They haven’t seen us yet. Come here.
你快上飞机
-Cindy. Get in the plane. -What?
我留下拖住他们
I’m staying. I’ll distract them.
一有机会马上起飞
The first chance you get, you take off.
-我不能扔下你 -照我说的做
-I’m not leaving you. -Just do it.
我把他们引开,快走
I’ll draw them away. Now, go.
不!
-No.
听话快走!
-I said, go!
我的天!
Oh, my God.
他要干什么?
-What’s he doing?
他一定是疯了
-He must have flipped!
他在调虎离山让我们逃走
-He’s going to throw them off.
我们不能扔下他
-Yeah, but we can’t leave him.
没有武器
No weapon.
不♥穿♥这破玩意
No clown outfit.
只有我
Just me!
拜伦.威廉姆斯
Byron Williams…
重量级拳击世界冠军
…heavyweight champion… …of the world.
出事了
Something’s happened. Something’s happened to Byron.
我呼唤你时你是否会回应
When I’m calling you Will you answer too
我在向你表达爱意
That means I offer my love Our love will come true
再见,亲爱的
Goodbye, my darling.
真希望是另一种结局
I wish things could’ve been different.
我也是
So do I.
再见,我爱你
Goodbye.
我也爱你,娜塔丽
-I love you. -I love you too, Nathalie.
弗劳伦斯.诺里斯
Florence Norris…
我授与你荣誉勋章
…I hereby present to you the Congressional Medal of Honor…
由国会颁发的美国最高奖章
…the highest decoration our nation can bestow.
谢谢,但不许让这种事再发生
Thank you, honey. But don’t you dare let this happen again.
理查德.诺里斯
TAFFY: Richard Norris…
为表彰你打败火星人拯救地球 我代表我父母他们无法出席
荣幸地授与你荣誉勋章
…I proudly present to you the Medal of Honor.
你若不原意就不必吻我了
You don’t have to kiss me if you don’t want to.
我必须吻你
I have to.
我准备了一个演讲,可以吗?
I prepared a speech. Is that all right?
当然可以,非常感谢
Sure, that’s very appropriate.
大家好,我要说…
Hi, everybody. First, I just want to say–
能不能大点声,我们听不见
MAN: Can you speak up? We can’t hear you.
世上有许多人比我的贡献大
Well, I want to say that there’s a lot of people in the world… …that have, like, done a lot more than I have…
他们此刻该在这里接受勋章
…and they’re the ones that should be here now getting a medal.
我想感谢我的祖母
And I want to thank my grandma
她一直对我很好
for always being so good to me…
她帮助拯救了世界和所有一切
…and for helping save the world and everything.
现在我们必须从头开始
So I guess, like, now we just have to… …start over
重建我们的家
and start rebuilding everything, like our houses.
但也许我们可以住帐蓬 而不必盖房♥子
But I was thinking, maybe instead of houses, we could live in tepees…
因为它在各方面都更好
…because it’s better in a lot of ways.
我就想说这些,谢谢
Okay, that’s all I have to say. Thanks.
还行吗?
-Was that okay?
很好
-Yeah.
你有女朋友吗?
Do you got a girlfriend?
没有
No.
来帮我去收拾你们的屋子
Guys, come on. Give me a break. Go on in there and start cleaning your room.
我一个人怎么干得完
I can’t do all this by myself. Please?
看看你
Look at you.