Madam, we have to go.
妈妈!
Mama! Mama!
妈妈!
Mama! Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama! Mama!
妈妈!
Mama! Mama!
打扰了
Pardon.
没关系
No need.
可以私下跟您谈吗?
May we speak in private?
有什么事吗?
What brings you?
既然您已成寡妇,国会将正式要求您
The Parliament will ratify a proclamation demanding you wed a Scottish subject
嫁给一名苏格兰臣民
now that you are widowed.
才过了一天而已
It has only been a day.
他们明天将开会
They meet tomorrow.
枢密院认为您应该嫁给我
It is your council’s advice that you should marry me.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
杀人犯
Murderer.
贵族叛乱时 难道我没有向你伸出援手吗?
Did I not come to your aid when your Lords rebelled?
没有吗?我很忠诚!
Did I not? I was loyal!
我!
Me!
若你拒绝,下次贵族反叛 我可不会帮你
Refuse, and I will not come to your aid when they rebel again.
求求你
Please.
进来
Come.
帮女王脱衣服
Undress your lady.
她已答应做我的妻子
She has consented to be my wife.
巴比伦大淫♥妇♥玷污了婚姻的神圣性
A whore of Babylon who defies the sanctity of marriage.
更甚者
What’s worse,
她打破了最根本的戒律
she has broken the most solemn commandment,
“不可杀人”
“Thou shalt not kill.”
她杀害了自己的丈夫
She had her husband murdered
好让她与丈夫的劲敌结婚
so that she could wed his rival.
难道我们该尊崇 一个弑夫的妓♥女♥吗?
Would we worship a murderous harlot?
娼妓♥女♥王嫁给一个
Queen Strumpet marries another man
在她已婚之时 与她暗通款曲的男人!
whom she bedded out of wedlock!
我们的王国已成了耻辱
Our kingdom has become a disgrace,
上帝跟全世界都看不起!
to God and all the world!
杀死那妓♥女♥!
Death to the whore! Death to the whore!
杀死那妓♥女♥!
Death to the whore! Death to the whore!
杀死那妓♥女♥!
Death to the whore! Death to the whore! Death to the whore!
杀死那妓♥女♥!
Death to the whore!
杀死那妓♥女♥!
Death to the whore! Death to the whore! Death to the whore!
你答应我会当上国王
You promised I would be king.
若您的妻子逊位,那您也得逊位
If your betrothed does abdicate, you are abdicated also.
但这是你们原本的计划 -计划总是赶不上变化
This was your intention. – Events have overtaken all intentions.
胡说!
Liar!
胡说八道!
Liars!
确实有一些变化没错
Events, aye.
但那都是你们精心策谋的,不是吗?
Events by your design. Is that not true?
快说话
Speak, damn you.
背叛了我就说
Be men and own your treachery.
你们没有欺骗我吗?
Did you not deceive me?
他们从我回来第一天就谎话连篇
As they have done their Queen since the day she returned.
你怎么会蠢到相信这些人?
Were you fool enough to trust these men?
这些过去想与你作战的人?
Who took up arms against you?
女士,您必须退位
You must abdicate, Madam.
等您的儿子长大成人 就会取得王位
When your son comes of age, he will assume the throne.
在这之前,您王兄将摄政掌权
Until then, my Lord will be Regent.
哥哥? -我们找到了塞顿夫人
Brother? – We found Mistress Seton.
孩子目前在我们手中,在荷里路德宫
The boy is now in our custody at Holyrood.
你把我儿子当囚犯?
You hold my son prisoner?
不是囚犯
Not prisoner.
在他长大之前,我会当他的监护人…
He’s my ward, until he is old enough…
与你同名的孩子,詹姆士
Your namesake, James.
以你的名字命名
Named for you.
若你希望他能当上国王
If you wish him to be king one day,
你就必须退位
you must abdicate.
想得美 -您别无选择
I will not do it. – You will, Madam.
必要时我们会动用暴♥力♥ -那我就以武制暴
By force if we must. – I shall meet force with force.
人♥民♥视您为叛徒跟荡♥妇♥
People believe you are a traitor and a whore.
您已失去民心 还能拿什么军队跟我们打?
What army can defeat an entire nation turned against its Queen?
他们宁把您的头插在长矛上 也不愿向您屈膝跪地
They would sooner parade your head on a pike than bow before a harlot.
我自己也很乐意高举那把矛
I for one, would gladly hold high that pike.
他说得对,你不能组军队
Well, he is right. You cannot raise an army.
我做过许多你说我不能做的事
Many times you have said I cannot do what I have done.
那我们就没什么好谈的
Then we are finished here.
我帮不上忙了,请你再三考虑
This is beyond my control. I ask you to reconsider.
我只想统一这片土地
All I have done is try to unify this land.
我知道
I know.
要我放弃王位会违背上帝的旨意
To relinquish the crown would be against God’s will…
但上帝不会保护你
But God will not protect you.
我会以兄长的身分保护你
I will protect you, as my kin.
但愿如此
I wish that we were kin.
但我今后不认你这个兄长
But we are no longer so.
若你们想离开 就趁现在赶快走
If you want to leave, do so now.
但服侍您是我们的职责
But it is our duty to serve you.
你们已经做得够多了
You have done enough.
不必为我赔上性命
You don’t have to lose your life for me.
我们是共患难的姐妹
We are sisters who share weal and woe.
女王是没有姐妹的
The Queen has no sisters.
她只有自己的国家
She has only her own country.
但国家背弃了您
But the country has turned its back on you.
难道您愿意为 这悲惨的国家跟人♥民♥牺牲一切?
Are you willing to sacrifice everything for this miserable country and its people?
我愿意
I would.
您这么做很不值得
It’s not worth it.
我不期望你明白
I don’t expect you to understand.
只有女王才会明白
Only the queen will understand.
难道我们要眼睁睁看我的姐妹被罢黜?
Are we to do nothing as my sister is deposed?
她不是您的姐妹
She is not your sister.
也不能继承您的王位
Nor can she be your successor.
她可是一个被臣民称为娼妓的女人
Not a woman whose own subjects call her a harlot.
这是塞西尔才会说的话
This is Cecil speaking.
这是我自己的看法
I speak for myself.
不过枢密院的人都同意
Though all your council agrees.
男人真残酷
How cruel men are.
英格兰看起来跟苏格兰相差不远
England does not look so different from Scotland.
是,它们是姐妹
Aye, they are sisters.
女士
Madam…
走吧
Come away.
我骑在女王前面
I rode ahead.
她快到了
She’ll be here soon.
待在这里别动
Remain here.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
表侄女?
Cousin?

Aye.
你好吗?
Are you well?
你的声音跟我想像中不同
Your voice is not what I expected.
不然应该是怎样?
What did you expect of it?
我不知道
I do not know.
我好想看看你的脸
How I long to see your face.
我们的会面必须保密
No one can know we meet.
是,他们跟我说过了
Yes, I have been instructed.
若你告诉任何人,我将予以否认
If you speak of it to anyone, I shall deny.
而且我会视你的言论为叛国行为
And I will regard your words as treason.
难道我是你的臣民?
Am I your subject now?

No.
你不是我的臣民
You are not my subject.
但你需要我的帮忙
But you do seek my help.
我很感谢你提供庇护
I am grateful for your protection.
我很乐意帮忙
I am pleased to grant it.
事情怎么会变成这样?
How did it come to this?
可以让我见你吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!