这次转机击垮了我
That was the break that broke me.
就是这样
Well, right there.
你似乎把自己的人生归纳为一系列错过了的机会
You seem to typify your life as a series of missed opportunities,
但你还是不愿为其中的任何一点承担责任
but yet, you don’t tend to take responsibility for many of them.
我的责任只是为了我的灵感
My responsibility is to my muse.
我是个演员,亲
I’m an actor, love,
不是他妈的高智商
-not a bloody rocket surgeon. – Hmm.
不过,有可能你的表演触怒了某些人
But, possibly, your portrayal has angered some people.
有些人非常危险
I mean, some whom are very dangerous.
你不需要告诉我,兄弟
You don’t have to tell me, mate.
我看过那些网络留言板
I’ve seen those bloody Internet message boards.
太邪恶了
Vicious.
我不是在说留言板
I’m not talking about the message boards.
– 我是在说【十戒】 – 什么
– I’m talking about the Ten Rings. – Come again?
恐怖组织,历史上与满大人有密切联♥系♥
The terrorist group historically associated with the Mandarin.
官方来说他们暂停活动了,但有证据表明
Officially they’re dormant, but evidence suggests
他们越来越活跃了
that they’re becoming more active.
什么,【十戒】?他们是真的
What, the Ten Rings? Are they real?
都记录在案
It’s well documented.
这太酷了
That is so cool.
特雷弗,你说过你拿到这个角色的时候
Trevor, you told me that when you got this role
你做了详尽的研究
that you’d researched it thoroughly.
是啊,但是当一名演员跟你说他做了研究时
Yeah, but when an actor tells you he’s “done the research,”
这意味着他打开了他的电脑
it means he’s switched on his computer,
谷歌♥搜索了自己的名字然后打了一发手♥枪♥
Googled his own name and had a quick wank.
那 你是在告诉我
So, you mean to tell me
你并不知道满大人本人的历史
that you don’t know the history of the Mandarin himself.
他是个好战的王者
He was a warrior-king.
在中世纪激励了几代人
Inspired generations of men through the Middle Ages,
也许还能追溯到更久远的年代
perhaps even further back in time.
谁他妈在乎呢,伙计
Blah, blah, blah. Who bloody cares, mate?
这是人们想要的演出,而我演得很好
It’s a show people want and I gave them a good one.
他们会记住的不是满大人
It’s not the Mandarin they’ll remember.
而是“特雷弗 斯拉特”这个名字,名人,“特夫”
It’s the name, “Trevor Slattery.” It’s the brand. “Trev.”
你说得对
You’re right.
可是这样的罪过,你很快就会痛不欲生
And for that sin, you will soon suffer horribly
我们所信仰的每一枚戒指都会在你身上留下相应的一个洞
with a hole in your body for every ring of our faith.
对不起,你说什么
(CHUCKLING) So… Sorry. What?
你懂的
You heard me.
(GROANS)
哦,起来,大个子,起来
Oh! Get up, big lad. Get up.
(GRUNTING)
(HERMAN GROANS)

You.
你杀了我的管家
You killed my butler.
你根本没有扣下扳机的能力,斯拉特先生
JACKSON: You’re not capable of pulling that trigger, Mr. Slattery.
我是个没工作的演员,亲
I’m an out of work actor, love.
你根本不知道我能做什么
You have no idea what I’m capable of.
多谢CBS电视台,我用手♥枪♥还不错
And, thanks to the CBS network, I’m pretty good with a handgun.
Oh…
就当这是一堂课,告诉你什么是真实的
Consider this a lesson in what’s real
什么不是真实的
and what’s not.
人们为什么总是拿枪指着我的脑袋
Why do people keep pointing guns at my head?
求求你,我不想死
Please. I don’t want to die.
我 不 想死
I don’t want to die.
目标捕获,已经就位,撤离小组开始行动
Target acquired and in position. Extraction unit, mobilize.
我不是来杀你的,斯拉特先生
I’m not the one that’s going to kill you, Mr. Slattery.
我是来救你的
I’m here to break you out.
很好
– That’s nice. -(HELICOPTER WHIRRING)
不见得
-(GUNS FIRING OUTSIDE) – Not really.
你看,外面有人想要见你
You see, there’s somebody who wants to meet you.
我认识他吗?
-(DISTANT CLAMORING) – Do I know him?
不,但你冒用了他的名字
No, but you took his name.
而现在他想把名字取回来
And now he wants it back.
Oh…
不,对不起,我还是搞不懂
(CHUCKLES) No. Sorry. I still don’t get it.
斯拉特先生
Uh… Mr. Slattery?
我和小伙子们都想知道您能不能,
Me and the boys was just wondering if you could, uh…
展示那种声音
Do the voice.
混♥蛋♥
JUSTIN: Jackass.
随他了
Whatever.
你去哪儿了?我在你走的时候写了一本书
Where have you been? I wrote a book in the time you were gone.
而你永远察觉不到我的来袭
(IN GRUFF VOICE) And you’ll never see me coming.
看看这人,他哪一点与众不同了
JUSTIN: Look at this guy. What is so special about him?
我是说我有一支机器人军队,他有什么
I mean, I had an army of robots. What’s he got?
他有很蠢的口音
He’s got some dumb accent.
还有他的名字是特雷弗,那算什么名字
His name’s Trevor. What is that?
就像是本 拉♥登♥和本尼 希尔的孩子
It’s like if bin Laden and Benny Hill had a baby.
然后我就得起来看着这妞儿
JUSTIN: Then I got to wake up and look at this chick?
小辣椒 波茨掀起了什么东西
“Pepper Potts stirs up stuff.”
看看我
“Look at me.”
什么二等暴发户亚马逊秘书
Some second-rate, jumped up, Amazon secretary.
托尼和我…托尼很酷
Tony and I… (STAMMERING) Tony’s cool.
托尼和我有种共识,我们是战友
Tony and I, we have an understanding. We’re brothers in arms, you know.
字面上说我们都是军♥火♥商
Literally. We were both arms dealers.
我们都很好看,我们发型都很好
We’re both good-looking. We both have nice hair.
我们都有船
We both have boats.
我以前有艘船的
I used to have a boat.
好了…
Well, anyway…
别在这,宝贝儿,别在这
Not here, baby. Not here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!