她严厉吗 她会发号♥施令吗
Will she be firm? Will she give commands?
她能塑造孩子们吗
Will she mould our young breed?
我想她能
You know, Winifred, I think she will.
-我想她能 -那么也许最好让艾伦
-I think she will. -In that case…
告诉其他的人可以走了
perhaps you’d better tell Ellen to dismiss the others.
-其他人 哦 是的 艾伦 -是的 先生
-The others? Oh, yes. Ellen? -Y-Yes, sir?
告诉其他人可以走了 这位置已经有了合适的人选
Tell the other applicants they may go. The position has been filled.
-其他人 -是的 其他人
-The others, sir? -Yes, the others.
她以为我们需要几个保姆
How many nannies does she think we need in this house?
这个位置已经有了合适的人选
The position has been filled.
恐怕我们的房♥间不够整洁
I’m afraid the nursery isn’t very tidy.
就像一个大熊的窝 对吗
It is rather like a bear pit, isn’t it?
-你的包真滑稽 -是地毯
-That’s a funny sort of bag. -Carpet.
-你是说包里装的是地毯吗 -不 是用地毯做的
-You mean to carry carpets in? -No. Made of.
这是你的房♥间 从这里可以欣赏到公园
This is your room, and there’s a lovely view of the park.
好吧 毕竟不是白金汉宫
Well, it’s not exactly Buckingham Palace.
还挺干净
Still, it’s clean.
我觉得它很合适
Yes, I think it will be quite suitable.
只是到处需要整理一下
Just needs a touch here and there.
首先 就像我常说的那样
Well, first things first.
挂帽子最合适的地方就是衣帽架
I always say, the place to hang a hat is on a hat stand.
哈 这怎么能用呢
Ah! This will never do!
我更喜欢大一点的
I much prefer seeing all of my face at the same time.
但是里面是空的呀
There… But there was nothing in it.
不要根据表面现象作判断
Never judge things by their appearance.
即使是一只地毯包 我就从来没有
Even carpetbags. I’m sure I never do.
美丽的东西永远是快乐的
A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
嗯 也许应该更亮一些
Mmm, a little more light, perhaps.
我们最好多留心这家伙
We better keep an eye on this one.
-她很狡猾 -她棒极了
-She’s tricky. -She’s wonderful.
这下好多了
Much better!
我瞧瞧
Now, let me see.
奇怪 我总是随身带着的 一定放在什么地方了
That’s funny. I always carry it with me. It must be here somewhere.
-什么东西 -类型测量尺
-What? -My tape measure.
你找它来干什么
What do you want it for?
我想知道你们两个属于哪一类
I want to see how you two measure up.
这是我见过的最好笑的事情
Well, that’s the funniest thing I ever saw.
我知道它就在里面的某个地方
I know it’s down here somewhere.
啊 哈哈 找到了
Ah, ha-ha, ha-ha! Here it is.
好 过来 快一点
Good. Come along, then. Quickly.
抬起头来 迈克尔 别无精打采的
Head up, Michael. Don’t slouch.
跟我想的一样 “非常倔强 多疑”
Just as I thought. Extremely stubborn and suspicious.
-我没有 -自己看
-I am not! -See for yourself.
极其顽固 且多
“Extremely stubborn and sus…”
多疑
Suspicious.
轮到你了 简
Now you, Jane.
嗯 “爱傻笑 不把东西放好”
Mmm. “Rather inclined to giggle. Doesn’t put things away.”
那么你呢
How ’bout you?
我们来看看吧 拿着
Very well. Hold this for me.
正如我所预料的 “玛丽·泼平斯”
As I expected. “Mary Poppins.”
“一切都近乎完美”
“Practically perfect in every way.”
玛丽·泼平斯 这是你的名字吗 真可爱
Mary Poppins! Is that your name? It’s lovely.
谢谢 我也一直很喜欢它
Thank you. I’ve always liked it.
-现在 我们可以开始了吧 -开始什么
-Now, shall we get on with it? -Get on with what?
在广♥告♥里 你不是特别提到了会做各种游戏吗
In your advertisement, did you not specifically request to play games?
-哦 是的 -很好 那么
-Oh, yes! -Very well, then.
我们的第一个游戏就叫做”好的开始是成功的一半”
Our first game is called “Well Begun Is Half Done”.
我不喜欢 听上去不太好
I don’t like the sound of that.
