好,开始吧
Okay, let’s do it.
我知道我们的决定是对的
I know we’re making the right decision.
转播可以开始了
Ready to transmit.
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
This is the president of the United States.
我希望今天发生在内华达的事
I’m speaking to you in the hope… …that what happened earlier today in the Nevada desert…
是由于文化误解造成的
…was a cultural misunderstanding.
毫无疑问我们双方
There can be no doubt that we two peoples…
有很多宝贵的东西能给与对方
…have a great deal to offer one another.
你们一定也像我们一样为发现
You must be as excited as we…
太阳系有其他文明生物而兴奋
…to find intelligent life in the solar system.
我请你们务必明白
And let me make it clear:
你们不必怕我们
You have nothing to fear from us.
我们的习俗可以让你们感到奇怪
Our customs may be strange to you…
但我们不会伤害你们
…but we mean no harm.
(花♥花♥公♥子♥)
投资人的飞机抵达时
ART: When the investors fly in…
给他们每人配一部豪华车
…I would like for them each to be met by a limo.
最好的车
Top-of-the-line cars…
车内全皮装潢
…leather interiors…
如果他们有的话
…Corinthian, if they got it.
你还在那可笑的饭店上浪费时间
Art, are you still spinning your wheels on that cockamamie hotel?
醒醒吧!
-Whoa. -Hello.
火星袭击地球
The Martians have attacked.
这不是误会我在现场亲眼所见
This was no misunderstanding. I was there. I saw it.
你在担心昨天
Look, you’re worried about yesterday.
可我担心的是明天
But I’m worried about tomorrow.
火星人来地球也需要住的地方
The Martians land on Earth, they’re gonna need a place to stay.
和我们大家一样
Just like everybody else.
我的天哪
My God.
也许我们应该毁灭
Maybe we should all be destroyed.
人类不配活下去
The human race doesn’t deserve to live.
埃塞尔,我想起来了
Ethel, that reminds me.
在每辆车里堆满各种名酒
I would like for every limo to be stocked… …with every kind of alcohol known to man.
最上面是瓶冰镇香槟
And top it off with a bottle of Dom on ice.
最让我困惑的是没有生殖器
KESSLER: What confounds me most of all, gentlemen, is the lack of genitalia.
这是大动脉
And of course down here we have the aorta.
这是司芬克斯
Up here we have the sphinx.
注意到高度发达的脑神经系统
Notice the highly developed cranial nerve system here.
这显然就是脑动脉
This explains, of course, the cerebral arteries.
看这个部分视交叉后面
And if we notice down here, behind the optic chiasm…
一些腺状组织
…several glands….
非常古怪
Very curious.
信仰我的人虽已逝去,但能复活
PRIEST: He who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live.
信仰我的人活着,将永生
And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die.
比利格林.诺里斯为国家捐躯
Billy Glenn Norris gave his life defending our country.
为什么发生在他身上
Why did it have to be him?
他是真正的美国英雄 原上帝安息他的灵魂
PRIEST: Billy Glenn Norris is a true American hero. May God rest his soul.
预备,瞄准,放!
MAN: Ready. Aim. Fire.
瞄准,放!
Aim. Fire. Aim. Fire.
喂?
Hello?
拜伦!你还好吧?明天还来吗?
Byron. Is everything all right? You still coming tomorrow?
你休想制止我飞机下午4点到
You just try and stop me. That plane arrives at 4 p.m.
孩子们在吗?
-Are the kids there?
在,你等着
-Yeah, hold on.
爸爸
-Hey, Dad.
这是谁?内维尔?
-Who’s that? Neville?
你好吗?
NEVILLE: Yeah. -How you doing?
我们要去白宫
-We’re going to the White House.
去白宫?
-You’re going to the White House?
对,明天
Yeah, tomorrow.
-给我电♥话♥ -别抢
-Man, give it back. -Leave me alone.
是学校组织的参观的活动
It’s a school thing, like a tour.
这么说你们有时还上学?
So that means you’re still going to school once in a while? Yeah.
叫妈妈接电♥话♥
-Give me your ma again, all right? -All right.
等着
Hold on.
