that we may meet soon.
我会马上转告
I will tell her at once.
今晚在我们荷里路德宫这里过夜
Stay with us the night at Holyrood.
相信比顿夫人会很高兴有你陪伴
I’m certain Mistress Beaton would welcome your company.
谢谢,女士
Thank you, Madam.
她躲在枢密院背后
She hides behind her council.
您该不会觉得她推迟…
You do not think she postpones…
在你承认她的王位合法性之前 她恐怕不会跟你碰面
I don’t think she intends to meet until you recognize her legitimacy.
那这就是虚假承诺
A false promise then.
为了报复您拒签条约
Retaliation perhaps for refusing the treaty.
是因为我拒绝达德利
For refusing Dudley.
此事攸关爱情,而非政♥治♥
This is a matter of the heart, not the state.
两者是相斥的
They don’t mix well.
弗莱明夫人,你说是不是?
Wouldn’t you say, Mistress Fleming?
我恐怕不了解
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
您的侍女嘲笑我们的爱慕之情
Your mistress mocks our affections.

Not so.
它们有时是有价值的
They sometimes have value.
时间不早了
It’s late.
我必须回去找侍女
I must attend to my mistress.
不,不要回去
No. Don’t attend. Don’t attend.

Mmm.
想想你的妻子
Think of your wife.

Yeah.
不许泄露我们的谈话
Nothing we spoke of.
当然
Of course not.
天花,女士,根本没有使者
The pox, Madame. There is no envoy.
她得了天花
She has the pox.
多严重?
How grave?
很严重
Quite grave.
把我哥哥叫醒
Go rouse my brother.
替我穿衣服
Dress me.
你认为我有罪吗?
Do you think me sinful?
是上帝让她生病的
It was God who made her sick.
她的生死操之在主
Her life and death depend on the Lord.
是的,神
yes god.
祂自有安排
He has his plan.
想必你们会很高兴听到
It will please you to know that I have warmed
我愿意嫁给达德利勋爵
to the prospect of wedding Lord Dudley.
但有一个条件
We shall do so upon one condition.
虽然我们愿你长命百岁、平安无恙
While we wish you a long and healthy life and that no injury or illness befall you,
我只有在你立我为王位继承人之后
we shall only do you the favor of betrothing your special friend,
才愿意把自己许配给
Lord Robert Dudley,
你的特别朋友 罗伯特达德利勋爵
once you name us heir.
她知道了
She knows.
我的“特别朋友”?
My “special friend”?
她想要他,她想占有他
She wants him. She wants him for her.
我的罗伯特
My Robert.
我的皇冠!
My crown!
快点
Quickly.
出去!快出去!
Out! Out! Quickly out!
出去!
Out! Out! Out!
出去!
Out! Out! Out! Out!
罗伯特!
Robert!
出去!给我出去!
Out! Out! Out! Get out!
不许看!
Look away! Look away!
不许看!出去!
Look away! Out!
够了!
Enough!
我属于你
I am yours.
永远属于你
Forever yours.
但怎么会?
But how?
难道我要出尔反尔?
Am I to refuse her what I myself suggested?
小姐,你真是美艳动人
You look exquisite, mademoiselle.
我总觉得自己比较像您的姐妹 而不是兄弟,我这样有罪吗?
Is it a sin that I feel more a sister to you than a brother?
原谅我
Forgive me.
我在您身边总会忘我
I forget myself in your company.
你想当谁都可以
Be whoever you wish with us.
你会是很棒的姐妹
You make for a lovely sister.
请进
Enter.
我们…
We have…
我们有访客
We have visitors.
是斯图亚特家族的人?
They are Stuarts?
我来说话,你什么也别说
I shall talk, you say nothing.
什么?连… -住嘴
What, not even to… – Silence.
第♥四♥代♥雷诺斯伯爵
The fourth Earl of Lennox.
雷诺斯之子,达恩利勋爵亨利
His son, Henry, Lord Darnley.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我没有亲睹过女王芳颜
I do not know my Queen’s visage.
父亲,让我来
Let me, Father.
我将献上一段韵文
I give you verse.
展现我的急智才能
Unsheathing my quick wit
看能打动谁的心
to see who among you it quickens.
但假如我猜错了人
But, should I fail to choose correctly,
我将心痛万分
’tis my soul that shall be sickened.
带着满腔愧疚
For shame,
返回家乡
returning to our native land
因为没能亲吻到
only to be deprived of kissing…
吾女王完美的…
My Queen’s perfect…
玉手
Hand.
伊莉莎白宽容大量 允许我们来此
Elizabeth was kind enough to grant us passage,
所以我们在这里想敬拜谁都行
so here we’re free to worship as we choose.
你来此的动机非关信仰
I doubt it’s faith that brings you.
你的父亲觑觎这片土地
Rather the lands your father seeks.
甚至是王位
Or even the throne.
王位?
The throne?
若你们无意在这里重建势力 何必离开伊莉莎白的朝廷?
Why leave Elizabeth’s court if not to regain your influence here?
而你追求我之举
And by laying suit to me
不就是雷诺斯王朝 企图掌控苏格兰之举?
does not the House of Lennox lay suit to all of Scotland?
你觉得我很有趣?
I amuse you?
是的
Yes.
女士,别像伊莉莎白那样
Madam, you must not be Elizabeth.
什么意思?
How so?
那女人活在恐惧之中
The woman lives in fright.
她总怀疑他人有阴谋 害怕爆发叛乱
She’s always suspecting intrigue, always fearing revolt.
她恐惧是应该的
Her fears are wise.
我们都有贵族想罢黜我们的王位
We both have nobles who would have us deposed.
我令你不高兴了吗?
Have I vexed you?
你胆敢擅自触碰女王?
You dare touch a sovereign without her permission?
我不知道我的父亲 或伊莉莎白怎么想
I can speak for neither my father nor Elizabeth.
我只能告诉你我的感受
Only for myself.
而在我心中
And speaking for myself,
我将永远是效忠于你的亨利
you have a loyal subject in your Henry
我宁愿错过天主教弥撒 也要拜在你脚下
who would rather worship at your feet than at a Catholic mass.
我要继续陪你走,直到你反对
I shall just keep walking with you until you object.
你还在?
You remain?
女王对你所知甚少
The Queen scarcely knows Your Grace.
但我将继续弹奏,充耳不闻
But I shall play, and hear nothing.
不可以
We cannot.
不会的,不是那样的
We won’t. This is not that.
我答应你
I promise.
相信我
Have faith in me.
你需要…
Do you need to…

No.
别担心我
No, don’t worry about me.
没有签条约,这场联姻 会让她更有资格争取王位
Without a treaty signed, this union strengthens her claim.
不必由你说,我们很清楚
You need not condescend. We are well-informed.
原谅我们 我们只是想巩固您的王位
Forgive us. We merely seek to protect your crown.
女士,您不能嫁给他
You cannot wed him, Madam.
这不是盲目结婚
I do not wed him blindly.
他保证他不贪恋王位
He has promised no ambition.
他知道他只会做您的配偶?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!