你福莱德 我简
You Freud, me Jane?
如果你不去看心理医生 为什么你不自救呢
If you won’t see an analyst, why don’t you try to help yourself?
但是那就是我在这陷阱里 帮助我自己的原因
But that’s why I’m in this trap, from trying to help myself.
让我静静 马克 拜托了
Just leave me alone, Mark, please.
如果我给你一些书 你会看看吗
If I give you some books, will you read them?
你的新功课 女性的冷淡
Your new homework? Frigidity In Women?
精神病的犯法者
The Psychopathic Delinquent and Criminal?
-你会看看吗 -我不需看那些垃圾
– Have you read them? – I don’t need to read that muck
就知道女人是愚蠢的 单薄的 男人是丑恶的猪
to know that women are stupid and feeble and that men are filthy pigs!
如果你不认可 那就是拒绝
In case you didn’t recognise it, that was a rejection.
我想你去看看 从隐蔽的自我看起吧
I want you to read them. Start with The Undiscovered Self.
噢 拜托 马克 让我静静 我很累
Oh, for God’s sake, Mark, leave me alone! I’m tired!
为什么不能让我静静
Why can’t you just leave me alone?
因为我觉得你病了 亲爱的
Because I think you’re sick, ol’ dear.
我病了
I’m sick?
看看你自己 亲爱的
Well, take a look at yourself, ol’ dear.
你太热衷扮演 精神健康的角色 不是吗
You’re so hot to play Mental Health Week, what about you?
谈论梦世界 你对一个 女人有病态的注视
Talk about dream worlds. You’ve got a pathological fix on a woman,
这个女人不单单是罪犯 而且如果你靠近的话就会尖叫的
who’s not only an admitted criminal but who screams if you come near her!
那么你的梦是什么 亲爱的
So what about your dreams, Daddy dear?
我从来没有说过我是完美的
I never said I was perfect.
真是好的说教 它鼓励我相信
That was quite a speech. It encourages me to believe
你翻阅了一两本书
that you have leafed through one or two books.
你觉得哪一本最有趣
Which one did you find the most interesting?
你真的想扮演医生角色 对吧
You’re really dying to play doctor, aren’t you?
好的 我是一个电影迷 我知道这游戏
OK, I’m a big movie fan. I know the games.
来吧 我们来玩吧
Come on. Let’s play.
要我从梦开始 还是从自♥由♥联想开始
Shall I start with dreams or should we free-associate?
噢 医生 我打赌 你想从自♥由♥联想开始
Oh, Doctor, I’ll bet you’re just dying to free-associate.
好的 现在你给我一个字 我给你一个联想
Alright now, you give me a word and I ‘ ll give you an association.
你知道像 针 别针 当男人结婚 麻烦开始了
You know, like: needles, pins; when a man marries, trouble begins.
准备好了
You ready?
来吧 我知道你想扮演医生 我们来玩吧
Well, come on! I thought you wanted to play doctor, so let’s play!

Water.
洗澡 肥皂 纯净
Bath. Soap. Cleanse.
无垢 让我无垢
Pure. Made pure for me.
“他的眼泪 可以洗洁他的罪恶
“And his tears shall wash away thy sins
让你再重生”
and make thee over again.”
施洗者 妈妈以前 每个星期带我去两次教堂
Baptists. Mother used to take me to church. Twice on Sundays.
在那里我不可以说谎 对吧
There. I’m not holding back at all, am I?
医生 你让我很好地说出来了
You’re bringing me out marvellously, Doctor.
下一幕要让我麻♥痹♥的♥脚 伸展一下 我们继续吧
You’ll have me up on my poor paralysed little legs by the next scene. Go on.
-天空 -凝视
– Air. – Stare.
那是你做的事情
And that’s what you do.
你凝视着 唱着 说着你介意 但是你不公平因为你想要个伴
Stare and blare and say you care, but you’re unfair, you want a pair.
-性别 -男性 女性 亚当跟夏娃 男人和女人
– Sex. – Masculine, Feminine,
男人 如果你再靠近 我的话我会打你的脸
I’ll slap your filthy face if you come near me again, Jack!
-死亡 -我 噢 听我说 马克
– Death. – Me. Oh, listen, Mark –
-针 黑色 -别针 白色
– Needles. – Pins. – Black – White
-红色 -白色 白色 白色
– Red! – White. White!
没事了 玛尔尼 亲爱的 来这里
It’s alright, Marnie. Darling, come here.
我不会让你出事的 没事了
I won’t let anything bad happen to you. You’re alright.
-没事了 -噢 救救我
– You’re alright. – Oh, help me!
救救我 噢 上帝 救救我
Help me. Oh, God, somebody help me!
什么名字 先生
What name, sir?
-斯特拉特 -斯特拉特夫妇
– Strutt. – Mr and Mrs Strutt.
-斯特拉特先生 斯特拉特夫人 -你好
Mr Strutt, Mrs Strutt? How do you do?
我是莉梅华琳 马克的小姨
I ‘m Lil Mainwaring, Mark’s sister-in-law.
-真谢谢你 这么远都可以过来 -谢谢你邀请我们
– So good of you to come all this way. – So nice of you to ask us.
等到明天吧 查理 等你看到她骑马 呃
Wait till tomorrow, Charlie. Wait till you see her on a horse, eh?
-我一点也不紧张 马克 -你不必紧张
– I’m not a bit nervous, Mark. – You have no reason to be.
你是全场最漂亮的女人
You’re unquestionably the best-looking woman here.
穿得最好 最聪明 而且你跟我在一起
The best-dressed. The most intelligent. And you’re with me.
-我想每个人都到这里来了 -莉应该称赞一下
– I think everyone’s here. – Well, Lil’s scorekeeper.
她有名单 安排所有事务
She has the list, made the table arrangements and everything.
