I’ll get him some water.
你不会把他养在后院吧
You’re not gonna keep him in the backyard, are you?
训练好了 我会把他放在车♥库♥里
I’m gonna keep him in the garage till I get him house trained.
不马利 马利 不不不
No, Marley, Marley, Marley. No, no.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no.
马利 你已经吃饱了
You’ve had enough food, Marley.
已经吃了两大碗了
You’ve had two bowls of kibble.
还嚼了车里半条安全带
You had half a seat belt in the car.
怎么还能吃下去
Huh. H-How are you still eating?
你把食物都装哪里了
I don’t understand where you can put it.
这个小盒子就是马利的窝了
Here’s the little box where Marley’s gonna bunk down.
相当舒服
Pretty cozy.
好吧 晚安
All right. Good night.
很舒服的
You’re gonna be okay.
我就在里屋
I’m just right inside.
好好睡吧
Sleep tight.
好吧
All right.
来吧马利
Come on, Marley.
你真是要累死我呀
You’re killin’ me, you know that?
我们要在女主人回来之前收拾干净
Oh, we got some cleanin’ up to do before the missus gets back.
好吧
All right.
我去机场
I’m off to the airport…
你在窝里等雨停
And you’re gonna ride out the rain right in your little box.
只是打雷 我一会儿就回来
It’s just a little thunder. Back in a flash.
快进来 -天
Get in. Here. – Oh, my god!
嗨 -你好吗
Hi. – How are you?
狗狗咋样 -我还好
How’s my puppy? – I’m okay.
有点疲惫 但尽量不被雨淋
A little tired, but trying to stay dry.
别说笑了 它咋样 -等着你呢
No, really. How is he? – Waiting for you.
听到没 我觉得是马利
Do you hear that? Is that I think that’s Marley.

Oh, my god.
老天 看这
Oh, my god. Look at this!
我走之前可不是这样子的
This is not how I left it.
你离开它多长时间 -也就1小时
How long did you leave him? – I left him for maybe an hour.
他把石膏板吃了吗
Tops. Did he eat the drywall?
哦 那可不对
Oh, that’s not right.
这只是一只小狗干的
That’s one little dog did that.
宝贝 你在颤抖
Oh, honey, you’re shaking.
怕打雷雷吗 先生
Does thunder scare you, mister?
可爱的小淘气
Oh, ho. Sweet boy.
瞧瞧我们
Oh, look at us.
我到山洞里 都可以摸到机♥枪♥
So I’m in this cave and…And I can feel the machine guns.
周围大概有9架
There’s, like, nine of them around me.
Ak-47吗 -卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
What, like ak-47 s? – Kalashnikov.
埃斯科瓦尔进来 说 -埃斯科瓦尔
And then Escobar comes in and says – Escobar?
大毒枭 他说 我读过你关于卡扎菲的报道
El padrino Yeah. He says, “i read your piece on gadhafi…
我认为你准确捕捉到了他的孤芳自赏
And I think you captured his narcissism perfectly.”
你能相信吗 -一半一半吧
Can you believe that? – Some of it.
老兄 真希望你能在那儿
Man, I wish you could have been there.
不过谁去解决德拉海滩
But then who’s gonna cover the power
扶轮社[社会服务组织]的权利斗争问题么
Struggle down at the rotary club in Delray?
真是太疯狂了
Oh, it’s been just crazy.
朋友 你会有机会的 -干一杯吧
Your time will come, amigo. – I’ll drink to that.
那太疯狂了 天
That was crazy. Oh, my god.
老天 -这是我见过最Q的狗狗了
Oh, my god! – That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
嘿 -打招呼 马利
Hey. – Say hello, Marley.
嘿 小马利 -能抱抱它吗
Hey, little Marley. – Can I hold him?
当然 你来
Of course. Here you go.
他真可爱 -我喜欢狗狗喘气
He’s so cute. – Oh, I love their puppy breath.
美女们来认识下我的朋友塞巴斯蒂安
Oh. Have you guys met my buddy Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安 我是薇薇安 见到你真好
Sebastian. Viviana. Nice to meet you.
我是珊娜 -他真帅 对不
Hi. I’m Shannon. – Hey, he’s a beauty, isn’t he?
很迷人
He’s adorable.
我觉”小狗代替小孩”这主意还是不错的
I think the “puppy instead of a baby” idea is working.
对 对我也很管用
Yeah, it’s certainly working for me.
