Well, usually you usually you train them.
或是你 行了 下去
Or you train ’em. Come on. Down. Go on.
你在写什么
What are you doing?
阿尔尼给了我个专栏
Arnie gave me a column.
你开玩笑吧 老公 太好了
Are you kidding? Baby, that’s great.
是啊 很荣幸
Oh, yeah. It’s a big honor.
我得写写分区法
I get to write about zoning laws…
还要对摊售问题进行评论
And give my opinion on yard sales.
别泄气 你是没热情嘛
Whoa. Down, boy. Easy with the enthusiasm.
不 只是
Well, no, it’s just,
我甚至不读别人写的这些屁话
I don’t even read this crap when other people write it.
而我现在1周内要弄出两篇
Now I’m supposed to, you know, write two columns a week?
而周二你啥也没写出来
And you got nothin’ for tuesday.
对 我周二啥也没写出来
No. I got nothin’ for tuesday.
我打赌 你一定能马上想出点东西的
I bet you’re gonna think of something.
这倒真让我浮想联翩
Now, see, this gives me a little inspiration,
但不是有关专栏的
But it’s not for a column.
更像是
It’s more like-
快看马利 他在啃地
Look at Marley. Now he’s eating the floor.
马利 不要
Marley, stop.
马利 你真是无药可救
Marley, you’re incorrigible.
无药可救 我不相信
Incorrigible? I don’t believe in that word.
每只狗都爱学习
Every dog wants to learn.
过来 宝贝
Hey, come here, baby.
对 好姑娘 漂亮
Yes, you’re a good girl. You’re a good girl.
主人意志薄弱的话狗狗就学不会
Course, they can’t learn if their parents are weak-willed.
我意志很坚定 但是
Yeah. Well, I’m pretty strong-Willed, but
马利 -来跟马利问个好
Marley- – Say hello to Marley.
你俩谁来训他
So which of you is gonna be the trainer?
我俩认为都可以
Well, we both thought we would,
因为想让他在家谁的话都听
Cause we’d like him to listen to both of us at home.
我们也结婚了 -不不不
We’re married too. Yeah. – No, no, no, no.
狗只认一个主人
A dog can only have one master.
在你们的关系上
Which one of you has the most natural authority
谁更强势一点
In your own relationship?
我还是一边歇着去吧
Well, maybe I’ll stand over there for the beginning.
我也是这样想的 我们来吧
I thought so. Shall we?
天啊 -好的 坐
Geez! – All right, sit.
坐 坐
Sit. Sit.
马利 坐
Sit. Marley.
好的马利 坐 马利
Okay. Marley Marley, sit.
同学们 这堂课对一只愚蠢的相信
This, class, is a classic example of a dog
他是群体中的领头狗的狗
Who has foolishly been allowed to believe
是一个典型的教训
He is the alpha male of the pack
这样 狗是永远不会开心的
And therefore, he can never be a happy animal.
是啊 他看起来相当痛苦
Yeah. He looks pretty miserable.
说风凉话的 来换你老婆
You, joker, rotate in.
摘掉太阳镜
And lose the sunglasses.
狗喜欢直视人眼睛
Dog likes to be looked at in the eye.
我拿到了
I got it.
好的 -好的 抓到狗没
Okay. – Okay. You got him?
行 -好的
Yeah. – Okay.
给狗带上颈圈
So. Collar your dogs.
好小子
Good boy.
好的 狗在左边
All right, dogs on the left.
听我的口令
On the count of three.
1 2 3 走
One, two, three. Let’s go.
不错 很好
Very nice. Very good.

Good.
嘿 -牵住他
Hey! – Correct him!
控制住
Rein in that dog.
好的好的 同学们
All right. All right, class.
来吧 我们站一排
Come on. Let’s line up again.
对自己的权威要自信
Class, it’s a simple question of having confidence…
很容易办到
In your own authority.
我给大家做下轻松遛狗的示范
I shall now demonstrate a simple walk.
好吗
All right?
戈罗甘先生
Mr. Grogan?
不好意思 -给我
Sorry. – May i?
好的 就算是只任性的狗
All right, even an unruly dog…
也会听主人的话
Likes to obey his leader.
马利 跟我走
Marley, heel.

