我告诉过你我没有结过婚
I told you I ‘ve never been married.
-没后说谎 -没有
– Near misses? – No!
没有爱人 没有追求者
And no lovers, no steadies, no beaus,
没有男人访客 什么也没有
no gentlemen callers, nothing!
好的 吃吧
OK. Eat up.
马克 我想清醒一下
– Mark, I’d like to go freshen up. – Uh-uh.
你已经够清醒了 走吧
You’re fresh enough. Come on.
你知道我不信任你 玛尔尼
You know, I can’t believe you, Marnie.
一定有很多人 对你有兴趣
There must’ve been a great many men interested in you.
我没有说男人不对我感兴趣 我说我对他们不感兴趣
I didn’t say men weren’t interested in me. I wasn’t interested in them.
-从不 -对
– Never? – No!
直到
That is… not until –
-为什么是我 -因为你是不同的 马克
– Why me? – Because you were different, Mark.
这不可信 玛尔尼
It won’t wash, Marnie.
但是真的 我真的喜欢你
But it’s true! I really liked you.
好 我相信你是
Yes, I think you did.
但不要有其他目的
But don’t try to make it sound like any more than that.
我们回到家里时
When we get home,
我会解释说我们吵架了 然后你离开了
I’ll explain that we had a lover’s quarrel. That you ran away.
然后我去找你 带你回来
That I went after you and brought you back.
那会取 悦爸爸的 他喜欢有所行动
That’ll please Dad. He admires action.
然后我会解释我们 就要在这个星期内结婚
Then I ‘ ll explain that we’ re gonna be married before the week is out,
所以你要留在维克温
therefore you should stay on at Wykwyn.
我不能忍♥受你离开我的视线
That I can’t bear to have you out of my sight.
他也喜欢健康的动物欲望
He also admires wholesome animal lust.
法律一允许我们就立刻结婚
We ‘ll be married just as soon as the law allows.
我们会坐船度蜜月 你想去哪
We ‘ll catch an outbound boat. Where do you want to go?
-你去过南方的海洋吗 -你想做什么
– You ever been to the South Seas? – What are you trying to pull?
我想跟你求婚
I ‘m trying to pull… a proposal.
我要怎样表达呢
Let’s see, how shall I phrase it?
可以成为我所有吗 这样如何
How ‘ bout: Will you be mine?
-你疯了 你头脑不清 -可能吧
You’re crazy! You’re out of your mind! – That’s a possibility.
你叫玛尔尼 那我以后就叫你玛尔尼
The name. Marnie. Yes, I’ll just go on calling you Marnie.
那很容易解释 昵称 但泰勒
That’s easily explained. Pet name. But the Taylor.
我们以你的名字玛丽泰勒结婚 那是合法的
We’ll just have to marry you off as Mary Taylor. It’s perfectly legal.
你可以在结婚证明上 签名为敏尼摩斯
You can sign yourself Minnie Q Mouse on a marriage licence,
你仍然是合法结婚了 但是你知道我是什么样的人
you’re still legally married.
我是敏尼 贼 我是一个贼 一个说谎者
I ‘ m Minnie Q Thief! I ‘m – I ‘m a thief and a liar!
那看起来是我的不幸 爱上一个贼 一个说谎者
It seems to be my misfortune to have fallen in love with a thief and a liar.
爱上
In love?
噢 马克 如果你爱我就放了我
Oh, Mark, if you love me, you’ll let me go.
让我离开 马克 拜托了
Just let me go, Mark, please.
马克 你不了解我
Mark, you don’t know me.
听我说 马克 我不像其他人 我知道我是怎样的人
Listen to me, Mark. I am not like other people. I know what I am!
我不相信你 玛尔尼
I doubt that you do, Marnie.
无论如何 你就是你
We’ll just have to deal with whatever it is that you are.
无论你是谁 我都爱你
Whatever you are, I love you.
我知道这很可怕 但是我爱你
It’s horrible, I know. But I do love you.
你不爱我
You don’t love me.
我只是你抓到的东西
I’m just something you’ve caught!
你觉得我是你 诱骗的动物那样
You think I’m some kind of animal you’ve trapped.
你说得对
That’s right, you are.
我这次不是抓到 真的很野 性的东西吗
And I’ve caught something really wild this time, haven’t I?
我诱骗你 抓住你 我想留住你
I’ve tracked you and caught you, and by God, I’m gonna keep you!
噢 玛尔尼 回到家时
Oh, and, Marnie, when we get home,
别想着带着维克温的金钱跑掉
no cute ideas about absconding with the Wykwyn silver.
控制你自己一个星期
Just get a grip on yourself for one short week
之后就可以拿到合法的财产
and after that you can take legal possession.
像你那样 像你那样拿到合法的财产吗
Like you? Like you take legal possession?
是的 你可以那样说
Yes, if you want to put it that way.
有人想负起你的责任 玛尔尼
Somebody’s gotta take on the responsibility for you, Marnie.
有两个选择 我 或者是警♥察♥
And it narrows down to a choice of me or the police, ol’ girl.
不可缺少的东西
Indispensable.
啊 鲍勃表弟 我总是忘记了 你带来了吗
Ah, Cousin Bob, I almost forgot. Do you have the old necessary?