妈妈!
Mom.
-你总是先讲电♥话♥ -那又怎么样?
-You always get to the phone first. -So what?
我要先玩游戏机
Well, I’m first to the game.
干嘛浪费钱打电♥话♥明天就见面了
What are you wasting this phone time for? We’re gonna see you tomorrow.
有件事我想告诉你
Yeah, but there’s something I want to say to you.
我觉得我必须说
Just because I feel like saying it, all right?
是什么?
Yeah, what’s that?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,拜伦
I love you too, Byron.
别再浪费钱了咱们明天见
Now stop wasting money. I’ll see you tomorrow.
他们答复了
They’re responding.
收到火星人的来信
A message from the Martians.
是吗?
-Really?
他们表示正式道歉
-They’ve issued a formal apology.
这太好了
This is great.
我知道会是这样
Didn’t I tell you this would happen?
火星大使感到万分抱歉 要求允许他对国会发表演讲
The Martian ambassador feels terrible and asked permission to speak to Congress.
这不是很好吗?
I mean, that’s good, isn’t it?
当然
You bet.
这是我们政♥府♥的伟大胜利
It’s a great victory for our administration.
(火星人在国会演讲)
(禁止鼓掌)
(禁止鸟类)
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
今天是值得全美国人骄傲的日子
This is a proud day for all Americans.
这么好的上镜机会
This is a hell of a photo op, Jerry.
你不认为我应该到场?
Are you sure I shouldn’t be there?
特工部不希望全体行政官员和
For some picky reason, the Secret Service don’t want the executive branch…
全体立法官员 同时出现在同一个房♥间
…and the legislative branch in the same room at the same time.
火星大使要跟大家说几句
The Martian ambassador is gonna say a few words.
请上来吧,大使
Come on down, Mr. Ambassador.
大使先生,请不要!
Mr. Ambassador, please!
请不要!
Mr. Ambassador. What are you doing?
这毫无道理
This doesn’t make sense!
这不合逻辑,这…
It’s not logical! It’s not–
看来不是因为鸽子
Guess it wasn’t the dove.
开火!
Fire!
他们把国会炸了
They blew up Congress.
他们这是为什么?
What did they do that for?
可能他们不喜欢地球人
Maybe they don’t liking the human being.
先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
很高兴你们能这么快赶来
Nice of you to come on such short notice.
戴克将军
General Decker,
看来我应该向你道歉
it seems I owe you an apology.
我们都会犯错误,总统先生
Hey, we all make mistakes, Mr. President.
不会再犯了
Not anymore.
我们要尽快控制局面
We’re going to take charge of this thing.
太好了,命令我已经准备好
Excellent, sir. I have prepared the order.
这是什么?
What’s this?
下令批准全面使用核武器
Oh, that’s your executive order authorizing full use of our nuclear deterrent, sir.
你疯了?我不要发动战争
Are you out of your mind? I’m not going to start a war.
我们已经处在战争中 必须马上使用原♥子♥弹♥
We’re already at war, sir. We have to nuke them. We have to nuke them now!
戴克将军,你再不闭嘴
General Decker, if you do not shut up…
我就解除你的指挥权
…I’m going to relieve you of your command.
我们必须进攻,先生
We have to strike now, sir.
消灭他们,杀!杀!杀!
Annihilate. Kill! Kill! Kill!
住嘴!住嘴!住嘴!
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
现在,我要人♥民♥知道
Now… …I want the people to know…
政♥府♥和司法机关仍在为他们工作
…that they still have two out of three branches of government working for them…
情况还不太糟
…and that ain’t bad.
我要人♥民♥知道学校照常上课
I want the people to know that the schools will still be open, okay?
我要人♥民♥知道垃圾还会被清走
And I want the people to know… …that the garbage will still be carried out.
我要每个街口都有一名警♥察♥
And I want a cop on every corner.
顺便提一句
Which, incidentally…
若上次大选他们肯听我的 现在早已有了
…we would already have… …if they had listened to me in the last election.
杰瑞,安排电视直播要多久?
Jerry… …how soon can we go on the air?
我的美国同胞们
Uh…. My fellow Americans…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!