换个名字就叫”让我们开始整理房♥间”
Otherwise entitled, “Let’s Tidy Up the Nursery”.
我告诉过你她很狡猾
I told you she was tricky.
我们可以开始了么
Shall we begin?
玛丽·泼平斯 你认为这是个游戏么
It is a game, isn’t it, Mary Poppins?
这取决于你如何看待它
Well, it depends on your point of view.
你要知道 在每一件我们必须要完成的工作里
You see, in every job that must be done…
都蕴含着快乐的成分
there is an element of fun.
你要发现快乐 抓住它
You find the fun, and snap!
工作就变成了游戏
The job’s a game.
你承担的每一项任务都变得轻松
And every task you undertake becomes a piece of cake
愉快 充满了乐趣
A lark, a spree
显而易见
It’s very clear to see
一汤匙糖可以
That a spoonful of sugar
帮助你把药喝下去
Helps the medicine go down
甜药好入口
The medicine go down Medicine go down
只要一汤匙糖就能帮助你把药喝下去
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
让人意犹未尽
In a most delightful way
正在筑巢的知更鸟 没有空闲去休息
A robin feathering his nest has very little time to rest
它要一点一点地收集筑巢的材料
While gathering his bits of twine and twig
尽管它那样执着于工作 但它仍然唱着快乐的歌♥
Though quite intent in his pursuit he has a merry tune to toot
因为他知道 歌♥声会使工作变得轻松愉快
He knows a song will move the job along
因为一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
甜药好入口
The medicine go down Medicine go down
只要一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
让人意犹未尽
In a most delightful way
蜜蜂采集花蜜
The honeybees that fetch the nectar from the flowers to the comb
嗡嗡嗡 飞来飞去 从不厌倦
Never tire of ever buzzing to and fro
因为它们从采过的每一朵花里只汲取了一点点
Because they take a little nip from every flower that they sip
因此 因此
And hence And hence
它们发现 它们发现
They find They find
它们的任务不再沉重
Their task is not a grind
真无♥耻♥
Cheeky.
别没完没了得了
Don’t be all day about it, please.
放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
好了 非常
Well, that was very…
非常感谢
Thank you now…
现在 你应该结束了
When you’ve quite finished!
谢谢
Thank you.
到此为止吧 请拿上你们的外套和帽子
That will be quite sufficient. Hats and coats, please.
接下来 我们去公园
It’s time for our outing in the park.
我不想出去 我还想整理房♥间
I don’t want an outing. I want to tidy up the nursery again.
适可而止是最好不过的了 请跟上来
Enough is as good as a feast. Come along, please.
让我瞧瞧 你这样子还不够好
Let me look at you. Well, you’re not as well turned out as I’d like.
幸好 还有时间
Still, there’s time. There’s time.
动作快点 出发
Spit spot! And off we go.
因为一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
甜药好入口
The medicine go down Medicine go down
只要一汤匙糖能帮助你把药喝下去
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
让人意犹未尽
In the most delightful way
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo
我做我喜欢的事情 我喜欢
I does what I likes And I likes
我做的事情
What I do
你好 热爱艺术的人
Hello, art lovers.
正如你所看到的 今天我是个马路画家
Today I’m a screever and as you can see
马路画家是最高水平的艺术家
A screever’s an artist Of highest degree
这是我记忆中所有的作品
And it’s all me own work from me own memory
虽然不是出于英国皇家艺术院
Well, not Royal Academy, I suppose.
但是看上去还是非常不错的吧
Still they’re better than a finger in your eye, ain’t they?
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo
我画我喜欢的 我喜欢我画的
I draws what I likes and I likes what I drew
我不索取任何报酬
No remuneration do I ask of you
但我的帽子很欢迎
But me cap would be glad of a copper or two
一两个铜板
Me cap would be glad of a copper or two
等等 别动
Wait! Don’t move.
千万别动
Don’t move a muscle.
就呆在那儿
Stay right where you are.
我就知道 玛丽·泼平斯
I’d know that silhouette anywhere! Mary Poppins!
很高兴再见到你 伯特 这是简和迈克尔
It’s nice to see you again, Bert. I expect you know Jane and Michael.
我上次看见他们 正在追一只风筝 对吧
Well, I’ve seen ’em here and about. Chasin’ a kite last time, weren’t it?
玛丽·泼平斯要带我们去公园
Mary Poppins is taking us to the park.
去公园 我知道玛丽·泼平斯是不会的
To the park? Not if I know Mary Poppins.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!