今天 明天 一星期内 他会向你说
Today, tomorrow, in a week, he’s gonna say to you
妈 我不想再混了 当单身汉不好
“Hey, Ma, I’m tired of running around. It’s no good to be a single man.”
然后他会向你说 妈 我们为何还要这老房♥子?
Then he’s gonna say to you “Hey, Ma. Why we need this old house?”
我们可以把这老房♥子卖♥♥掉 搬到一环境较好的地方
“Why don’t we sell this old house and move in a nicer part of town?”
一个好公♥寓♥
“Nice little apartment.”
我绝不卖♥♥这栋房♥子
I don’t sell this house, I tell you that.
这是我丈夫的房♥子 我在这里养了六个孩子
This is my husband’s house. I had six children in this house.
你以后就知道
You’ll see.
几个月之内 你就会变成一个
In a couple of months you gonna be an old lady sleeping on a couch
住在媳妇家的老女人 – 卡沙妮那
in your daughter-in-law’s house. – Ah, Caterina!
你去哪里 我也去哪里
Where you go, rain go!
有一天你会笑的 我们要庆祝一下
Someday you gonna smile, we gonna have a big holiday.
妈 你说什么呢 要迟到了
Hey, Ma. What do you say, Ma? It’s gettin’ a little late, huh?

Sure.
这房♥子真是老旧不堪了 妈 我们该把这房♥子卖♥♥了
Boy, this place is really comin’ to pieces. Ma, I think we oughta sell this place.
都有裂缝了
The whole joint’s goin’ to pieces.
水管也氧化了 糟透了 我要整修一下
Plumbing’s rusty, everything. Now I’m gonna have to replaster this whole place.
你知道我们该做什么吗 妈
You know what we oughta do, Ma?
我们该到南区林道去买♥♥一间小公♥寓♥
Get one of those new apartments they’re buildin’ on Southern Boulevard.
那里环境不错
A nicer part of town, you know?
好了吗 妈 – 好了
You all set, Ma? – I’m set.
再见 卡沙阿姨 – 再见
Goodbye, Aunt Catherine. – Goodbye.
还有几分钟 妈
We got a couple of minutes yet.
马蒂 – 嗯
Hi, Marty. – Hi.
妈 我帮你整理一下外套
Ma, fix your coat.
马蒂 我们带孩子坐在后排 回头见 阿姨
Hey, Marty, we’re gonna sit in the back on account of the baby. See you afterwards.
昨晚那女孩不错
That was a nice-looking girl last night, huh?
她并不是那么漂亮 但是看来还不错
She wasn’t a very good-looking girl, but she look like a nice girl.
我是说她的外表 并不是非常的漂亮
I said she wasn’t a very good-looking girl, not pretty.
我知道了 妈
I heard you, Ma.
她看来好像比你大 大概三十五岁 四十岁了
She look a little bit old for you. About 35, 40 years old.
她二十九岁 妈
She’s 29, Ma.
她超过二十九岁了 马蒂 她只是那么告诉你而已
She’s more than 29 years old. That’s what she tells you.
她看来像三十五,四十岁了
She looked 35, 40 years old.
她看来不像是意大利女孩
She don’t look like Italian girl.
她是不是意大利女孩 – 我不知道 大概不是 妈
I say, is she Italian girl? – I don’t know. I don’t think so, Ma.
我看她不像意大利人
She don’t look like Italian to me.
她的家世如何
What family she comes from?
我不知道 她有些方面 我不太喜欢
I don’t know. Something about her I… I don’t like.
我觉得很奇怪 第一次认识 她就一个人到你家
It’s funny. The first time you meet the girl, she comes to your empty house alone.
这些大学女生 他们就是这么不安份
These college girls, they all one step from the street.
妈 你在说什么 她是一个好女孩
What are you talkin’ about? She’s a nice girl.
她看来不像是意大利人
She don’t look Italian to me.
我不喜欢她 – 你只见了她两分钟而已
I don’t like her. – You only met her for two minutes.
你不要再带她到家里来 – 你不喜欢她哪一点?
Don’t bring her home no more. – What didn’t you like about her?
