If we make good time, we’ll cut them off before they reach the gates.
何必追?让他们自己送上门
Why give chase? Let them come to us.
不然我们该怎么做?
What would you have us do?
我们不够谨慎,敌军可能从侧翼包抄 我想先发制人
If we lose sight, they could flank us. I want to flank them first.
他们越过安♥南♥必须行经一座桥
There’s a bridge they must use to cross Annan.
我们可以在那里埋伏
We can ambush them there.
把命令发下去
Give the order.
玛丽,我刚才在跟你说话
Mary, I was speaking to you.
我听到了
Yes, I heard.
你会害怕吗,亨利?
Are you afraid, Henry?
不会 -那就好
No. – Good.
我们的剑可不是摆好看的
Because our swords are not just for show.
你们从何方来?
Whence come you?
高地,女士
The Highlands, Madam.
这两个来自因弗内斯 我来自瑟索
These two are from Inverness, and I’m from Thurso.
天主教♥徒♥? -不,女士
Catholic? – No, Madam.
那你呢?
And you?
他只会说盖尔语 不会说苏格兰语
He doesn’t know Scots, Madam. Only Gaelic.
跟他说我很感谢他报效祖国
Tell him I’m grateful for his service.
他说他很高兴能服侍女王
He says he’s proud to serve his Queen.
就算得赔上性命他也愿意
And to give his life if he must.
跟他说若今天有人为国捐躯 那我们都会上同一座天堂
Tell him if any of us should die today, we all go to the same heaven.
别像个小男孩 走路要有男人的样子!
Walk like men, not boys!
继续走!好好走!
March on! Good trail there!
像这样踏步,向前行!
With your feet like that, march on!
你们太慢了,这样太慢了!
No, you’re too slow. This is too slow!
停!
Halt!
开一条路,让军队过桥
Stand aside and let my men pass.
我没办法!
I have no idea!
我命令你们让路!
I charge thee, give way!
把他们赶回去!
Drive them back!
编队!
Form up!
编队!
Form up!
操枪!
Man the guns! Man the guns!
开始作战!
Stand and fight!
嘿嘿
Hyah, hyah!
你找我?
You summoned?
你喝几杯了?
How much have you had?
亲爱的,我在庆祝我们战胜
I’m celebrating our victory, my love.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
玛丽
Mary.
眼睛闭上 -我…
Close your eyes. – I’ve…
快了
You’re almost there.
不,我无法
No, I can’t.
不行,我喝太多酒了
I can’t. I’ve had too much to drink.
玛丽 -想想里齐欧
Mary. – Think of Rizzio.

Yes, yes.
就是这样
That’s it, that’s it.
就是这样
Yeah? That’s it.
为我祷告
Pray for me.
它会是很棒的种马
He’ll make a fine stallion.
若你们在想我过去几个月在哪里
If you have wondered where your Queen was these past few months…
我不会再保密了
Now there are no secrets.
你们不必再猜测了
The whisperings can end.
我怀孕了
Spring comes bearing fruit.
我跟我的丈夫感谢大家
My husband and I give thanks.
天赐恩典,让这世界迎接 另一个斯图亚特家族成员
With heaven’s blessing, we bring another Stuart into this world,
苏格兰和英格兰的王位继承人
heir to Scotland and to England.
英格兰的王位继承人?
Heir to England?
那是她自己的主见
She speaks for herself.
你们都没有劝阻她吗?
Do her councilors fail to advise her?
我们已再三劝阻
We advise her endlessly, sir.
但她就是不听
Not that she heeds it.
那是你们做得不够好
You must do better.
你们就做得很好吗?
Better than your own Queen’s council?
世界怎么会变这样?
How did the world come to this?
有智慧的男人必须服侍冲动的女人?
Wise men servicing the whims of women?

Aye.
他的孙子一出生 他就会失去权力与地位
That man’s power dies with the birth of his grandchild.
她很明显在挑衅
It is a clear provocation.
她知道蓝道夫勋爵会向上呈报
She knew well Lord Randolph would report.
你觉得我们该怎么办?
What would you have us do?
为了几句荒谬之言就开战?
Go to war over some reckless words?
不是我们,是她的兄长
Not us. Her brother.
他想组第二支军队
He hopes to raise a second army.
若我们资助他…
If we were to assist him…
像第一次那样吗?
As we did his first?
我这次不会再让您失望
I shall not fail you twice.
女士,我们不能让她 立您的继承人,她无权
Madam, we cannot let her name your successor. She has no right.
等你、我跟她都上了西天
When I am dead and you are dead and she is dead,
谁继任都无所谓
it matters not what names we did or did not say.
世界会自己决定
The world will decide for itself.
现在不是心软的时候
Now is not the time to soften.
今天天气真好
It’s a fine day, isn’t it?
里头见
I shall see you inside.
若是男的 您会替小国王取什么名字?
If it was a man, what would you name the little king?
詹姆士
James.

Oh, look.
他也喜欢
He likes it, too.
卡来尔
Carlisle
玛丽生下孩子,权力就会更大
So, Mary’s power grows with her pregnancy.
你在信中说你有个提议
Your letter said you had a proposal.
玛丽一生小孩
Once Mary bears a child…
达恩利就永远当不上国王
Darnley will never be king.
你儿子将毫无价值
There is no need for your son.
一个婴儿无法赦免你
An infant cannot grant you pardon.
你应该结束流亡生活返回祖国
It is right that you should return from exile.
正如我儿子应该当上国王
And it is right my son should be king.
只要削弱玛丽的权力 我们就能透过他掌权
Now, we can rule through him if we weaken Mary’s power.
玛丽,我们得谈谈,可以开门吗?
Mary, we must speak. Can you open the door?
玛丽? -让他进来
Mary? – Let him in.
开门,我要跟你说话!
Open the door, so we can speak!
玛丽?
Mary?
玛丽,开…
Mary, open the…
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
来,亨利
Come, Henry.
你让大卫进来 却不让自己的丈夫进来?
You would have David here, and bar your own husband?
等我当上国王 你可要给我丈夫应得的尊重
When I am anointed king, you will afford me the respect of a wife.
这是你答应我的
After all, that is what you promised.
难道你要他的父亲只做一个人夫?
Would you have his father be nothing but a consort?
我们还不晓得孩子是不是男的
We know not if it’s a he.
玛丽,不要只把我当种马利用
I am more than a sire to a mare, Mary.
拜托,我累了
Please, I am tired.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
你爱不爱我?
Do you love me?
你给了我两个王位的继承权
You’ve given me an heir to two thrones.
这比爱情还重要
That matters more than love.
女王是恶魔的仆从
The Queen is servant of Satan.
她是个放纵情欲的通奸者
She is a fornicator with a monstrous lust.
这风流的女人不配当我们的女王
This pleasuring woman is not fit to rule us.
我们该听从一个
Would we kneel before a polecat,
跟义大利人有染的荡♥妇♥吗?
who has bedded an Italian?
大卫里齐欧
David Rizzio,
是一名从不离开她床边的天主教♥徒♥
a Catholic who never leaves her bed chamber.
我们怎么知道她的孩子不是私生子?
How do we know her child is not a bastard?
大卫里齐欧
David Rizzio.
他是阻挠你当上国王的障碍
He is an impediment to your rightful place as king.
够了
Enough.
我们说的是里齐欧跟尊夫人的关系
We speak of Rizzio’s relations with your wife.
跟玛丽?
With Mary?
你们搞错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!