你的床上
Upon your bed
当月亮漫步在
While the moon drifts
夜空的时候
In the skies
别睡着了
Stay awake
不要合上你的眼睛
Don’t close your eyes
虽然整个世界都已入睡
Though the world Is fast asleep
虽然你的枕头柔软舒适
Though your pillow’s soft and deep
你并没有昏昏欲睡
You’re not sleepy as you seem
别睡着
Stay awake
别打盹
Don’t nod
别做梦
And dream
别睡着
Stay awake
别打盹
Don’t nod
别做梦
And dream
今天天气很好 宾纳克先生
Glorious day, Mr Binnacle. Glorious!
今早不会再有人睡懒觉了 装双倍的火♥药♥
No one sleeps this morning. Put in a double charge of powder.
双倍的火♥药♥ 是 将军
A double charge? Aye, aye, sir.
会震得更厉害 是吗
Shake things up a bit, what?
-多可爱的早晨啊 艾伦 -的确是 夫人
-Lovely, lovely morning, Ellen. -Indeed it is, ma’am.
你把那些臭鸡蛋放到我的包里了吗
Have you put the spoiled eggs in my carryall?
放了 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
在艾伯特礼堂的集♥会♥结束后 我们将去唐宁街
After our meeting at the Albert Hall, we’re all going to Downing Street…
把这些东西扔在首相的身上
to throw things at the Prime Minister.
你今天早上看上去非常好 乔治
Oh, how distinguished you look this morning, George.
厨房♥里那可怕的噪声是怎么回事
What’s all that fearful caterwauling in the kitchen?
-那是厨师在唱歌♥ -唱歌♥ 她怎么了
-It’s Cook singing. -Cook singing? What’s wrong with her?
她快乐得像一只蟋蟀 老实讲
She’s happy as a cricket. As a matter of fact…
从你雇用玛丽·泼平斯那天起 这屋子里似乎发生了
since you hired Mary Poppins, the most extraordinary thing…
-不同寻常的变化 -有这回事
-seems to have come over the household. -Is that so?
就拿艾伦来说吧 她今早没有打碎一只盘子
Take Ellen for instance. She hasn’t broken a dish all morning.
-真的 那太不同寻常了 -还有
-Really? Well, that is extraordinary. -And another thing.
她和厨师总是像猫见了狗一样打个不停 但是今天
She and Cook usually fight like cats and dogs, but today…
-艾伦 亲爱的 我来给你开门吧 -谢谢
-Let me hold the door for you, Ellen dear. -Thanks ever so, ducks.
艾伦 快停止你那恐怖的歌♥声吧
Ellen, stop making that offensive noise!
把窗户关上 那鸟叫得我头痛
And shut the window! That bird’s giving me a headache.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
安静点 你们闹得主人头痛
Quiet! You’re giving the master an headache.
我很担心你今天早上感觉不好
I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well this morning, George.
谁说我的感觉不好 我非常健康
Who said I’m not feeling well? I’m fit as a fiddle.
我只是搞不懂为什么每个人都这么兴奋
I just don’t understand why everyone’s so confoundedly cheerful!
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
这花真可爱 谢谢 宝贝
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious How lovely. Thank you, my darling.
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
-停 停 停 -早上好 父亲
-Stop! Stop! Stop! -Good morning, Father.
-早上好 -玛丽·泼平斯教给我们最有趣的一个词
-Good morning. -Mary Poppins taught us the most wonderful words.
超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
你们到底在说些什么 超级
What on earth are you talking about? Supercali…
究竟是什么意思
Super… Or whatever the infernal thing is.
当你不知道该说什么的时候 你就可以这样说
It’s something to say when you don’t know what to say.
但是我总是知道我该说些什么
Yes, well, I always know what to say.
走开 请你们快点离开这里
Go on, hurry along, please.
好的 父亲 超级霹雳快乐得不得了
Yes, Father. Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
威妮弗蕾德 你能解释一下
Winifred, will you be good enough to explain
这不体面的喧闹究竟是为什么吗
this unseemly hullabaloo?
我没觉得有什么需要解释的
I don’t think there’s anything to explain. Do you?
很明显你今天早晨有点不舒服
It’s obvious that you’re out of sorts this morning.
孩子们近来只是想让你感觉好一些
The children just came in to make you feel better.
我最后一次声明
I should like to make one thing quite clear, once and for all.
我并没有感到不舒服 我的状态很好
I am not out of sorts. I am in a perfectly equable mood.
我不需要别人的安慰
I do not require being made to feel better!
但是你常说希望我们的家充满了欢乐和愉快
But you’re always saying that you wanted a cheerful and pleasant household.
威妮弗蕾德 在愉快和轻率不负责任之间
Winifred, I should like to make a slight differentiation…
我要做一点区分
between the word cheerful and just plain giddy irresponsibility.
-打断一下 亲爱的 -大家各就各位
-Excuse me, dear. -Posts, everyone, please!
我并不反对任何人的欢乐和愉快
I have no objection to anyone being cheerful or pleasant.
