我怀着沉重的心情
…it is with a heavy heart…
在这个下午向你们发表讲话
…that I speak to you this afternoon.
你们都知道今天早些时候
As you know… …earlier today
火星大使和同伙袭击并杀死了…
the Martian ambassador and his confederates… …attacked and killed
许多你们在国会的代表
many of your representatives on Capitol Hill.
我将与别国领导人 交换意见共同探讨
I will be conferring with other world leaders as time goes on. And rest assured that, working together…
我们将很快得出真正的结论
…we will soon come out… …at a very real outcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜塔丽,是你吗?
Nathalie, is that you?
是我
Yes.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
恐怕不是特别好
Not terribly good, I’m afraid.
能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
当然能
Mm. Yes. Yes, of course you can, Nathalie.
上次采访你是和我调情吗?
Were you flirting with me on the show?
因为
Because
如果是的话
if you were…
我想让你知道
…I just want you to know that
我很喜欢
I liked it.
是吗?
Ha-ha. You did?
真的?
Really?
要知道我常从电视上看着你
Because, you know, I’ve watched you on TV quite a bit…
像个中学生似的暗恋你
…and, well, I’ve had something of a schoolboy crush on you for…
很久了
…oh, gosh, ages.
小妞 你对白宫有兴趣?
Hi there. Are you interested in the White House?
我在那儿工作是新闻秘书
I work there. I’m the press secretary.
我叫杰瑞.罗斯
My name’s Jerry Ross.
你听说过我吗?
Maybe you’ve heard of me?
工作压力大得要命
You wouldn’t believe the pressure of my job.
很高兴能见到一张新面孔
It’s nice to see a new face.
你现在有空吗?
Hey, are you doing anything?
如果你原意
Because if you want,
我可以亲自带你参观白宫
I could give you a personalized tour.
你看怎么样?
Would you like that?
米奇,是我,能让我进去吗?
Hey, Mitch, it’s me. Can you let me in?
你好罗斯先生,当然
Oh, hello, Mr. Ross. Sure.
国会出事后我们都有点紧张
We’re a little nervous here, after what happened.
是这样
Exactly.
许多伟大的男女曾走过这里
Many great men and women have passed through here.
现在我们正从这里走过
Now we’re passing through here.
感觉好极了,对吗?
Feels good, don’t it?
你非常优雅
You’re very graceful.
我很喜欢
I like that.
跟我来
Come here.
我们管它叫肯尼迪房♥间
We call this the Kennedy Room.
很不错吧?
Pretty nifty, huh?
喝一杯怎么样?
So how’s about a drink?
你已经放松了
Ah. Getting more comfortable, I see.
太好了
Outstanding.
感觉怎么样?
How’s my lady doing?
我都迫不及待了
Oh, missy, you’re hot.
先把嘴里的口香糖拿出来
But could we get that gum out of your mouth?
我的手指!
Oh! My finger!
总机,这里有紧急情况
Hello? Hello, operator? Operator, this is an emergency!
救命!
Help! Please!
别开枪!
Don’t shoot.
别担心,亲爱的
Don’t worry, darling.
趴下!
Get down!
谢谢你,米奇
-Thank you, Mitch.
这是我的工作
-It’s my job.
出了什么事?
What’s happening?
他们好像处于激动不安状态
They appear to be in a highly agitated state, Nathalie.
我不知道
And I don’t know.
我真的不知道
I honestly don’t know, Nathalie.
再也无法知道了,这太令人沮丧
I don’t know what’s going on anymore. This is frustrating.
我一点感觉也没有
I’m just not feeling myself. Nathalie,
真希望能把你搂在怀里
if only I could hold you in my arms.
唐纳德
Oh, Donald.
我好怕
I’m scared.
请原谅
Excuse me.
你说口香糖成份确定立即通知你
But you said you wanted to know… …as soon as we had an analysis of the gum.
是什么?
