 然后电影
You mean all, all three of us? Who is this?
你是说我们三个人? 那是谁?
Where I go, Warren goes.
我去哪里 沃伦去哪里
What? You don’t want me to go with you?
怎么?你不要我跟你们走?
It’s not that. I think…
不是那样的 我认为…
Oh, yes, I do!
哦 是的 我愿意
He’s Syngman Rhee’s son, and he goes right in.
他是李承晚的儿子 他随便进
Come on, Bandini.
来吧 班迪尼
Hey, soldier!
喂 大兵
Me? Yeah, you.
我吗? 对 你
Where you from?
你从哪里来的?
A MASH outfit at the frontline.
前线的一家野战医院
No, I mean your hometown.
不 我是问你的家乡
It’s on the East Coast.
在东海岸
Have you been wounded yet?
你受过伤没有?
Yeah, a little, a slight…
有 有一点 轻微的…
Would you like to say hello to your mother?
你愿意跟你母亲打个招呼吗?
Well, my mother’s dead, actually. She’s deceased.
哦 我母亲死了 其实 她亡故了
Well, I’m sorry.
哦 对不起
I’d like to say hello to my father, if I could.
我愿意跟我父亲打个招呼 可以的话
Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine, fine.
对对对 好好
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Excuse me. Yeah.
打扰了 怎么
I am making an examination of this young man
我在给这个年轻人做检查
to find out if he would be a soldier in our army.
看他是否能在我们部队当兵
Oh, yeah, I know. Hi, Ho-Jon. How’s she going, boy?
哦对 我知道 嗨 昊俊 情况如何 孩子?
His heartbeat is much too fast,
他的心跳太过于快了
and his blood pressure is dangerously high.
还有他的血压高得危险
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
I guess you probably think he’s unfit for the army, eh?
我猜想你也许认为他不适合参军吧?
Yes, at first.
对 刚开始是
But when I saw on his paper he worked in an American hospital
但我看了他的文件 他曾在一家美军医院工作
where there are many drugs, and he could have taken some by mistake.
那里有很多药品 他可能错服了一些
What would he do a thing like that for? Who knows?
他为什么要那么做呢? 谁知道?
To find the truth, I will keep him here with me for a couple of days.
为了找到真♥相♥ 我会把他留在这里过两天
By tomorrow, his fast heart and high blood pressure may be gone.
到明天 他的快速心跳和高血压也许就没了
Look… So I suggest you say goodbye to him now.
你看… 所以我建议你们现在跟他说再见
Doctor, I’ve… It was a nice try. It was a nice try.
医生 我… 干得不错 想得挺美
Come on, Ho-Jon.
来吧 昊俊
Oh, man!
我靠
The following program is brought to you through Radio Tokyo by courtesy
接下来的节目由东京电台敬献
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars,Post Number 63 of Sedalia, Missouri.
海外战争老兵协会赞助 密苏里州希戴利亚63号♥信箱
A federal court rules that E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company,
一家联邦法♥院♥裁定E.I.杜邦公♥司♥
Remington Arms Company Inc.,
雷明顿军♥火♥有限公♥司♥
and the Imperial Chemical Industries Limited of Great Britain
以及大不列颠帝国化学工业
have conspired to divide munition…
共谋划分军♥火♥…
Idiot!
白♥痴♥!
He knocked me down the hill! He broke my umbrella!
他把我撞倒在小山上!他弄坏了我的伞!
I wish they wouldn’t land these things here when we’re playing golf.
希望我们玩高尔夫的时候他们不要把这东西降落在这里
That’s him on the right. Fore! Wait! Wait!
右边那个就是他 躲开! 等等等等
Captain…
上尉
The lieutenant’s come all the way from Seoul, sir, just to see you.
这位中尉从首尔一路过来 长官 为了见你
You’re Captain Mclntyre? Yes, I’m Captain Mcln…
你是麦金泰尔上尉? 是的 我是麦金…
Lieutenant, you look terrible. Look at…
中尉 你样子好可怕 看看…
Captain, look at his eyes. Let me see your tongue.
上尉 看看他的眼睛 让我看看你的舌头
Oh, no, no. Here, take your shirt off and tell me where it hurts.
哦 不不 来 脱掉衬衣 告诉我哪里疼
I haven’t seen a case like this since I was in school. Oh, my goodness.
我从学校以来就再没见过这种病例 哦 我的天
Listen, Vollmer, tell them to prepare the major surgery.
听着 沃尔默 告诉他们准备大手术
This is one case in five. I think I can save you, Lieutenant.
这是五活一的病例 我认为我能救你 中尉
You’re to proceed to Kokura, Japan immediately.
你要转到日本的小仓 立刻
Kokura, Japan! What’s this all about?
日本的小仓 是要干嘛?
