You’re mistaken.
他跟女王相处的时间比您多,不是吗?
Does he not spend more time with the Queen than Your Grace?
不然她为什么会把一名吟游诗人 立为私人秘书?
Why else would she make a common minstrel her private secretary?
那是不可能的
No, it cannot be.
若是真的怎么办?
What matter if it be true?
我才不会被戴绿帽
Because I am not a cuckold.
那你宁愿真♥相♥被传出去吗?
Would you rather the honest truth be told?
让大家知道你偏嗜男色?
That you are a sodomite?
我们必须洗清你的罪名
We must erase your sins…
不是你当奸夫就是她当奸妇
And either you are the adulterer, or it is she.
所有的大臣都签名了
The other Lords have signed.
亨利达恩利
Henry Darnley
国王
king
啊…
Ah…
原来您王牌一直都在手上
You have been saving that.
就是你!给我过来!
You! Come with me, sir!
你们竟敢擅自闯入我的闺房♥?
You dare charge into my chamber unannounced?
大卫里齐欧! -大卫?
David Rizzio! – David?
我怀有身孕!
I am with child!
不! -把她带走!
No! – Take her!
达恩利勋爵已签署同意了
All that is done is in Lord Darnley’s name.
亨利? -放开我!不!
Henry? – Let go! No!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
木已成舟 -看着我!
It is done. – Look at me!
看着我! -玛丽,木已成舟了!
Look at me! – It is done, Mary!
不要干涉
Do not interfere.
通奸者!
Adulterer!
不!
No!
不!
No!
够了!
Enough!
不!
No!
让开
Stand aside.
不
No.
快点,玛丽!
Come on, Mary!
拜托
Please.
拜托不要
Please, no.
拜托,不要!
Please don’t… No!
不!
No!
威廉! -不要介入
William! – Do not interfere.
不!
No!
不! -不!
No! – No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
你要了结他
You must make the final blow.
我做不到
I can’t.
快点
Go on.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
通奸者!
Adulterer!
他诱骗了我们,玛丽
He beguiled us, Mary.
我们两个都上了当
Both of us.
他带给我们耻辱
He brought us dishonor.
不是吗?
Did he not?
你想篡夺我的王位
You are trying to usurp my crown.
难道我没有给你一个孩子吗?
Have I not brought you a child?
区区一分钟无法让你变成男人
One minute makes not a man.
你居然侮辱我,请求我的原谅
Beg forgiveness. For your insult.
快请求我的原谅 -不要
Beg forgiveness now. – I shall not.
波斯维尔潜逃了
Bothwell has escaped.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
今天的残局,所以这一切
All of this, this chaos.
全是你的错
Your fault.
玛丽,你在嫁给我的那一天 誓言要顺从我!
You swore obedience to me, Mary, on the day of our marriage.
你誓言要顺从我!
You swore obedience to me!
我是国王!
I am King!
你是个叛徒
You are a traitor.
你也是
As are you.
直到我被杀死的那一天 上帝也会视你们为叛徒
And until I am killed and forever after, God will see you as such.
女士,您不会被杀死的
You will not be killed, Madam.
让我们走吧 我们还有很多事要做
Let us go. We have much business.
摩瑞勋爵快到了
Lord Moray will arrive soon.
我的兄长密谋叛乱?
My brother conspired?
您的兄长要返国协助亲王
Your brother returns to assist your husband.
我需要喝杯酒
I want a drink.
你要囚禁我一人?
Am I to be imprisoned here alone?
还是会允许我的侍女进来陪我?
Or may I have the company of my gentlewomen?
不行,女士
You may not, Madam.
您必须留在这个房♥间里
You are to remain in this chamber.
那至少让我丈夫留下来
Then at least let my husband remain.
还是你们宁愿拱一个酒鬼做国王?
Or would you have a drunkard for a king?
来吧,亨利
Come, Henry.
我很不舒服
I do not feel well.
玛丽,他们强行把我带到房♥间里
They forced me into the room, Mary.
我发誓
I swear.
而且我是在他们来的时候
And I didn’t know that…
才知道的,我发誓
Until they arrived, I promise.
梅特兰是个容易令人信服的人
Maitland is very persuasive.
对
Yes.
我兄长更是如此
My brother even more so.
唔
Hmm.
他们会夺走我们的皇冠
They will take your crown as well as mine.
我们必须离开这里
We should leave here.
这对我们三个来说
It’s best.
是最好的办法
For all three of us.
对
Yes.
我们不能让参与者被视为叛徒
It is important that the people do not accuse those who participated as traitors.
他们必须被赦免才会忠诚
They must be pardoned, so there is no doubt of their loyalty to the crown.
等她赦免所有人的罪 你们方可离开
When she pardons all involved, you may go.
难道我必须听命于人?
Am I to be told what I may and may not do?
而又要听命于谁?
And by who?
唔?
Hmm?
一个大臣?
A mere Lord?
跟女王的私生同父异母兄弟?
And the bastard half-brother?
难道我不是在你实施暴行之前
Am I not the King to whom you promised fealty,
誓言要效忠的国王?
before you carried out your violence?
给我记住,国王想跟妻子去哪里
Let me remind you that this King shall go where he pleases with his wife,
随时都可以去
when it pleases him.
女王驾到!
The Queen!
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
女王的军队
The Queen’s army.
会议厅准备好了
Your chambers are ready.
不要逼他们动武
Do not make them use force.
他们至少有500人
They have at least 500.
而且数量还在增加
More are on the way.
那我们就自组军队
Then we shall raise our own army.
没有人想要战争
There is no appetite for war.
那就让我们引爆战争
Then let us stir an appetite.
我们上次组军队
When last we raised an army,
即使有英格兰资助还是寡不敌众
it was but half the size of hers with England’s help.
少了英格兰的帮忙 我们铁定溃不成军
Without England, we will be crushed.
她以智谋击败了我们
She has outmaneuvered us.
我丈夫宣称他是到了事发当天
My husband claims he knew nothing of your plot
才知道你们的阴谋 -那不是真的
until the day itself. – That is not true.
他亲手签了盟约
He signed a bond. With his own hand.
若您要摧毁那份盟约…
If you wish it destroyed, however…
不要摧毁
Not destroyed.
把盟约交出来,我就赦免你们
We shall sign this pardon as soon as you produce the bond.
是,女士
Aye, Madam.
这些花全都一个颜色
The flowers are all of one color.
罂粟是红色的