我不知道 我觉得她不像意大利人 不如意大利女孩好
I don’t know. She don’t look like Italian to me. Plenty nice Italian girls around.
我们不必为此争论
Let’s not fight about it.
你为何这么排斥她 我只是昨晚才认识
Why are you gettin’ so worked up? I only met her last night.
不知道何时会再见面
Probably not gonna see her again anyhow.
走吧
Come on.
哈啰 路易 – 哈啰 马蒂
Hello, Lou. – Hiya, Marty.
哈啰 罗夫 – 你好 马蒂
Hi, Ralph. – Hiya, Marty.
路易 给我一杯可乐好吗
Lou, let me have a Coke, will ya?
马蒂 听说你昨晚和一个女孩子 在一起
Marty, I hear you really got stuck with a dog last night.
谁告诉你的 – 安吉说的 他说她看上去骨瘦如柴
Who told you that? – Angie. Said she was scrawny-looking.
她没这么糟
She wasn’t so bad.
安吉来过没有 – 昨晚两点来过
Was Angie here already? – He was here last night till about two.

Oh.
罗夫 你昨晚和那护士如何
Hey, Ralph, how’d you make out with those nurses last night?
马蒂 我还没告诉你吗
Oh, Marty. Man, didn’t I tell ya?
你知道那个本来要介绍给你的 坐在后座那一个
You know that one that was for you, the one in the back?
我们后来到了里奥家 她喝醉了
We went over to Leo’s house, you know? So she got loaded drunk.
你知道她在做什么吗
You should have seen what she was doin’.
到那里的人在里面 他们在撞壁
Even the people downstairs started bangin’ on the walls.
后来实在太吵了 于是把房♥东吵醒了
So in the middle of the whole thing the landlord comes in.
这些疯狂女孩真是爱玩
These crazy girls are runnin’ around drunk.
我们必须把他们送走 否则房♥东又要找上来了
So we gotta get rid of her because of the landlord.
里奥在厨房♥和房♥东谈了一下 我们利用这机会把这些女孩 从窗户带出去
So Leo’s talkin’ to the landlord while we’re tryin’ to get this crazy girl out the window.
这些疯女孩甚至 把他们的靴子丢在那里
This crazy girl, she even left her shoes up there!
马蒂 你如何呢
So how’d you make out?
我昨晚很愉快 – 是吗
I had a nice time. – Yeah?
她很不错 我可没对她如何
Uh, she’s a nice girl. Oh, I didn’t try anything.
我昨晚和她第一次见面 她是个好女孩 我们只是聊天而已
I just met her last night, you know. She’s a nice girl. We just talked.
只是聊天而已
Uh… uh… We just talked.
罗夫 你如果见到安吉 告诉他我已经回家了 我午餐后再和他见面
Listen, Ralph, if you see Angie, tell him I went home. I’ll see him after lunch, huh?
马蒂 我要和你谈谈 – 我不想谈 妈
I wanna talk to you. – I don’t wanna talk right now.
所以最后是 马蒂 马蒂
So the whole book winds up… Marty. Hey, Marty.
最后结果是 麦克卡米和他的女友在房♥里
So the whole book winds up, Mike Hammer – he’s in the room with this doll.
所以他说 你这个鼠辈 你就是凶手
So he says “You rat, you’re the murderer.”
她变得很激动 她告诉他说她爱他
So she begins to con him. She tells him how she loves him.
然后一声响 他射了她的肚子
Then bam! He shoots her right in the stomach.
她卧在地上 非常吃惊 她说 你怎么可以这样
So she’s layin’ there, gaspin’ for breath, and she says “How could you do that?”
他说 这很容易
He says “It was easy.”
不错 兄弟 你可以写小说了
Boy, that Mickey Spillane, boy, he could write.
我会读这些文章
I read everything he ever wrote.
来吧 这里有很多 给你一片
Come on! We got a whole pot. We give you a plate of your own.
我吃不多 我妈妈只给我适量
I couldn’t eat nothin’. My mother just fed me.
我喜欢米奇的故事 是他知道如何应付女人
What I like about Mickey Spillane is he knows how to handle women.