我想我没帮多少忙 但是我下次会做得更好的
I’m afraid I wasn’t much help, but I’ll do better next time.
你已经做得很好了
You’re doing well enough.
我想我们可以保持 沟通了
I suppose we should keep… circulating.
为什么
Why?
为什么 我不知道 我发誓我真的不知道
– Why? – I don’t know. I swear I don’t know.
我们没有邀请他 我们从来没有邀请他
He wasn’t invited here. He’s never been invited here.
-是莉 -莉
– It’s Lil! – Lil?
-她甚至不认识斯特拉特 -是莉
– She doesn’t even know Strutt. – It’s Lil!
请让我离开这里
Get me out of here please.
太迟了 他们过来这边了
It’s too late. Here they come.
我会在后面支持你的
Look, call his bluff. I’ll back you up.
-噢 你好 斯特拉特 好高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
– Oh, hello, Strutt. Good to see you. – Good to see you.
我相信我们没见过面 斯特拉特夫人 我是马克拉特兰
We haven’t met. I am Mark Rutland.
你好
How do you do?
-这是我妻子 -你好吗
– And this is my wife. – How do you do?
真是惊喜 我没有听说过你结婚了
Well, this is a surprise. I hadn’t heard about your marriage.
你知道我们经常想起你丈夫
You know, we all think a great deal of your husband.
我们跟拉特兰公♥司♥ 做了很久的生意了
We’ve been doing business with the Rutlands… for a long time.
-我相信我们之前见过面了 -我不认为
– I believe we’ve met before. – I don’t think so.
再想想 拉特兰夫人
Think again… Mrs Rutland.
你们是最近结婚的吗
Are you just recently married?
玛尔尼和我结婚两个月了
Marnie and I have been married for two months.
-但是我们相识4年多了 -4年 在斯特前
But we’ve known each other quite well for four years.
是啊 你不知道吗
Yes, didn’t you know?
亲爱的 贝提在那边很困扰
Darling, Betty seems rather stranded over there.
失陪一下了 斯特拉特夫人
You’ ll have to excuse us for a few moments, Mrs Strutt.
噢 莉 帮我 招待斯特拉特夫妇
Oh, and Lil, would you see that
那是个好女孩
That’s a good girl.
-我不舒服 -你不能不舒服
– I’m going to be sick. – You’re not going to be sick.
你说我们彼此认识4年 莉会想
You said we’d known each other four years. Lil thought –
我不给机会给莉想事情的
I don’t give one infinitesimal damn what Lil thought or thinks.
-先生 晚餐准备好了 -好 跟他们说吧
– Dinner is ready, sir. – Good. Announce it.
晚饭开始了
Dinner is served.
斯特拉特先生 我妻子喜欢你 你可以带她去吃饭吗
Mr Strutt, my wife’s taken a fancy to you. Will you see her into dinner?
5分钟 我在你后面5分钟了 在那5分钟里
Five minutes! I ‘m five minutes behind you, and in those five minutes
你让自己像个贼 打包行李就像去环球巡游
you’ve got yourself up like a cat burglar and packed for a world cruise.
我要离开这里 你要让我离开
I’ve got to get out of here, and you’ve got to let me go.
那男人要送我进监狱 你知道的
That man is going to send me to jail. You know he is!
这次你要用什么勇气 玛尔尼 你不明白吗
What are you using for guts this season?
他明天来这里要我的脑袋
He’s coming back here tomorrow and he’s coming for my head!
我们不能让他这样做 斯特拉特可能会放弃报复的
We just won’t give it to him.
但他是生意人 他是来做生意的
but the fact is he’s a businessman, he’s in the business of doing business.
所以 所以我们跟他做生意
– So? – So we try to do business.
拉特兰公♥司♥的会计 是他最大的生意
The Rutland account is one of the biggest he’s got.
如果他坚持做一个卑鄙的人 那么 他会失去其他生意的
If he insists on acting like the swine he is, then… and he’ll lose others too.
我明白 但是首先 我要让他明白我明白这件事
I’ll see to it, but first I’ll see to it that he understands I’ll see to it.
假设你可以让他不起诉我 你不能让他不谈论
You can keep him from prosecuting, you can’t keep him from talking.
我不介意他是否 跟每一个国会议员说过
I don’t care if he outtalks every Southern senator on Capitol Hill.
我介意
Well, I do. I care.
亲爱 你母亲没有跟 你说过石头跟木棒的故事吗
Darling, didn’t your mother ever tell you about sticks and stones?
你不明白还包括其他事情
Can’t you understand there may be other… things involved,
-其他人听说过我吗 -我明白
– other people that I don’t want to hear about me? – Yes, I can understand,
但是如果你是个孤儿 谁关心
but since you’re the well-known orphan child, who’s to care?
警♥察♥ 该死的
The police, damn you.
如果我们要斯特拉特放弃起诉 警♥察♥可以做什么
What can the police do if we can stop Strutt from prosecuting?
你们可以开始调查其他事情 其他相似的事情
They can start investigating other jobs. Other similar jobs.
-那就是有其他事 -是的
– Well, that’s something else again. – Yes, it is.
多少 做过多少其他事
How many? How many other jobs?
该死的 告诉我真♥相♥ 你现在不可以跟我说谎
Tell me the truth, damn it! You’ve nothing to gain by lying to me now!
-你一共做过多少次 -3次
– How many jobs have you pulled? – Three.
-再说一次 -4次 连同斯特拉特一共5次
– Try again. – Four. Five counting Strutt.
多久了
Over how long a period?
5年 我发誓那是真话
Five years, and that’s the truth, I swear!
-好 多少钱 一共多少钱 -少于50000美元
– Alright. How much? How much? – Under $50,000.
那些城市
What towns?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!