但我坚持合乎传统的礼仪
But I do expect a certain decorum.
我要告诉你的是 我不会袖手旁观
I can tell you one thing, Winifred. I don’t propose standing idly by…
看着那个女人 玛丽·泼平斯摧毁这个家庭的规矩
and letting that woman, Mary Poppins, undermine the discipline and…
自从她来了以后
There’s something odd, I may say extremely odd…
这房♥子里出了很多非常奇怪的事情
about the behaviour of this household since that woman arrived.
我想让你知道 我已经注意到了
And I want you to know that I’ve noticed it!
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
-还有件事情 -什么 亲爱的
-One thing more. -Yes, dear?
找个人把钢琴修理一下
I suggest you have this piano repaired.
当我坐在一件乐器前面的时候 我希望它别走调
When I sit down to an instrument, I like to have it in tune.
可是 乔治 你平常不弹呀
But, George, you don’t play.
夫人 这并不重要
Madam, that is entirely beside the point!
让我来看看 首先 我们得去找一位调音师
Now, let me see. First of all, we must go to the piano tuners.
然后去考利夫人的
And then we go to Mrs Cory’s sh…
商店 买♥♥些姜味面包 哈 姜味面包
Mrs Cory’s shop for some gingerbread. Ah, gingerbread!
然后还要到鱼贩那儿买♥♥一尾新鲜的鳎科鱼
And then we go to the fishmonger’s, I think, for a nice dover sole…
以及一品脱对虾
and a pint of prawns.
呃 迈克尔 别在后头慢慢吞吞的
Uh, Michael, stop stravaging along behind.
哈嗨
Ahoy, there! Ahoy!
-很高兴见到你们 -早上好 将军
-Good day to you! -Good morning, Admiral.
迈克尔 今天我们去哪儿探险
Michael, what fine adventure are we off upon today?
是去和霍屯督人战斗 还是去寻找宝藏
Going to fight the Hottentots? Dig for buried treasure?
我们打算去买♥♥点鱼
We’re going to buy some fish.
非常好 全速前进
Very good! Proceed at flank speed.
遵命 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
小伙子 让我们继续
Let’s put our backs into it, lad.
注意外表整洁 这是这儿的规矩
More spit and polish. That’s what’s wanted around here.
是安德鲁
It’s Andrew!
唔 不要太快 我一个字都没听清你说的
Uh, not so fast, please. I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
又发作了 可怜的人
Again? Och! Oh, the poor man!
天主保佑你
Bless you.
当然 不能耽搁 我们立刻就去
Well, yes, of course. There’s not a moment to lose. I’ll go straightaway.
非常感谢你
And thank you very much.
-他说了什么 -他说 不客气
-What did he say? -He said, “You’re welcome”.
-他还说了什么 -我认为他什么都没有说
-What else did he say? -I don’t think he said anything.
你总是什么都知道
You know best, as usual.
-我以为我们要去买♥♥点鱼 -计划有些变动
-I thought we were gonna buy some fish. -There’s been a change of plans.
跟上 别走丢了
Come along, please. Don’t straggle.
安德鲁 担心起不了任何作用
Andrew, worrying won’t help anyone.
你为何不回家休息休息一会儿呢
Why don’t you go home and put your feet up?
哦 伯特 很高兴你也在这里
Oh, Bert, I’m glad you’re here.
我已听说就立即赶过来了
I came over the moment I heard.
他怎么样了
Well, how is he?
说实话 我从来没见他这么糟糕过
I’ve never seen him as bad as this, and that’s the truth. – Oh!
他们怎么跟来了 你知道 这病有传染性
How about them? It’s contagious, you know.
-我们会长水痘吗 -绝对不会的
-Shall we get spots? -Oh, highly unlikely.
-哦 艾伯特叔叔 -天主保佑 保佑我的灵魂
-Oh, Uncle Albert! -Oh, bless me. Bless my soul.
是玛丽·泼平斯 我很高兴
It’s Mary Poppins! I’m delight…
我很高兴见到你 玛丽
I’m delighted to see you, Mary.
艾伯特叔叔 你发过誓的
Uncle Albert, you promised!
我知道
Oh, I kn… I know, I…
我努力了 真的
But I tried. Really, I did, my dear. I…
但是我太喜欢笑了 你知道吗
But I so enjoy laughing, you know? And, well…
我一旦笑起来就无法控制
And when I start, it’s all up with the…
就像现在这样
That’s what happens to me.
我喜欢笑 我的天
I love to laugh! Oh, my goodness!
你看到了 我情不自禁
I can’t help it. You can see that.
我就是喜欢笑 没别的
I just like laughing, that’s all.
简 你敢 你会让他病情恶化的
Jane, don’t you dare! You’ll only make him worse.
情况确实挺严重的
It’s really quite serious!
是的 无论如何 你都必须保持严肃
Yes, whatever you do, keep a straight face.
上次我们花了三天时间才把他弄下来
Last time, it took us three days to get him down.
我爱欢笑
I love to laugh

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!