我可以带他和我回家吗
Can I take him home with me?
你可真可爱
You’re so cute. Yes, you are.
我不能把狗狗给你
I can’t let you have the puppy,
不过我这大块头可以归你
But you might have a shot with the big dog.
我很好养 -噢 你很容易养
I’m easy. – Oh, you’re easy.
我能玩把戏逗乐子 有教养
And I do tricks. I’m paper trained.
马利 马利
Marley! Marley!
回来狗狗 -马利 马利
Come back, puppy. – Marley! Marley!
马利
Marley!
马利 马利
Marley. Marley!
马利 -狗狗
Marley! – Puppy!
抓到了 谢谢 -你要当心点 老兄
Got him. Thanks. – You have got to be more careful, man.
这是我们在一起的第一个星期
It’s our first week together,
所以我们还没弄清头绪
So we’re still working out the kinks.
你要是没训好自己家的狗
You really shouldn’t bring a dog down
千万不要带他到处是狗的海滩遛弯
To the dog beach until he’s trained.
知道了 可以把狗还给我吗
Okay, can I get the dog back?
足够有信心再松开皮带
Never let him off leash unless you have complete confidence.
好的 -这是两郡之间唯一
Okay. – This is the only beach in two counties…
不禁止狗狗出没的海滩 -好的
Where dogs aren’t banned. – All right.
要是让警♥察♥逮到狗狗往海里尿尿拉屎
Cops see anybody peeing or pooping down by the water,
这里也要禁狗了
They’ll shut us down.
对你来说很好笑吗
Why is that funny to you?
我只是年幼无知
I’m just very immature.
卡文
Calvin!
瞧见没 真该庆幸自己不是卡文
See? Aren’t you glad you’re not Calvin?
看你多幸福啊
See how easy you got it?
马利 不要
Marley, stop!
马利 马利
Marley. Marley.
宝贝 狗拿了我的
Honey, the dog’s got my-
马利 不要
Marley, no.
马利 纱门是穿不过去的
Marley, you can’t go through a screen door.
感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving.
同乐
You too.
马利
Marley!
好像还有其他人选
It just seems like that there’s other guys.
我就不明白你为啥想到我 -我很为难
Like, I don’t understand why you thought of me. – I’m in a bind.
我是前线记者 不是专栏作家
Yeah, but I’m a reporter. I’m not a columnist.
约翰 薪水更高
John, you get better pay…
可以自♥由♥选择时间 主题
You can pick your own hours and choose your own topics.
还犹豫什么 -不 我在考虑
Why are you hesitating? – No, I’m thinking.
不 你在犹豫
No, you’re hesitating.
我在给你一个升职机会 而你还在犹豫
I’m offering you a promotion, and you’re hesitating.
我从未认为自己是专栏作家
I never saw myself as a columnist.
那么 想一想以前
Well, think of it as one of those times
可以让自己大吃一惊的时刻吧
When you surprise yourself.
好吧 -约翰 只是几周时间
Okay. – John, it’s only a couple of times a week…
直到我找到代替杰瑞的人
Till I get a replacement for Jerry.
那你就可以回来
Then you can go back to doing whatever the hell
干♥你♥现在这摊子事了
It was you were doing.
你以前忙什么 -死亡讣告 甲烷泄露
What were you doing? – Obituaries, methane leaks.
干这个觉得好吗 -还行
Are you okay with this? – Yes.
你看起来不是很兴奋呀 -不 升职了
You don’t seem very thrilled. – No, it’s a promotion.
你愿意的话我们就把升职薪水撤走 -不
We could take away the raise in pay if you like. – No, no.
多谢你了
I’m-Thank you.
好吧 你说的 去吧 干活儿去吧
All right. Now you’re talking. Go on. Get to work.
马利 我想他把我肩膀弄脱臼了
Oh! Marley. I think he dislocated my shoulder.
天 他不跟着我走
God. He doesn’t even heel.
不好好散步 只是狂奔
He doesn’t walk. He just sprints.
马利 老天
Marley God.
马利 不要
Marley, stop.
我今天拉着他足足追了三只狗
I had to pull him off three dogs today.
贵妇犬吗 -包括贵妇犬 还有别的
Poodles? – Among others.
把他送给农场算了
I say we give him away to a farm.
若狗不听话 我们通常不是那么做的吗
Isn’t that usually what you do with dogs that are out of control?
拜托 我们通常会训练狗狗的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!