What we like about Marvel is the idea of the universe.
现在的孩子会穿雷神美国队长和蜘蛛侠的衣服
Green: Kids today are wearing Thor and Cap and Spider-man
不怕会被别人嘲笑
out in the open without fear of persecution.
那让你看到漫威的吸引力
What it shows you is the draw of Marvel.
他们做到了
They pulled it off.
我们非常幸运 《钢铁侠》如此成功
Maisel: We were fortunate enough, with the success of “Iron Man,”
给了我们许多选择
to have many options.
其中之一就是卖♥♥给迪士尼
One of those was the sale to Disney.
他们立刻让漫威登上国际舞台
They instantly put Marvel on a global stage.
那赋予我们作梦也想不到的助力
It has given us muscle that we’ve only dreamed of having.
他们是说故事的人 我们也是
They’re storytellers. That’s what we do, too.
那个共通点让漫威得以蓬勃发展
And that commonality has enabled Marvel to thrive.
我们会制♥作♥他们没有的东西
Man: We do something that they don’t have.
迪士尼有许多公主
Smith: Disney had princesses galore,
但是没有男孩主题
but Disney never had a boy thing.
现在感谢漫威宇宙
Now, thanks to the Marvel universe,
他们可以进入超级英雄的世界
they can, like, go into the world of superheroes.
迪士尼加上漫威
Lee: Add Disney to Marvel,
那是无人能敌的组合
you have a company that nobody can beat.
那源于漫画
It starts with the comics.
一直都是 我认为未来也会是
It always has, and I think it always will.
桑莎·埃玛纳特 《惊奇队长》编辑
我们打入女性市场
We’ve just tapped into the female market.
过去几年迅速扩张
It’s exploded in the last couple of years.
我认为女性市场也以身为漫画迷为傲
I think the female market is also just really proud to be comic-book fans.
秘密战争是一个大事件
Secret war is a huge event
横跨多个平台
being carried across multiple platforms
具有扭转局势的延伸性影响
with game-changing ramifications.
他们做什么都对我准备好要拍蚁人了
They can do no wrong, so I’m ready for “Ant-man.”
令人震惊的故事
我很期待看《复仇者联盟》
I’m really excited to see the new Avengers.
漫威电视方面
What’s going on at Marvel Television …
我们找上网飞
we went to Netflix,
我们带给他们《超胆侠》《杰西卡·琼斯》
and we brought them Daredevil, Jessica Jones,
《铁拳侠》跟《卢克·凯奇》
Iron Fist, Luke Cage …
他们在漫威宇宙的亲切昵称为
what are affectionately referred to in the Marvel universe
街头英雄
as the street-level heroes.
把那变成网飞上的《捍卫者联盟》
Turning that into “the Defenders” on Netflix …
那是漫画迷的美梦成真
like, that’s a comic-book fan’s dream come true.
接着是漫威动画
Then we have Marvel Animation.
带你体验前所未闻的冒险
Takes you on an adventure unlike anything else that’s out there.
让你的想象力能恣意驰骋
It really allows for your imagination to run wild.
那真的充满魔力
It’s just magical.
当然 《神盾局特工》
Of course, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
尝试把漫威的魔力搬上电视
Gregg: Trying to bring what’s magical about Marvel to TV.
我们非常期待第二季的剧情发展
We’re very excited about what we’re starting to do in this second season.
海莉·阿特维尔是我们很棒的人才
Man: Hayley Atwell was a tremendous asset that we had,
因此我们决定拍一部有关特工卡特的电视剧
so we decided to make a television show about Agent Carter.
自第一部《美国队长》上映后有很多人支持佩姬
Atwell: There’s a lot of support for Peggy. There has been since the first Captain America film,
因为影迷对她的兴趣
and it’s because of the fans’ interest in her
我今天才能站在这里
that I’m standing here.