有一次他去约会 被车子撞到 丢了一个匹萨饼
In one book he picks up this tomato. She was hit by a car and throws a pass at him.
他看到了一对漂亮双胞胎姐妹 他们也丢了匹萨
Then he meets two beautiful twins, and they throw a pass at him.
他又在俱乐部看到一个女孩 她扔一个披萨给他
Then he meets a beautiful society dame, and she throws a pass at him.
米奇真行 真能写
That Mickey Spillane, he could really write.
谁去科特兰公园看球赛么
Anybody wanna go down Van Courtland Park, watch the ball games?
两点之后一会就开始
It’s only a little bit after two o’clock.
你去哪里? – 我打电♥话♥给昨天那个女孩子
Where you goin’? – To call up that girl from last night.
我要带她去看电影 – 你开什么玩笑?
Thought I’d take her to a movie. – You kiddin’?
安吉 我要告诉你 你昨晚非常不礼貌
Now, listen, Angie, you were very impolite last night.
我介绍那女孩和你认识 你却就这样走开
I introduced you to that girl, you just walked off.
你为何这样 – 因为她令我生气
Why’d you do that? – It got me mad, that’s why.
杰瑞 给马蒂看那照片 就是那张
Hey, Jerry, show Marty that picture, you know.
拜托 不要拿出来 我妈在外面的走廊上
Put it away! My mother’s out on the porch.
真不知道那照片上的女孩 是何处找来的 – 这些都是好莱坞明星
I wonder where they find those girls. – They’re Hollywood starlets.
收起来 我妈随时会进来
Put it away. My mother’ll walk in.
马蒂 我们今天晚上去72街吧
Hey, Marty, let’s go down 72nd Street area tonight.
我不想去 安吉 我要和那女孩去看电影
I don’t feel like goin’, Angie. I thought I’d take this girl to a movie.
兄弟你昨晚一定很有进展
Boy, you must have made out good last night.
我们只是聊天而已 – 她一定话很多
We just talked. – Boy, she must be some talker.
大概是五十出头了
She must have been about 50 years old.
相反地 我认为昨晚和马蒂在一起的那女孩子 比他年轻二十岁
The way I figure, a guy oughta marry a girl 20 years younger than he is,
他四十岁时 她还像21岁一样
so that when he’s 40 she’s still a real pretty doll of 21.
这表示那女孩一岁 就可以娶她了
That means he’d have to marry the girl when she was one year old.
你说得对 我从没想到过
You’re right. I never thought of that!
我认为她长得不错 – 她昨晚一定一直在暗影之中
She wasn’t so bad-lookin’. – She must have kept you in the shadows.
马蒂 你不应该和那女孩在一起 会坏了你的名声
You don’t wanna hang around with dogs. It gives you a bad reputation.
我们到72街去
Let’s go down to 72nd Street.
我告诉她两点半打电♥话♥给她
I told this dog I’d call her up today, about 2.30.
为何一定要打电♥话♥
Brush her!
你今晚要和我们一起去 还是要和那女孩在一起
You wanna come with me tonight or go with that dog?
你生什么气 – 因为我昨晚一直在找你
Why you gettin’ so sore? – Cos I looked all over for you last night!
我念过米奇的另一本书 我不记得书名了
Another book that I read by Mickey Spillane, I can’t remember the name of it,
他在街上看到了一个红发女孩
but he finds this red-headed doll on the streets
他为她感到抱歉
and he gives her some dough because he feels sorry for her.
等一下 这本书我以前告诉过你
Wait a minute. I think that’s the same book I was tellin’ you about before.
你不喜欢她吗 – 不好 不好
You didn’t like her at all? – A nothin’. A real nothin’.
你知道吗 这米奇普拉尼
You know somethin’. This Mickey Spillane.
他真会写文章
Boy, he sure can write.
你今晚要作什么 马蒂?
So, what are you gonna do tonight, Marty?
我不知道 妈 我很累
I don’t know, Ma. I’m all knocked out.
我要留在家里
I may just hang around the house and…
我去找安吉看他们在作什么
Maybe I’ll go down and see what Angie and the boys are doin’.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!