We also talked about that maybe
也许他吃喝得太快了
he ate too fast or drank too quickly.
没错 -下次就不会那么快的
Right. – so maybe it doesn’t have to happen again.
我们会为看着它的
We’ll monitor that.
我想告诉你 最好准备一下
I’m just saying you may wanna prepare
他可能过不了今晚了
Yourself that he may not make it through the night.
也许10%的狗在这病中存活下来
Maybe 10% of dogs survive this kind of a thing.
根据什么得到那数字
What-what is that number based on?
根据什么 -我这样问是因为
What is it based on? – yeah, the reason why I ask…
这可能是根据普通的狗得出的
Is I bet that number’s based on regular dogs.
普通的狗 -是的 而且这伙计和其他的狗不同
Regular dogs? – yeah, and this guy here is not like other dogs.
就知道人们总是这样说 但事实上
I know people probably say that all the time, but to be honest…
我不确信他真是条狗
I’m not sure he really is a dog.
他有一次吃掉了一个对讲机 完全地吃掉
He once ate an answering machine. just polished it off.
没有咀嚼 就这样吞了 然后消化掉
He didn’t chew it. he ate it. and then digested it.
然后就走了 好像就把电♥话♥当成了点心
Then went and had the phone for dessert.
还有一次 我儿子得了疝气
Another time, my son had colic and this guy
这伙计一整晚上坐着 一动不动
sat up all night, didn’t move.
就在那坐了9个小时
Just stayed right there for nine hours
眼睛盯着康纳
just keeping an eye on Conor.
所以我认为那数字只属于普通的狗
So I think maybe that the number applies to regular dogs.
而不适合他 -所以你养了一个战士
But not to him. – well, you got a fighter here.
那寄予最好的希望吧
Let’s hope for the best.
我知道他回没事的
I know he’s gonna be okay.
明天见
I’ll see you in the morning.
他们今晚要留他在那观察
They’re gonna-they’re gonna keep him overnight.
我走时他好很多了
But he seemed better when I left.
兽医也很有信心
The vet really seemed on top of it.
你没事吧 -没事 你在看着什么
Are you okay? – yeah. what are you reading?
你以前的专栏
I’m reading your old columns.
马利占了很大部分
Marley’s in so many of them.
你还看这些
You still look at those?
对啊 有时看看
Yeah, I do sometimes.
即使在最糟糕的一天
Even on the crappiest days-
就如孩子快把你弄疯 或洗衣机坏掉
The kids are driving me nuts, laundry’s not done…
或搞砸了一堆事情
And a hundred other things are wrong-
但我知道 我还有这个
I always know that I have this.
这是你的五分钟片段
It’s five minutes of you.
有时你很伤心 有时经历很有趣的事情
Sometimes they’re sad and sometimes they’re really funny…
有时很傻 不管怎样 这都展现出了你自己
Silly or whatever, but- but they’re all you.
只要看这些五分钟
And for those five minutes…
我就会感觉好起来
You make me feel better.
你也该看看 写得很棒
You should read them. they’re pretty great.
或许可以写成书
Might even make a nice book.
一本书 -之类的
A book? – something.

Hello?
好的 谢谢
All right. thank you.
他要回家了
He’s coming home.
他在那里吗
Is he there?
当然 每次回来他都在那
Of course he’s there. he’s always there.
他怎么知道我们回来 -不知道
How does he know we’re coming? – I don’t know.
他就是知道
He just knows.
狗有这样的本领
Dogs know stuff like that.
所有的狗吗 -所有优秀的狗
All dogs? – all good dogs.
看 他在那 马利 -没错
Look, there he is! there he is! Marley. – yeah.
马利 -你还好吗 马利
Marley. – how you doin’, Marley.
我在学校很想你 -我们赛跑怎样
I missed you at school. – I’ll race you to the house.
好的 -开始
Okay. – go!
老鹰队吗 -是的 老鹰队无敌
Eagles? – yeah, the eagles are going all the way.
我向你保证 -你是 你喜欢海豚队吗
I guarantee you. – what are you, a dolphins fan?
不是 -约翰·戈罗甘
no. – John Grogan!
明天见 -好的 明天见
Hey. I’ll see you tomorrow. – all right, dude. see you tomorrow.
我问我自己 “那混♥蛋♥真像约翰·戈罗甘”
I said to myself, “that sorry son of a bitch looks like John Grogan. ”
你在这干什么 -跑新闻 检察官
What are you doing here? – ah, story. d.a’s.