Yeah. His dad’s a Congressman.
对 他爸爸是一位众议员
Grenade went off in practice. There’s a piece in his heart.
手榴弹当场爆♥炸♥ 有一块碎片在他心脏里
What? GI’s dad’s a Congressman.
什么? 大兵的爸爸是众议员
Grenade went off in practice. Piece in his heart.
手榴弹当场爆♥炸♥ 碎片在他心脏里
That the x-rays?
那是X光?
Yeah.
对
Apparently some big heart surgeon in Boston told the Congressman
显然波士顿有一个心脏外科大医生告诉众议员
the only man to take care of his son is Captain John Mclntyre.
唯一能照料他儿子的人是 约翰·麦金泰尔上尉
Of course
当然
I suppose there could be two Captain John McIntyres.
我估计可能会有两个约翰·麦金泰尔上尉
No, no, I’m the only John Mclntyre.
不不 我是唯一的约翰·麦金泰尔
Look, Hammond says I can take along someone to assist me if I need him.
听着 哈蒙德说如果我需要 我可以找个人协助我
You want to come? Yeah.
你要来吗? 好
Lieutenant, I think I can save you. Look, take one of these every half-hour.
中尉 我想我能救你 每半小时吃一颗这个
Now, get into your helicopter and button up your shirt, for crying out loud!
现在 上直升飞机去 扣好你的衬衣 老天爷了噜
You’re in the military army!
你可是在军队里
That piece isn’t even close to his heart.
那碎片根本不靠近他的心脏
I know, I know. It’s nothing.
我知道我知道 没什么
But, look, how many times do you get to go to Japan with your golf clubs?
但是 你看 你能有几次机会带着高尔夫球杆去日本?
Come on, Shirley.
来吧 谢丽
Goddamn army.
该死的军队
Goddamn army.
该死的军队
Goddamn army jeep.
该死的军队吉普
Excuse me, soldier.
打扰了 士兵
I wonder if you could tell me where the Congressman’s son is?
你能否告诉我众议员的儿子在哪里?
He’s in Ward 6. Darling, would you register for us?
他在六号♥病房♥ 亲爱的 能不能给我们登记
Just a moment! Ward 6.
等一下 六号♥病房♥
You can’t go in there. Who are you?
你不能进去 你是谁?
Who am I? I am the pro from Dover,
我是谁?我是多弗尔来的专家
and this is my favorite caddy. I don’t believe you.
这是我最喜欢的球童 我不相信你
You can’t go in till I call Captain Peterson.
你们不能进去 等我先给彼得森上尉打过电♥话♥
We already called Captain Peterson. Wait a second.
我们给彼得森上尉打过电♥话♥了 等一下
If this soldier wants to enforce her own orders,
如果这位士兵要强制执行她的命令
I’m going to take her on single-handedly.
我就要单手解决她了
Get away! You open this.
让开 你打开这门
He’s won two Purple Hearts. You can’t…
他得过两枚紫心勋章 你不能…
I’ll ravage your body, lady. You stay away from me. I’ll call the police.
我要蹂躏你的身体 女士 你离我远点 我要叫警♥察♥了
You can’t come in here! You can’t. You have not seen such a beast, lady.
你们不能进来 不能 你是没见过野兽 女士
I’m going to call Captain Peterson. You stay away from me!
我要给彼得森上尉打电♥话♥ 你离我远点
Captain Peterson, please.
请接彼得森上尉
Captain Peterson!
彼得森上尉
What are you two hoodlums doing in this hospital?
你们两个流氓在医院里干嘛?
Ma’am, we are surgeons and we’re here to operate.
夫人 我们是外科医生 我们来这里做手术
We’re just waiting for a starting time, that’s all.
我们只是在等待开始时间 就这样
Well, you can’t even go near a patient until Colonel Merrill says it’s okay
梅瑞尔上校说可以之前 你们连靠近病人都不行
and he’s still out to lunch.
他还在吃午饭
Look, Mother, I want to go to work in one hour.
你看 嬷嬷 我要在一小时内开始工作
We are the pros from Dover, and we figure to crack this kid’s chest
我们是多弗尔来的专家 我们打算打开这孩子的胸腔
and get out to the golf course before it gets dark.
还要去高尔夫球场 赶在天黑以前
So you go find the gas passer,
所以你去找到气体麻醉师
and you have him pre-medicate this patient,
你叫他给这个病人术前用药
then bring me the latest pictures on him.
然后给我他最新的X光片
The ones we saw must be 48 hours old by now.
我们看过的那些到现在一定有48小时之久了
Then call the kitchen and have them rustle us up some lunch.
然后打电♥话♥给厨房♥ 让他们给我们准备些午饭
Ham and eggs will be all right. Steak would be even better.
火腿鸡蛋就可以 牛排当然更好了