来吧 咱们比赛一下 女士 这是你最快的速度吗
That’s the ticket! Come on, my lad. Is that the best you can do?
加油 加油
Hurry up, boy. Hurry up!
别跑那么快 迈克尔
Not so fast, please. Michael!
伯特 你真淘气 像个孩子
Now really, Bert. You’re as bad as the children.
对不起 慢点 慢点
Sorry. Whoa, boy! Whoa!
慢点
Whoa. Easy, boy. Whoa. Whoa.
这可真是趟奇特的旅行
Just a bit of high spirits, Mary Poppins.
请你控制一下自己 咱们不是在赛马场上
Please control yourself. We are not on a racecourse.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
-早上好 -好 呃 怎么回事
-Good morning. -Oh, yes, quite. Wha…
我说
I say!
你有
Have you…
没有
ever?
从没有
Never!
发现狐狸
View Halloo!
哦 是的 绝对 发现狐狸了
Oh, yes, definitely. A view Halloo.
发现狐狸
View Halloo?
天 又是那些英国兵
Faith and begorra! ‘Tis them Redcoats again!
发现狐狸
View Halloo! View Halloo!
发现狐狸
View Halloo!
可怜的家伙 让我来帮你一把吧
Poor lit’I bloke. Let’s give him a hand.
圣人啊 保佑我们
Saints preserve us!

Yikes!
跑啊
Tally ho! Da-doo, da-doo!
你上来吧 抓好了
Up you go. Now hang on.
你看清楚了么 这可是了不起的旋转木马
Would you look at that now? ‘Tis an elegant merry-go-round horse.
过来比试比试呀 你们这帮坏蛋
Come on and fight, you dirty omadhauns.
我能揍扁你们
I can lick the lot of ya’s.
快点 美人 快点
Faster, me beauty! Faster!
噢 骑手们 我可以先行一步吗
Oh, riders, would you be so kind as to let me pass?
当然可以 夫人
Certainly, ma’am.
-谢谢 -不客气 夫人
-Thank you. -Not at all, ma’am.
非常好的成绩 先生们
Excellent time, gentlemen.
-哦 是的 非常好 -完美的成绩 当然
-Oh, yes, quite. -Perfect day for it, of course.
多漂亮啊
Oh. Oh, how nice.
万岁 万岁
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
万岁 万岁
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
现在别动 看镜头
Hold still, now. Watch for the dickie bird.
玛丽·泼平斯 请你谈谈取得胜利后的感受
Uh, how does it feel, Mary Poppins, winning the race?
-好的 我 -赢得了巨大的财富和荣誉吧
-Oh, well I… -Gaining fame and fortune.
-是的 -可以将你的照片刊登在报纸上吗
-Uh, Yes. -Having your picture taken for the newspaper.
当然 我很愿意
Uh, oh, actually, I’m delighted.
除了你精彩的照片外
Besides having your extreme good looks,
你能说几句话描述一下你的心情吗
if I may say so.
好的 我
Oh, well, I wouldn’t go…
有没有一个词能形容你此刻的心情
There probably aren’t words to describe your emotions.
先生们 先生们 很抱歉
Now, now, now, now, gentlemen, please.
不过有一个非常好的词
On the contrary, there’s a very good word.
-对吧 伯特 -告诉他们是什么吧
-Am I right, Bert? -Tell ’em what it is.
好的
Right!
那就是”超级霹雳快乐的不得了”
It’s supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
尽管听起来很糟糕
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious
但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学
If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
当我还是一个小男孩的时候 我很害怕说话
Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad
我父亲拧着我的鼻子说我太差劲了
Me father gave me nose a tweak and told me I was bad
但有一天我学会了一个词 它救了我的鼻子
But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin’ nose
你听过的最长的一个词
The biggest word you ever heard and this is how it goes
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Oh, supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
尽管听起来很糟糕
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious
但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学
If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
他周游世界
He’s travelled all around the world and everywhere he went
每到一处他就用这个词 人们都说她很聪明
He’d use his word and all would say “There goes a clever gent”
我和罗马的公爵 印度的邦主一起消遣
When dukes and maharajahs pass the time of day with me
我说这个奇怪的词 他们便请我喝茶
I’d say me special word and then they’d ask me out to tea
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Ooh, supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
尽管听起来很糟糕
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious
但是如果你大声地说出来 听起来就好像你很博学
If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
你知道 你也可以倒过来说
You know, you can say it backwards, which is…
了得不的乐快雳霹级超
dociousaliexpistic-fragilcalirupus.