在炫耀他的办公室
showing off the new field office and-
你知道吗 唉 算了 但很高兴见到你
You know what? it doesn’t matter. man, it is good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
你住在这里吗 -不 在城外
So you living in the city somewhere? – I live just outside of town.
给孩子有更多的空间 -你有5个孩子了吗
More space for the kids. – what do you got, like five now?
只有三个 这 给你看看戈罗甘的全家福
Three. here. show you a little snapshot of the grogan brood.
哇 珍气色不错啊 -对啊
Wow, jen’s holding up. – yeah.
谢谢 我想也是
Thanks, I think.
你最终有个小女儿
I see you-you finally got a little girl, huh?
科林 你一走她就诞生了
Colleen. she arrived after you left.
那七星瓢虫衣服是什么回事
What’s with the ladybug getup?
那是她幼儿园里一场表演的
That was for her school play in preschool.
然后穿在她身上就脱不下来了
And then we couldn’t get her out of her costume for, like,
快将近一个月
A month afterwards.
马利好像在啃她的头 是因为
And the reason why marley looks like he’s biting her head…
是因为她头身上的触角 让它很抓狂
Is because the antennas on it- he went ballistic.
一切也没变 -没错
Things don’t change. – that’s right.
我真希望今天不用采访 -没关系 我得回家了
I wish I didn’t have this interview. – that’s okay. I gotta get home.
康纳有场足球赛
Conor’s got a soccer game.
好的 找个时间聚一聚
All right. well, one of these days we gotta catch up.
没错 找个时间
Yeah, let’s do that. we’ll catch up one of these days.
好的 很高兴碰见你 -来 很高兴见到你
It was, uh, good to see you. – come here. good to see you.
向珍妮问好 -我会的
Give jenny my best, okay? – I will.
别忘了这个 -啊 是的
Oh, uh, here. here. – oh, yeah.
这 这相片很好
That’s, uh-that’s a great picture, John.
你一切都顺利 -谢谢
You did okay. – thanks.
你也是 再见 -再见
You did okay too. I’ll see ya. – I’ll see ya.
我想你会很喜欢下一个
I think you’ll like the next one better.
真的
Really?
别这样对自己 我们在费城
Don’t do it to yourself. we’re in philly.
一起去吃费城牛排三明治怎样 你好
let’s get a cheesesteak. hi.
我是塞巴斯蒂安 很高兴认识你
Sebastian. nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我回来了
Hello?
有人在家吗
Is anybody home?
马利 小子 马利 马利 马利
Marley. hey, Marley. Marley. Marley.
马利 马利 马利
Hey. hey. Marley. Marley.
马利
Marley.
你没听见我回来 是吧
You didn’t hear me, did you?
你上了年纪我才抓得到你 马利
I just caught you in a senior moment there, Marley.
我们去散散步吧 走
All right, let’s go for a walk. come on. let’s go.
快点 快点
Come on. come on.
你快到坡顶了
You’re almost to the top.
你知道吗 过来
You know what? come here.
这里风景不错
This is a good spot right here.
我知道你很强壮
I know you’re a strong boy,
但你要让我知道 好吗
but you’re gonna let me know, right?
你知道 时候到时
You know, when it’s time.
我不想擅自做那样的决定
I don’t wanna make that decision on my own.
你准备好了就让我知道 好吗
You let me know when you’re ready, okay?
好吧
All right.
马利
Marley?
他在这
There he is.
马利
Marley.
宝贝你在这干什么
Ah, honey, what are you doing down here?
是时候上楼了 你不能睡在这
It’s time to head upstairs. you don’t sleep down here.
别这样 你能走上楼吗
Come on. can you make it upstairs?
我觉得他在这很舒服
I think he’s pretty comfortable down here.
我去拿张毯子给他 -你没事吧
I’ll get him a blanket. – you all right?
在这躺一会
Lay down here for a second.
放下包袱
Take a load off.
啊 这里真不错
Yeah. it’s actually nice down here.
这样好一点
This might be better.
一星期两次 600字 -主题是什么
It’d be twice a week, 600 words. – and what’s the subject?
你知道 日常生活 我们的日常生活
You know, everyday stuff. the stuff we all go through
一种更有趣的日常生活
but funnier.
我不明白 我以为你是来做记者的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!