开玩笑 亲爱的 旅行支票在这里 信用证在这里
Have fun, my dear. Traveller’s checks in this. Letter of credit in this.
谢谢 老伙计 你送我们去机场吗
Thanks, old man. Will you see about having my car picked up at the airport?
鲍勃是我们银行的表弟 很敏捷的家伙
Bob is our banking cousin. A very handy fellow.
保重 莉
Take care, Lil.
我们会送你一个贵族原始人
We’ll send you a noble savage.
-再见了 爸爸 -再见了 马克
– Goodbye, Dad. – Bye, Mark.
谢谢你 格利恩博士 没有你 这就不合法了
Thank you, Dr Gillian. Without you it wouldn’t have been legal.
我的荣幸
It’s been a pleasure.
我们去喝光香槟 吃完蛋糕吧
Let’s go finish the champagne and cake before they spirit it away.
-真的是好极的蛋糕 -我自己去拿
– Really splendid cake, you know? – I attended to that myself.
我认识其中一个 做牛角蛋糕很出色的师♥父♥
I’ve made the acquaintance of one of those excellent Horn and Hardart executives.
那结婚戒指一定不少于5克拉
That engagement ring must have been at least five carats.
6.5克拉 蓝白相间 上好的钻石
Six and a half. Blue-white. Perfect stone.
他母亲留下这么好的珠宝 一定是放在银行里了
His mother left perfectly good jewellery. It’s just sitting there at the bank.
他想她拥有 不属于任何人的东西
He wanted her to have something that had never belonged to anyone else.
但是6.5克拉
But six and a half carats!
兑现了债券来买♥♥这戒指的
And cashing in a bond to pay for a ring.
但是他没有付现金 他用支票买♥♥的
But he didn’t pay for it. He charged it.
我帮他挑出来的
I helped him pick it out.
连税金一共42000美元
It cost $42,000… plus tax.
你是说42000美金
Did you say $42,000?
他疯了
The man’s deranged.
你知道他上星期六 跟我说什么吗
You know what he did to me last Saturday?
他来到俱乐部 手里拿着 一张面额为7000美元的支票
He came out to the club waving a check for $7,000,
坚持要我停止比赛 去银行
and insisted that I break up my golf game, go in and open the bank,
给他兑现7000美元
and hand over to him $7,000.
然后他开车离开了
Then he drew out –
我说这足够支付旅行的费用 还有信用证
Well, let ‘ s just say, enough to pay for this trip, plus the letter of credit.
他不听我的建议 兑现了 很有前途的债券 让我给他钱
He cashed that very nice bond against my advice, made me get him the money.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元换成 小面额的钞票 当我问他
Ten thousand in small bills. And when I asked him
为什么要把1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元换成 小面额的钞票 他说
why he wanted $10,000 in small bills, he said,
“啊 老伙计 我别勒索了 他们要小面额的钞票”
“Well, old man, I’m being blackmailed, and they specified small bills. ”
我知道很多人 觉得马克很幽默
I know that most people find Mark’s humour charming.
我不觉得 这没有什么幽默可言
I do not. There is nothing charming about running through –
包括那戒指的费用
Including the unpaid bill for a ring,
一个星期用了 将近70000美元
approximately $70,000 in one week.
到南方的海洋度蜜月 要用6000到7000美元
A $6,000 or $7,000 South Seas honeymoon,
保守来说 42000美元的戒指
conservatively speaking, and a $42,000 ring.
所有这些钱用来庆祝什么
All that money spent to celebrate what?
这个又小又私下的婚礼吗
This meager, furtive little wedding?
他甚至没有叫妈妈来
He didn’t even ask Mother.
还给斯特拉特
“Pay off Strutt.”
斯特拉特
Strutt.
酒
Booze?
要我给你调杯喝的吗
Shall I, uh, fix you a drink?
-你想要喝杯酒吗 -不用了 谢谢
– Would you like some bourbon to brush your teeth? – No, thank you.
跟电影相反女士回家途中
Contrary to the movies and the Ladies Home Journal,
婚姻的战场 不是 我重申
the battleground of marriage is not, I repeat, not,
不是在卧房♥里
the… bedroom.
真正的战场是在洗浴室里
The real field of battle is the bath.
在洗浴室里 洗澡
It is in the bath and for the bath,
那些线没有方向
that the lines are drawn and no quarter given.
亲爱的 在我看来 我们的开始不那么好
It seems to me, we are getting off to a dangerously poor start, darling.
你在洗浴室里呆了47分钟
You’ve been in the bathroom exactly 47 minutes.
现在你可以洗澡了
You can have the bath now.
谢谢
Thank you.
洗干净了脸的你非常 性感
You’re very sexy with your face clean.
玛尔尼 过来这里
Marnie, come here.
坐下
Sit down.
我 不行 我不能 我不能
I… can’t! I can’t! I can’t!
玛尔尼
For God’s sake, Marnie!
我不能忍♥受这个 我会死的
I can’t stand it! I’ll die!
如果你再碰我的话 我会死的
If you touch me again, I’ll die!
我发誓我不再碰你 拜托离开那个角落
I promise I won’t touch you. Just get out of that damn corner, please.
告诉我怎么了
Is it your own little way of saying
你就这样觉得我不吸引你吗
you don’t find me particularly attractive?