快跑!
Get out! Get out!
有个火星人在后面追我
There’s a Martian right behind me.
你是汤姆琼斯对吗?
Hey, you’re Tom Jones, right?
为我签个名
Tom, Tom, can I have an autograph?
谁有笔?
Anybody got a pen?
好一记重拳
-Hey, that was a hell of a punch.
你会用得着这枪
-You’d better get that gun.
-我是汤姆.琼斯 -拜伦.威廉姆斯
-I’m Tom Jones. -Byron Williams.
我在威尔士看过你的拳击比赛
Hey, I saw you fight in Cardiff, Wales once.
你没事吧?
-Yeah? Hey, Barbara. -Yeah? BYRON: You all right?
-我需要喝一杯 -你和我都需要
-I need a drink. -You and me both, baby.
-咱们快走 -你会开飞机吗?
-We better get out. -You know how to fly a plane?
当然,你有飞机?
-Sure. You got one?
她有
-She has.
别跑,我们是你们的朋友
MARTIAN: Don’t run, we are your friends.
(美国英雄比利格林.诺里斯)
火星人炸毁了咱们的店
-Martians blew up the shop.
你开玩笑?
-You’re kidding me?
要不要我去接祖母?
-Should I get Grandma? -Forget Grandma.
别管你祖母她已是土埋半截
She’s halfway to outer space already.
拿着
Here, lock and load.
我决不让他们拿走电视机
I’ll tell you one thing. They ain’t getting the TV.
法国总统在2号♥线
MAN [OVER INTERCOM]: The president of France on line two.
总统先生,法国总统在2号♥线
Mr. President, the president of France is on line two.
他说有重要事
He says it’s important.
莫里斯你好吗?
Hello, Maurice.
告诉你一个好消息
I have some good news for you.
火星大使就在这里
The Martian ambassador is here.
我们已经达成协议
And we’ve negotiated a settlement.
莫里斯,快走
Maurice, get out of the room.
马上离开!
Get out now.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我需要你在这上面签名
I need you to sign this.
这是什么?
What is it?
我的遗言和遗嘱?
My last will and testament?
是调动核武器的命令,先生
It is an order to deploy our nuclear capability, sir.
那是什么东西?
What the hell was that?
你看!
Look!
什么声音?
What was that?
你要去哪里?
-Where you going?
去接祖母
-To go get Grandma.
留在这里保卫拖车
No, you ain’t. Stay and defend this trailer.
比利格林就会这么做
That’s what Billy Glenn would’ve done.
你给美国英雄丢脸
-You leave, you’re disgracing a hero.
我不在乎,我要去接祖母
-I don’t care. I’m gonna go get Grandma.
你回来!
-Boy! -Richie, come back here!
是什么?
What in the hell is that?
住手!
Hey! Cut it out!
你要干什么?
SUE ANN: Stop it!
-走这边 -不,走这边
-This way. -No, this way.
这是近路,跑道就在那里
[SHOUTING]
瞎说,飞机场在那边
Bullshit! The airfield’s over there!
穿得像埃及国王不表示 我们就都要听你的
Hey. Hey, just because you’re dressed like King Tut… …doesn’t mean you’re our leader.
这条路不对我们迷路了
Look at this. This is wrong! We’re lost.
他把我们带进迷宫,我要回去
He led us down a maze. I’m going back to the hotel.
-走这边 -等等
-Come on, this way! -Wait!
你要去哪里?
-No, wait! Where are you going?
快走
-Come on, Barbara.
我喜欢他
I like him. I do.
我为什么要听他们的? 我该呆在饭店里
Assholes. Why did I listen to them? I should have stayed in the hotel.
倒霉!
Shit!
我投降
I surrender, okay?
明白是什么意思吗?
You understand what that means? Surrender?
你是个聪明人
Lookit. You’re intelligent beings.
咱们做个交易我能帮你们
Let’s cut a deal. I can help you.
我是律师
I’m a lawyer.
你们要征服地球肯定需要律师
You want to conquer the world, you’re gonna need lawyers, right?

Here.
想要我的手表吗?
You want my watch?
拿去吧,是劳力士牌!
Take it. Take it. Go on. It’s a Rolex. Rolex.
好枪法!
-Nice shot.
可惜晚了一步
-Yeah, pity I was too late.
把枪还给我好吗?
Barbara, can I have the gun back, please?
把枪给我快走
Barbara, give me the gun and come on!
祖母
Grandma!
我的天!
Oh, my God. When I’m calling you
这些人病得很厉害
Richie, I think these guys are very sick.
他们怎么了?谁杀死了他们?
What’s happening to them? What’s killing them?
我想一定是我的音乐
I think it must be my music.
别出声
Quiet.
你为你们能为所欲为
You think you can do anything you want.
不行
Well, you can’t.
因为我们是人类
You see, because we are human beings.
我们有美国♥军♥队
And we have the United States Army…
他们将与你们奋战到最后一人
…that’ll fight you to the last man.
我们永远不投降
And we’ll never surrender.
听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
我们将在海滩在街道反抗你们
We’ll fight you on the beaches. We’ll fight you on the street.
我们永远不投降!
We will never, never surrender.
我们必胜!
Old Glory will win!
民♥主♥不会灭亡!
Democracy will survive!
我们永远永远不投降!
We will never, ever surrender!
我们必胜!
We will win!
老鹰将凯♥旋♥而归
The eagle will be triumphant!
为什么要这样?
Why are you doing this?
为什么?
Why?
难道宇宙容不下你们和我们?
Isnˇt the universe big enough… …for both of us?
你们这是怎么了?
What is wrong with you people?
我们可以合作
We could work together.
为什么要敌对?
Why be enemies?
就因为我们不一样?
Because we’re different?
就为这个?
Is that why?
想想我们一起能做多少事
Think of the things that we could do.
想想我们可以多么强大
Think how strong we would be.
地球与火星联合
Earth… …and Mars… …together.
我们将无所不能
There is nothing that we could not accomplish.
想想吧
Think about it.
好好想想!
Think about it.
能创造为什么要毁灭?
Why destroy… …when you can create?
我们能得到一切
We can have it all…
也能毁掉一切
…or we can smash it all.
让我们解决我们的分歧
Why can’t we work out our differences?
让我们解决它
Why can’t we work things out?
我们为什么不能友好相处呢?
Little people… …why can’t we all just get along?
这是什么?
What’s this?
别跑,我们是你们的朋友
MARTIAN: Don’t run. We are your friends.
别跑,我们是你们的朋友
Don’t run. We are your friends.
去广播电台
Next stop, radio station.
在那里
There it is.
快走
Let’s move it!
飞机在那里
BARBARA: Here it is.
去发动飞机,你跟着他
Go get it started. Barbara, go with him.
辛迪跟我来
-Okay. -Cindy, come with me.
(广播中)
[SLIM WHITMANˇS “INDIAN LOVE CALL” PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
你真的会开飞机?
Tom. Are you sure you can fly this?
我想是的,我会
Yeah, I think so, yeah.
谁在播放这首歌♥?
Who put that on?
-门卡住了 -往我这边推
-It’s stuck. -Cindy, over here.
见鬼!
[WHISPERING] Shit.
他们还没看见我们,过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!