得了吧
Please,
你就别跟我装了,好么?
let’s stop pretending, Shall we?
每个人都知道你为什么在这儿
Everyone knows why you’re here.
愿闻其详
Please enlighten me.
你悲痛欲绝
You were grieving
所以他们把你送到这里,好让你觉得自己还有点用处
so they kept you on so that you would feel useful.
要我说就是可怜你
I call it pity.
如果他们想让我觉得有所用
If they wanted to make me feel useful
他们就不会让我来跟你做事
they wouldn’t have made me work for you.
你会为你说的话付出代价
You’re gonna answer for that.
我这是和谁在通话?
Who am I speaking to?
我是
This is
弗林探员
Agent Flinn.
我是霍华德
This is Howard.
长官
Sir
我没想到您会…
I wasn’t expecting…
我有几个关于卡特探员的指示
I have orders for Agent Carter.
如果是关于昨晚的事的话
If this is about last night,
您放心,她会得到应有的处置
rest assured she will be properly disciplined.
要我说昨晚的事
I’d say that last night
与其说她值得嘉奖,不如说是她证明了自己的实力
more a notch in her belt than a feather in her cap.
好的长官,您的指示是什么
Yes Sir, what are your orders?
菲利普斯和我想让她到华盛顿来
Phillips and I want her to come to Washington.
什么鬼?
Say again?
告诉她她将要和我们一起领导神盾局
Tell her she will be running S.H.I.E.L.D. with me.
卡特…探员?
Agent…Carter?
还有件事
And Flinn,
您请说
Yes sir.
让她感受到你非常荣幸告知她这个消息
let her know that you’re honored to bring her the news.
您想让我…饱含深情地…通知她?
You want me…to say that…verbatim?
喂?
Hello?
斯塔克长官?
Mr. Stark?
卡特探员,我很荣幸地通知您
Agent Carter, it is my honor to inform you
您将要去领导…神盾局
that you are going to run S.H.I.E.L.D.
并且我也非常乐意帮您
and I’d also like to assist you in
将您的个人物品搬到您车里
carrying your personal items down to your car.
谢谢你,弗林探员
Thank you Agent Flinn,
不过还是老样子
But as has always been the case,
我不需要你的帮忙
I don’t require your help.
这叫比基尼
It’s called a bikini.
比基尼?
A bikini?
你发明的?
You invent it?
不,法国人发明的
No, the French.
比基尼…
Bikini…