Yeah.
马利 马利
Marley. Marley!
马利 马利
Marley! Marley!
马利
Marley.
当心 马利 不要
Careful. Marley, no!
马利
Marley!
够了 他被开除了
Aaah! that’s it. he is out.
抱歉 他一般只对贵宾犬这么做
Sorry. usually he does this with poodles.
这狗对别的狗的影响很不好
That dog is a bad influence on the others.
发♥情♥就和病毒一样
Now, leg humping is like a virus.
一旦它在狗群中蔓延开来 绝对不行
Once it takes hold of the group- no.
好吧 -他必须得走
okay. – he has got to go.
可能是因为你的头发
It was maybe your hair.
让他想起了贵宾犬 -不准再带他来
reminded him of a poodle. – never bring him back.
打从一开始 她就盯上我了
Right from the beginning she had me in her sights.
说的是 -马利完全不买♥♥她的帐
I know. she really did. – marley wouldn’t take any of her crap.
所以他被开除了
That’s why he got kicked out.
你现在是世界上最坏的狗了
You are now the world’s worst dog.
你被驯服学校开除了
You’ve been kicked out of obedience school.
我们还有别的办法
You know, there is something else that we could do.
我知道 只要买♥♥个
No, I know. we just-we get a-
不不不 我在笑 但我是认真的
No. no, no, no, no, no. I’m smiling, but I’m serious. no.
不会很糟糕的 老兄
It’s not gonna be so bad, buddy.
你会看到的 性♥爱♥被过高估计了
You’ll see. sex is overrated.
我不能这么说 你知道那是错的
Aw, I can’t tell you that, ’cause you know it’s a lie.
可怜的东西
Poor son of a bitch.
你想过来吗 我能做的就这个了
Okay. you wanna come up? yeah. that’s the least I can do.
马利 -呼吸点新鲜空气
marley! – get a little fresh air.
好像要让它去送死一样
Oh, gosh. it’s like he’s walking the plank.
这就是我的伤心处 他这么开心
I mean, that’s what breaks my heart, is he’s so happy.
他不知道会发生什么 -亲爱的 会没事的
he doesn’t know what’s coming. – honey, he’s gonna be fine.
别那么做 我会紧张 -他没事的
oh, no, no, no. that makes me nervous. – he’s okay.
就是透透气
He’s just getting a little air.
就像”人鼠之间”一样
It’s like of mice and men.
别 马利 -天那 约翰 别这样
no, marley- – oh, john, please-
天哪 -他要逃出去了
oh, my god. – he’s makin’ a break for it.
它知道了我们邪恶的计划
He’s onto our evil plan.
停车 -我不能停在这 不行
pull over. – I can’t stop here. I can’t.
亲爱的 停车 -我尽量 这里好多车啊
honey, pull over. – I’m trying to. there’s a ton of traffic.
停车啊 -好吧好吧
pull over! – all right, all right. all right.
天哪 -来帮帮忙
jesus. – I need a little help here.
给他戴个皮带
Hey, get a leash.
闭嘴 -它今天就要变太监了 让它松松气吧
shut up. – he’s losing his balls today. cut him some slack.
你抓稳他了没 小心
You got him? careful. careful.
这只是粗稿 我还想再改一下
This is a rough draft, ’cause I’d like to take another pass at it.
我觉得那个开头
You know, the beginning, I think I might want-
可以去掉
I think we can maybe lose that,
有点太滑稽了
’cause I think it gets a little bit “jokey.”
刚读了一遍 写得一点也不好 抱歉
I just reread it, and I didn’t think it really worked at all. I’m sorry.
我这就去写本区报告 -等等
I’m gonna go back and do the zoning piece. – wait. wait a minute.
你干吗道歉 这文章太棒了
What are you apologizing for? this stuff is hysterical.
真的吗 -我都笑破肚皮了
really? – I’m laughing my head off at this.
被训练学校开除
The-the getting kicked out of obedience school…
发♥情♥ 大逃跑
The humping, the great escape-
真的很有趣 我笑死了
That’s really funny stuff. I’m laughing my ass off.
少有的好文章
It’s hysterical stuff.
就这么写
Run it- the way it is.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道是什么起作用了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!