Poppies are red.
我没见过其他颜色…
I know of no other color that they…
在阳光下,它们有很多颜色
In the light, they are many colors.
红色跟其他的颜色
Red and others.
大自然是多样化的
Nature is more subtle.
臣子开过会了
The council is met.
苏格兰那边传来消息
There is news from Scotland.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
很漂亮
Lovely.
不会太朴素吗?
The flower’s not too plain?
事态紧急
The news is urgent.
苏格兰会有什么消息是我想听的?
What news do I want from Scotland?
死伤惨重?
Bloodshed?
你们自己去讨论
Go conspire among yourselves.
好的
Very well.
把它烧毁
Burn it.
我要重新来过
I shall begin again.
快把它烧毁!
Burn it, I say!
你在我跟妈妈去法兰西之前 在这里拜访过我们
You visited Mother and me here, before we left for France.
你记得吗? -记得
Do you remember? – Yes.
那是个动荡不安的时代
Those were tumultuous times.
就是这里,这座峡谷上
It was here, in this glen.
我说我想变成一只鸟 你就把我抱了起来
You lifted me high when I said I wished to be a bird.
我不记得
If you say so.
这种小事你当然不记得
I understand why you wouldn’t remember a trifling thing like that.
谁会把一个小女孩的梦想当真?
Of what consequence are the fancies of a little girl?
不是所有小女孩都生来要做女王
Not all little girls are born to be queens.
我希望有一天 你能把我的孩子抱起来
I should like you to hold my child up one day.
使他飞翔,正如你使我飞翔
Make him fly as you made me.
他会以王子的身分出生
He will be born a prince.
而且有一天会当上国王
And one day king.
我希望他能敬爱舅舅 出生在祥和的土地上
I want him to love his uncle and to be born into a peaceful land.
我也希望如此
I wish the same.
那你愿意爱你的妹妹吗? 就如同你爱她的孩子一样?
Then will you love your sister as you would love her child?
因为她仍爱你
For she still loves you…
若她生的是儿子 她就会以孩子的祖父跟舅舅之名
And if it is a son, she will call him James,
将儿子取名为詹姆士
for both his grandfather and his uncle.
我不配得到你的仁慈
I do not deserve your kindness.
詹姆士
James.
亲爱的表姑伊莉莎白
My dearest cousin Elizabeth.
我们过去有歧见,这令我心碎不已
We have had our differences, and what sorrow it has brought my heart.
但在我生下孩子之前
But before I bring a child into this world,
我希望能与你重修旧好
I wish to reconcile.
我希望我的孩子能有两个母亲
I would our child have two mothers.
“由我做他的生母
“A mother who bears him…
“而你做他的教母
“And you, his chosen godmother.
“他将是最幸运的孩子”
“No child would be more blessed.”
听说生产过程非常漫长
I am told the labor was long,
但唯有经历痛苦才能知喜乐
but only with suffering do we knowjoy.
而还有什么比拥有自己的儿子 更能带给人喜乐?
What greaterjoy than to have a son to call your own.
我愿意做他的教母
Humbly do I accept your invitation to be his godmother,
与你一同分享喜悦
that I might share in your happiness.
更重要的是,我们必须解决 王位继承权的问题
What is more, we should return to the issue of inheritance,
因为我们现在有后继者了
now that a new generation is upon us.
你的条件合情合理
Your terms are most agreeable.
若你结婚生子
It is only right that your heirs succeed you,
王位理当由你儿子继承
if you marry and bear children of your own.
不过反之
And should you not,
我儿子将以你为榜样摄政掌权
it is my son’s great honor to rule by your sublime example.
若您把继承权给她
If you grant her succession,
就等于是奖励她的违抗行为
we are rewarding her disobedience.
什么违抗行为?
What disobedience?
她不是我们的臣民!
She is not our subject!
但您却要我们变成她的臣民
And yet you would make us hers.
你过去往返两国带来了什么?
What have you produced in all your travels between our kingdoms?