-What is it?
二氧化氮
-It’s NO2.
高度浓缩
Highly concentrated.
原来是氮
Nitrogen.
怪不得他们在能在大气层里呼吸
So that’s how it could breathe in our atmosphere.
那是什么声音?
What’s that noise?
可是我不认为林肯…
Theodore, I simply do not feel that Lincoln….
他们大举进攻了
It’s a full-scale invasion.
我们必须送你到安全地带
Mr. President, we’re gonna need to get you to safety.
不该走这边吗?
Can we go this way?
对不起,那边有参观的人
Sorry, ma’am. There’s a tour going through here.
这间蓝色房♥间被认为是 白宫里最漂亮的房♥间
TOUR GUIDE: The Blue Room is often considered… …the most beautiful room in the White House.
总统常在这里接见客人
In fact, it is often used by the president to receive guests.
它的装饰代表了 詹姆斯.门罗时代的风格
It is furnished to represent the period of James Monroe.
那是什么?
Hey, what’s that?
是詹姆斯.门罗总统的画像
That is a portrait of James Monroe.
塔菲不见了
-We lost Taffy. -Oh, no.
快走,必须护送你到后楼梯
Mr. President, please. Keep moving. We have to get you to the back stairs!
南茜.里根的吊灯!
The Nancy Reagan chandelier.
还楞着干什么? 快护送总统离开
What are you guys gawking at? Get that president out of here!
我向你们保证
ART: And I personally guarantee…
肯定能在5个月内收回投资
…that you will get a complete return on your investment… …within five months.
兰德先生,请原谅…
Mr. Land, excuse me, please.
等一下,拉布拉先生
Just a second, Sheik Rakmula.
即使在所谓的星际危机时刻
Now, even in a time of so-called intergalactic emergency…
人们仍然想赌博
…the people still wanna roll them bones.
我想应该…
Mr. Land. I believe–
最后5分钟
Just five more minutes, Quinn.
我要请你们参观
What I would like for you gentlemen to do…
我们最先进的新剧院
…is to view our brand-new, state-of-the-art show room.
非常壮观
It is out of sight.
先生们
Gentlemen.
任何情况下我们都不会赔本
There is no way that we can lose.
被人爱不奇怪
[SINGING] It’s not unusual to be loved by anyone
与别人朋友一起欢乐不奇怪
It’s not unusual to have fun with anyone
当我看见你爱上了别人
But when I see you hanging about With anyone
看见我哭泣不奇怪
It’s not unusual to see me cry
我悲痛欲绝
I wanna die
我给你打了一天电♥话♥
I’ve been trying to call you all day.
航♥班♥取消了
The flight’s been canceled.
这里到处都是火星人
Byron, there’s Martians everywhere.
喂?
-Hello? -Byron! Byron!
我听不见
-I can’t hear you! -Byron!
我必须到华盛顿去
I gotta get to Washington.
你知道谁会开飞机吗?
Byron? Byron? Byron. Do you know anyone who can fly a plane?
你丈夫阿特
-Yeah, your husband, Art.
他死了
-No, he’s dead.
我跟他说过会出这种事
I told him this was gonna happen.
飞机上装满了食品
I even loaded a plane with supplies.
我要去塔霍山洞 那里很偏僻火星人找不到
I want to go to Tahoe, to the Tahoe caves. It’s remote, the Martians won’t find it.
飞机在什么地方?
Well, where’s the plane?
一个私人机场高速路那一边
Private airfield. Other side of the freeway.
它能不能飞到华盛顿?
-You think they’ll fly to Washington, D.C.?
我想去塔霍
-Why? I wanna go to Tahoe.
你会发现
You’ll find it happens All the time
爱情永远不合你心原
Love would never do What you want it to
这疯狂的爱情为何不能属于我
Why can’t this crazy love Be mine
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
姑娘们快跑!
Girls, get out! Get out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!