那天晚上你杀的是 你其中一个客户
It was one of your clients that you killed that night.
噢 上帝
Oh, God!
那晚也有暴风雨吗 艾德格夫人
Was there also a storm that night, Mrs Edgar?
那就是玛尔尼害怕 暴风雨的原因吗
Is that why Marnie’s terrified of storms?
也有打雷闪电吗
Was there thunder and lightning that night?
暴风雨也使你的 小女孩害怕吗
Did the storms terrify your little girl,
-还有其他所有发生的事情 -离开我的房♥子
– in addition to everything else that happened? – Get out of my house.
你出去
You get out!
我不让任何一个 丑恶的男人再进来我房♥子了
I don’t need any filthy man comin’ in my house no more!
听到没 你出去
Do you hear me? You get out!
离开我的放在
You get out of my house!
你出去
You get out!
你让我妈妈离开
You let my mama go!
听到没 你让我妈妈离开
You hear? You let my mama go!
-你在伤害我妈妈 -我是谁 玛尔尼
– You’re hurtin’ my mama! – Who am I, Marnie?
-为什么我要伤害你妈妈 -你是他们中一个
– Why should I want to hurt your mama? – You’ re one of them.
-他们穿白色衬衣中的一个 -闭嘴 玛尔尼
– One of them in the white suits. – Shut up, Marnie!
-不 记起来 -告诉我们怎么了
No! Remember, Marnie. Tell us how it all was.
白色衬衣 记起来吗
The white suits! Remember?
敲打声是什么意思 玛尔尼
What does the tapping mean, Marnie?
为什么它会让你哭泣
Why does it make you cry?
那意味着他们要进来
It means… they want in.
他们穿着白色衬衣
Them in their white suits.
妈妈进来让我下床
Mama comes and gets me out of bed.
我不想下床
I don’t like to get out of bed.
来 玛尔尼
Come on, Marnie.
起来好吗
Get up. Alright?
乖女孩
Good girl.
那是我的宝贝
That’s my baby.
那里
There.
那里 嗯
There. Mm.
-甜心 你继续睡觉吧 -伯妮斯
– You go on back to sleep, sugarpop. – Bernice.
你害怕闪电吗 呃
Now, you ain’t afraid of a little bit of lightning, are you? Huh?
然后怎么了 玛尔尼
What happens next, Marnie?
他 他走向我
He – He come out… to me.
噢 我不喜欢他 他 他闻起来很奇怪
Oh, I don’t like him. He – He smells funny.
你要在这里呆一个晚上 没有理由要哭
Your old captain’s gonna be here all through the night.
我要我妈妈
I want my mama!
我不要你 让我走 妈妈
I don’t want you! Let me go! Mama!
把你的手从我小孩身上移开
Get your damn hands off my kid!
你要 你在
What are you trying to – What are you –
妈妈
Mama?
让他离开 妈妈
Make him go, Mama.
我不喜欢他亲吻我 让他走 妈妈
I don’t like him to kiss me. Make him go, Mama!
拿开你的手 拿开你的手
Get your hands – Get your hands –
我的手没问题
There’s nothing the matter with my hands!
-怎么了 玛尔尼 发生什么事了 -他打我妈妈
– What is it, Marnie? What’s the matter? – He hit my mama!
不要 不要 怎么了你 发疯还是喝醉了
No! No! What’s the matter with you? You crazy or drunk?
别打我 你会打到自己的
Now, don’t go hittin’ me. You’re gonna get hit yourself.
噢 我的腿
Oh, my leg!
-妈妈 -你妈妈受伤了吗
– Mama? – Is your mother hurt?
-怎样 她怎样受伤的 -他跌倒在她身上
– How? How is she hurt? – He fell on her.
噢 她伤得那么厉害 噢 妈妈
Oh, she’s so hurt! Oh, Mama.
玛尔尼 玛尔尼 救救我
Marnie! Marnie, help me!
我要去帮我妈妈
I got to help my mama!
玛尔尼
Marnie?
我打他了
I hit him!
我用铁支打他了 我 我弄伤了他了
I hit him with a stick. I – I hurt him!
这里 这里
There. There now.
没事了 亲爱 没事了
You’re alright now, darling. You’re alright.
结束了
It’s all over.
没事了
You’re alright.
我觉得当她忘记 那天晚上的记忆时
I thought when she lost her memory of that night,
这是上帝的宽恕
it was a sign of God’s forgiveness.
我想我有另外一个机会
I thought I was being given another chance
改变所有东西
to change everything,
改变她
to make it all up to her.
对不起 艾德格夫人
I ‘m sorry, Mrs Edgar.
真的很抱歉
Truly sorry.
你妈妈告诉警♥察♥ 是她自卫杀了那个海员
Your mother told the police that she’d killed the sailor in self-defense.
他们看到我伤得那么厉害 所以相信我了
They could see how bad hurt I was. They believed me.
我从来没有把 真♥相♥告诉任何人
And I never told anyone the truth.
没有
Never.
尽管他们想把你从 我身边带走 玛尔尼
Not even when they tried to take you away from me, Marnie.
也没有说
Not even then.
你一定很爱我 妈妈 你一定很爱我
You must’ve loved me, Mama. You must’ve loved me!
你是这世界上 我唯一爱过的人
You’re the only thing in this world I ever did love.
那 那时我太年轻了 玛尔尼
我从来没有拥有任何东西
那事故后 当我在医院里时
And after the accident, when I was in the hospital,
他们想我让你被其他人收养
they tried to make me let you be adopted.
但我不愿意
But I wouldn’t.
我要你
I wanted you.
于是我向上帝发誓
And I promised God right then,
如果他让我留住你 你就不记得那事情
if he’d let me keep you, and you not remember,
我好好地带大你 跟我不一样
I’d bring you up different from me.
端庄的
Decent.
端庄
Decent?
噢 妈妈
Oh, Mama!
你真的认识到你的雄心
Well, you surely realised your ambition.
我很端庄
I certainly am decent.
尽管我是个骗子
Of course I’m a cheat,
是一个说谎者和贼
and a liar and a thief,
但我很端庄
but I am decent.
玛尔尼 你要同情一下自己
Marnie, it’s time to have a little compassion for yourself.
当一个小孩
When a child,
无论几岁 玛尔尼 没有得到爱
a child of any age, Marnie, can’t get love,
就会变成这样的
it takes what it can get, any way it can get it.
这不难明白
It’s not so hard to understand.
起来吧 玛尔尼 你弄痛我的腿了
Get up, Marnie, you’ re aching my leg.
这样 好看多了
There. That’s better.
马克
Mark?
我 我要做些什么
Wha – What am I going to do?
要发生什么事了 你想要发生什么事
What’s going to happen?
我想我 我想结束所有事
I guess I… I want it all cleared up.
我会
Will I –
我会进监狱吗
Will I go to jail?
不 除非我告诉他们
No. Not after what I have to tell them.
我们要离开了
We’ll go now.
艾德格夫人 我会带玛尔尼回来的
Ah, Mrs Edgar, I’ll bring Marnie back.
她现在非常疲惫
She’s very tired now.
再见了 妈妈
Goodbye, Mama.
再见了
Goodbye.
再见了 甜心
Goodbye, sugarpop.
噢 马克
Oh, Mark,
我不想进监狱
I don’t want to go to jail.
我要跟你在一起
I’d rather stay with you.
你爱我吗
Had you, love?
请山岗那边的医生过来
Send for the doctor over the hill.
请医生 护士来
Call for the doctor. Call for the nurse.
请拥有鳄鱼皮包的女士过来
Call for the lady with the alligator purse.