纷争
Discord.
战争、死亡
War. Death.
现在你竟敢质疑我的决定?
And now you have the boldness to doubt my judgment?
你应该检讨自己才是
You had better question yours.
很遗憾令女王失望了
I regret that you perceive me as a failure.
我们全心全意
We serve you fully…
服侍您
With all our hearts.
在场每一位大臣 都愿为您牺牲性命
Any one of us would gladly die for you.
但玛丽是仇敌,又是天主教♥徒♥
But Mary is our foe, and a Catholic.
若我没有生下嗣子 她才会成为你们的女王
She is only your Queen if I should not produce an heir.
那您会吗?
And will you, Madam?
因为您一直以来 都没给我们太大的希望
For you have given us little hope so far.
尽管你们极力阻挠,她还是获胜了
Despite your every effort, she has prevailed.
她证明了自己 比我的枢密院还要能干!
She has proven herself, in fact, far more capable than my own Privy Council!
若我不幸早逝
Should I die before my time,
让她继承英格兰王位 也不会是什么坏事
we could do worse than to place her on the throne of England.
这不是你的名字吗?
Is this not your name?
这是伪造的
It’s forged.
亨利 -我发誓,真是荒谬
Henry… – I swear. This is an outrage.
那是你的字迹
It is your hand.
你要相信我
You must believe me.
难道我不能见自己的儿子吗?
Am I not to see my own son?
不能吗?
I’m not to see him?
你不让他认识自己的父亲吗?
He’s not to know his father?
为了孩子好 你应该庆幸自己获得特赦
For your child’s sake, be contented with a pardon and your life.
我们替你找到了一个房♥子
We have procured a house for you.
我们将分居
We are to live apart.
波斯维尔会送你过去
Bothwell will see you there.
柯克欧菲尔德
Kirk Oldfield
你在动
You’re moving.
女士,您必须跟他离婚 -这是被禁止的
You must divorce him, Madam. – It is forbidden.
苏格兰教会并无禁止
Not in the Church of Scotland.
他是我孩子的父亲
He is the father of my child.
我不会让他失去尊严
I will not do him such an indignity.
达恩利只会引来厄运
Darnley is cursed.
他没有威胁性 -未必
He is harmless. – Not so.
他仍想篡夺王位
He’s still plotting to take your crown.
我的手下听到他在计划弑君
My men heard him. He spoke of regicide.
你率领过无数支军队
You have commanded armies against armies.
现在却害怕区区一个人?
Now you fear a single man?
我没说我怕他
I did not claim to fear him.
那为何要我跟他离婚?
Then why advocate divorce?
我曾发誓要保护你
My oath is to defend your safety.
所以你确实怕他
So you do fear him.
正如你发誓要保护我
Just as you vowed to protect me,
我也发誓要对丈夫忠诚
I vowed loyalty to my husband.
任何娶我为妻的人都会想争夺王位
Any man who marries me will try to make himself king.
我不必给他慰藉或头衔
I owe him neither comfort nor title,
但我不会像亨利八世一样
but I will not become a lady Henry VIII,
随意把配偶弃之如敝屣
dispensing with husbands as he did wives.
可恶
Damn.
哎呀
Ow!
勋爵,你刚才在枢密院言之有理
My Lord, you argued well in council.
我们可以跟你谘询一件事吗?
May we borrow your wisdom for a moment?
女王不该无视于你的保护
The Queen should not cast aside your protection.
妈妈!
Mama!
是达恩利勋爵
It’s Lord Darnley.
有人企图谋杀他
Attempt on his life.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
我带您去我的庄园 您在这里不安全
I’ll take you to my estates. It’s not safe for you here.
先把詹姆士留在侍女身边 确保他的安全
James should stay with one of your ladies for his safety.
没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
女人上车后就出发
As soon as the women are loaded, get us moved.
动作快!
Come on!
乖 -女士
It’s okay. – Madam.
女士,我们得走了