-但你不认为这样太长了点吗 -毫无疑问
-But that’s going a bit too far, don’t you think? -Indubitably.
所以当你实在无话可说的时候 没有必要沮丧
So when the cat has got your tongue there’s no need for dismay
就想想这个词吧 然后你会有很多话要说
Here, here! Just summon up this word and then you’ve got a lot to say
不过 要小心用好它 因为它会改变你的生活
But better use it carefully or it could change your life
-比如说 -怎样
-For example. -Yes?
一天晚上 我对一个女孩说起它
One night I said it to me girl,
这个女孩就成了我的妻子
and now me girl’s me wife.
她还是那么可爱
Ow! And a lovely thing she is too.
那就是 超级霹雳快乐的不得了
She’s supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
超级霹雳快乐的不得了
Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious
简 迈克尔
Jane! Michael!
靠近些
Stay close now.
哦 伯特 可惜你那些美丽的画
Oh, Bert, all your fine drawings.
没关系 它的出处还有好多
Well, there’s more where they came from.
再说 我就要改行了
Meantime, I’m changing businesses.
这鬼天气 真能热死人
This here is lovely hot chestnut weather.
-来吧 孩子们 -再见 伯特
-Come along, children. -Bye, Bert.
-再见 -再见 伯特
-Bye-bye. -Bye, Bert. Bye.
-再见 简和迈克尔 -再见 伯特
-Bye, Jane and Michael. -Bye, Bert.
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy, chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo
不 不 我不想吃你这讨厌的药
No, no, I won’t take your nasty medicine!
必须得吃么 玛丽·泼平斯
Do we have to, Mary Poppins?
弄湿脚的人就必须得吃药
People who get their feet wet must learn to take their medicine.
-我不想吃 我真不想 -喔
-I don’t want it. I’m not gonna… -Oh!
酸橙汁 味道好极了
Lime cordial! Delicious!
草莓汁
Strawberry! Mmm!
朗姆酒
R-R-Rum punch.
真可口
Quite satisfactory.
玛丽·泼平斯 你永远都不会离开我们的 是吗
Mary Poppins, you won’t ever leave us, will you?
-你的枕头底下有没有手帕 -嗯
-Do you have a handkerchief under your pillow? -Mm-hmm.
如果我们发誓做一个乖孩子 你会留下来吗
Will you stay if we promise to be good?
阿呃 那是一个脆弱的诺言
Och! That’s a piecrust promise.
轻易地许下 轻易地违背
Easily made, easily broken.
没有了你 我们该怎么办
Whatever would we do without you?
我将呆到风向改变了为止
I shall stay until the wind changes.
但是 玛丽·泼平斯 那会多长时间呢
But, Mary Poppins, how long will that be?
请安静些 你们该睡觉了
Silence, please. It’s time to go to sleep.
哦 我们根本睡不着
Oh, we couldn’t possibly go to sleep!
今天遇到了那么多有趣的事情
So many lovely things have happened today.
-有吗 -是啊 当我们跳进伯特的粉笔画里
-Did they? -Yes! When we jumped into Bert’s chalk picture.
我们骑着旋转木马 突然所有的木马都一跃而起
And we rode the merry-go-round, and all the horses jumped off, and…
我们飞驰在原野上
And we all went riding in the countryside!
-啊 跑啊 跑啊 -真的吗
-Tally Ho! Tchunga! Tchunga! Yikes! -Really?
玛丽·泼平斯 你都不记得了吗 你还得了赛马冠军
Mary Poppins, don’t you remember? You won the horse race!
一个像我这样受尊重的人出现在赛马♥会♥上
A respectable person like me in a horse race?
你们怎么敢暗示这样的事
How dare you suggest such a thing.
但是我看见了 是你
But I saw you do it!
别说了
Now, not another word
否则 我就要叫警♥察♥了 明白吗
or I shall have to summon the policeman. Is that clear?
确实是这样的 我看见了
It did happen! I saw it!
-去睡觉吧 -不 我不想睡
-Go to sleep. -No, I don’t want to go to sleep.
玛丽·泼平斯 我们太兴奋了
Mary Poppins, we’re much too excited!
好吧 随你们的便
Very well, suit yourselves.
保持清醒
Stay awake
别放松你的脑子
Don’t rest your head
别躺在
Don’t lie down

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!