我们未来会持续做
As for the future, we’ll continue to do
过去75年在做的事
what we’ve been doing for over 75 years …
讲述精彩的故事 描述了不起的人
to tell good stories about extraordinary people
做不可思议的事 克服重重困难
doing incredible things against enormous odds.
那也是漫威的故事
That kind of describes the Marvel story, as well.
我们永远无法停止
We never can stop.
我们必须一直前进-没有胆就没有光荣
Me need to constantly move forward. – No guts, no glory.
他们做的每件事
Lee: Everything that they do
都替人们带来娱乐和欢乐
brings people entertainment, enjoyment.
我们许多人都是在这个巨大♥史♥诗般的流行文化神话中长大
Gregg: It’s giant, epic, pop-culture mythology that many of us grew up on
现在新一代的人也这么觉得
and now new people feel like they grew up on.
漫威宇宙征服了地球
The Marvel universe conquered the planet.
我们要带你坐云霄飞车
We’re taking you on a roller coaster.
那就是漫威的精神
That’s what Marvel is.
不难想象漫威的未来
It’s easy to imagine that Marvel’s future will be as
会跟它的平行历史一样成功 璀璨和丰富
successful, bright, and rich as its unparalleled history.
接下来是你们期待已久的内容
And now for what you’ve all been waiting for.
我们来抢先收看
Here is a sneak preview of
漫威《特工卡特》尚未公布的片段
never-before-seen-footage from Marvel’s “Agent Carter.”
你要去哪里?
Carter: Where are you headed?
我有些宝贝已经被卖♥♥到海外了
Stark: Some of my babies have already sold overseas.
我要去找他们
I’m gonna pay them a visit.
其他的还在这里 得靠你找出来
The rest of them are here somewhere, which is where you come in.
传说最凶猛的
Word is one of the nasty ones
一两天后就将上市
is hitting the market in the next day or two.
是什么?-只是一张纸
What is it? – Just a piece of paper …
我的分子硝胺公式
my formula for molecular nitramine.
严格来说我们甚至不确定那是否有用
Technically, we’re not even sure it works,
但面对现实吧
but, well, let’s face it …
那是我发明的 肯定有用
I invented it, so it works.
如果那个东西被制♥造♥出来
If that stuff were ever fabricated…

Boom.
只要一点点就能夷平整座城市
This much would level a city block.
我会后悔 对吧?
I’m going to regret this, aren’t I?
那当然
Absolutely.
但当你不羞辱他时
But when you’re not humiliating him,
那个家伙是我的管家艾德温·贾维斯
that fellow up there’s my butler, Edwin Jarvis.
我欠你一次
I owe you one, pal.
只有少数几样东西能对抗这么危险的武器
There are only a dozen fences that can handle something this hot.
你只需找出是什么
You just got to learn which one.
我猜对你来说找男人不是问题
And I figured you’d never have any trouble finding a man.
问题在于找到对的人
The trick is finding the right one.
很高兴认识你 霍华德
Nice to see you, too, Howard.
你下次在暗巷接近女人时
The next time you approach a woman in a dark alley,
最好先自我介绍
you might introduce yourself.
我会尝试记住那一点
I shall endeavor to remember that.
前提是我的脑震荡没有太严重
provided my concussion isn’t too severe.
如果你需要我的话
Should you need me.
你从未当过间谍 对吧?
You’re new to espionage, aren’t you?
大错特错
Far from it.
去年夏天 我抓到厨师偷上等汤匙
Last summer, I caught the cook pocketing the good spoons.
接下来呢 卡特女士?
What now, Miss Carter?
现在我得去上班
Now I go to work.
《特工卡特》 2015年1月开播
漫威不再只是一个品牌
Vancamp: Marvel has evolved beyond just a brand
我们最爱的角色就是证据
as evidenced by our love for the characters
它不仅娱乐我们更存在我们的生活中
that not only entertain us … but live within us.
谢谢收看本节目 晚安
Thank you for taking this journey with us, and good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!