I don’t get it, john. I thought you came here to be a reporter.
没错 但你也知道那不是真正的我
I know I did, but I think we both know that isn’t me.
我是专栏作家 优秀的作家 -打断一下
I’m a columnist- a good one. – excuse me, john.
你妻子打电♥话♥来 说有很重要的事
Your wife’s on the phone. she said it’s important.
好的 马上过来
Okay, I’ll be right there.
想想吧 可能吗
Think about it. possible?
谢谢 喂 -不客气
Thanks. hello? – you’re welcome.
我没法把它弄回房♥子
I can’t get him to come back inside.
他就躺在树荫下一动不动
He’s just laying out there in the cold and he won’t move.
帕特里克了回家 我们把他弄到这
Patrick came home. we got him here.
普拉特医生说 如果他没事
Dr.Platt said that if he’s comfortable,
就观察一下
leave him for a while and see, but…
但他并没有好转
He’s just not getting better.
好吧 我要带他走了
All right, I’m gonna take him in.
他又生病了吗 -是的 宝贝
Is he sick again? – yeah, he is, honey.
他不舒服
He doesn’t feel too good.
所以我的带他去看医生
But I’m gonna take him into the doctor
医生们会使他好转的
And they’re gonna try to make him feel better.
没事的马利 你会没事的
It’s all right, Marley. you’re gonna be okay.
带上小绵羊吧 但别咬掉它另一只耳朵
You could take lamby, but don’t chew her other ear off.
很好 宝贝
That’s sweet, honey.
给我拿着吧
Here, I’ll take it.
拜拜
Good-bye.
好了
Okay.
我用尽了上次凑效的方法
I’ve tried everything I did last time that worked,
但这次没那么好运
But I’m not having any luck.
无法把那管套进去
Not able to get the tube down there.
胃移♥动♥了 现在还在动手术 但
The stomach is still twisted. there’s still surgery, but-
他这次没那么走运
He’s not strong enough.
我最喜欢这部分 -哪部分
I like this one the best. – which one?
噢 关于芒果
Oh, the mangoes. yeah.

Hello?
喂 是我
Hey, it’s me.
又是他的胃复发了
So, it’s his stomach again.
他们能动这手术 但 -我明白
And they could do surgery, but- – I know.
你希望我过去吗
Do you want me to come down there?
不 不用 和孩子在一起比较好
No, no, I think it’s a good idea to stay with the kids…
和他们在一起
And be with them.
我只是要
I’m just gonna-
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 -我给你点时间
All right. – I’m gonna give you some time.
好的 -若需要我 我就在外面
Okay. – and I’ll be right outside if you need me.
好的 谢谢
All right. thanks.
看我给你带了什么 还记得这个吗
Look what I got for you. remember this?
科林和你说的 还记得吗
What did colleen say to you? you remember that?
记得你咬掉那只耳朵吗
You remember chewing up that ear?
要想起所有你咬过的东西也不简单 不是吗
It’s tough to remember all the things you’ve chewed up, isn’t it?
他们要和你一起玩了
It all starts to kind of run together.
没事 别动
It’s okay. you don’t have to do anything.
你没有了以前的活力
You don’t have your usual energy.
记得我们总是说 你有多麻烦
You remember how we were always saying what a pain you are-
是世界上最坏的狗
That you’re the world’s worst dog?
别当真
Don’t believe it.
别相信这样的话
Don’t believe any of it for a minute.
因为我们找不到更好的狗了
‘Cause you know we couldn’t find a better dog.
你知道为什么你这么棒吗
You know what made you such a… great dog-
因为你每天都爱我们 不论什么时候
Is you loved us every day, no matter what.
那真奇妙
That’s an amazing thing.
你知道我们有多爱你吗
You know how much we love you?
我们很爱很爱你
We love you so much.
我们的爱无法替代
I love you more than anything.
我不知道将来会去哪
I don’t know exactly where we go from here…
但我要你知道 你是条很优秀的狗 马利
But I want you to remember you’re a great dog, marley.
你是条优秀的狗
You’re a great dog.
他不会有感觉 他将静静地离开
He won’t feel this. he’ll just slip away.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了 -好的
Yeah, we’re ready. – okay.
好了 下来
Okay. get down.
他被毯子包着 -这样他就不会冷了
He’s wrapped in his blanket. – so he can stay warm.
你们要念你们写的东西吗
Do you guys wanna read what you wrote?
我的是一张我和马利的画
Mine’s a picture of me and marley…
还有草蜢和冰淇淋
Grasshoppers and ice cream.
我说妈妈帮我写
Mommy wrote what I said.
“亲爱的马利 我永远不会忘记你 科林”
“Dear marley, I will never forget you forever. Colleen. ”
还有这些是给你的吻
And these are kisses.
很好 -谢谢
That’s beautiful. – thank you.
放下去好吗 他会喜欢的
You wanna put it in? he’ll like that.
放下去
Set it down.
好的
Good.
这是张很漂亮的画 康纳 你要
That’s a great picture. conor, do you wanna-
亲爱的马利 我永远爱你
Dear marley, I loved you all my life.
我希望你喜欢天堂
I hope you like heaven and
和希望那里有很多东西给你咬
That there’s lots to chew on.
你的兄弟 康纳·理查德·戈罗甘
Your brother, conor richard grogan. ”
写得很好
That was a good letter.
帕特里克 你想说点什么吗
Patrick, do you wanna say something?
他知道
He knows.
我要给他样东西
I’d like to give him something.
这项链
This necklace.
伴随我们经历了一段征程
It’s been on quite a journey.
是你们爸爸送给我的
Your dad gave it to me…
来纪念我们一家的开始
To celebrate the beginning of our family.
但 你知道
But, you know-
我们一家早已开始了
Our family had really already begun.
拜拜 纯洁的小狗
Bye, clearance puppy.
狗狗用不着豪华轿车
A dog has no use for fancy cars…
或一间大房♥子 或量身定做的衣服
Or big homes or designer clothes.
一根湿漉漉的竹棒就够了
A waterlogged stick will do just fine.
狗狗不在乎你的贫贱
A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor…
是否 聪明或迟钝 帅气或愚蠢
Clever or dull, smart or dumb.
只要你真心对他 他也会真心对你
Give ’em your heart and he’ll give you his.
有多少人能做到
How many people can you say that about?
有多少人能使你感到 唯一 纯洁 和特别
How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special?
有多少人能够使你感到 出众
How many people can make you feel… extraordinary?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!