If he doesn’t like it here, he should move.”
我工作的一部分就是得到反馈
That’s part of my job is to get a response.
很高兴看到这些人身上还有活力
I’m glad to see a little blood flowing from these people.
不 这种事重复出现
No. There’s a recurring theme here.
问题是布劳沃德县有许多坏脾气的人
Recurring theme is we got a lot of cranks in Broward county.
所以我才抱怨
That’s what I’m up against.
但恕我直言 我要说的是
but what I’m trying to say, with all due respect…
你也是其中一个
Is that you are one of them!
我是评论员 难道每个人都想要我
I’m a commentator. Everyone wants me to act…
即便有问题 也装做万事大吉吗
Like everything’s great, when there are issues.
过度拥挤 犯罪 种族冲突
There’s overcrowding, there’s crime, there’s racial tensions.
每次你转身
Every time you turn around there’s a new
都能见到比那更难看的高楼竖起
Sky rise going up even uglier than the one-
到处都这样
That goes on all over the world.
问题不在佛罗里达 在你 你怎么了
It’s not Florida. It’s you. What’s wrong?
我没问题 每人都在想 噢 他快40岁了
Nothing’s wrong. Everyone wants to think, “oh, he’s turning 40.
他成了暴君了
He’s become a curmudgeon.”
才不是这样 也许
That’s not it. Maybe-
不知道 也许我厌倦了做专栏
I don’t know. Maybe I’m sick of my column.
我不再 我不再觉得我说的事有趣
I don’t- I don’t find the things I’m saying that interesting.
约翰 你是南佛罗里达的喜剧之星
John. John, you’re the comic voice of south Florida.
看在上帝的份上 你可是国宝
You’re a national treasure, for god’s sakes.
也许只是区宝 -但肯定是市宝
Maybe a regional treasure. – Well, a municipal treasure for sure.
听着 放个假 离开两周
Listen. Take a vacation. Go away for a couple of weeks.
休息一个月 -去哪呢
Take a month off. – Go where?
我不知道 -我就住在旅游区
I don’t know. – I live in a vacation spot.
那就去痛苦伤心之地吧
Then go to someplace where it’s painful and sad.
老兄 40岁是个坎儿 我说的是实话
Oh, 40’s gonna be tough, buddy. I’m not gonna lie to you.
我们知道
But we knew that.
岁月不饶人啊
We knew this was when father time was gonna make his move.
时光匆匆催人老
Try to take us down a dark alley and beat the hell out of us.
你微白的鬓角
You got a little more white around the temple…
让你越发与众不同
But makes you look more distinguished, I think.
我知道 我们都慢了一步
We both lost a step. I know.
黄金岁月的逝去是一种什么感觉
How does it feel to have your best years behind you?
做了你想做的事了吗
You do everything you wanted to?
没有 我也没有
No, me neither.
好了 你热吗 想凉快下吗 我们一起去吧
All right. You hot? You wanna cool off? Let’s do it.
知道吗 今天看来不行了
You know what? Not today.
把你栓太久了
You’ve been on a leash a little too long.
去吧 去吧
Go! go!
我想他焕发第二春了
I think he got a little bit of a second wind.
去拿回来
Go get it!
幸福 多多少少
Happiness more or less
只是我内心的变化 自♥由♥的变化
It’s just a change in me something in my liberty
哦 天啊
Oh, my, my
幸福 来了又去
Happiness, coming and going
我看到你注视着我 看得我热血沸腾
I watch you look at me watch my fever growing
我只知道我身处何方
I know just where I am
但我是幸运的人
But I’m a lucky man
充满了热情
With fire in my hands
嘿 抓住你的狗 -什么
Hey, get your dog! – What?
不 不 别 上帝 不
No! no! please, god, no!
不 不 不 不
No! no! no! no.
快点儿
Come on!
过来 过来 没事了
Come here. Come here. That’s okay.
老兄 那可不好
Dude, that was not cool.
来吧 伙计 我们走
Come on, girl. let’s go.
太好了
Great.
走吧
Let’s go.
老兄 你是世上最糟糕的狗了
Man, you are the world’s worst dog.
你知道的 对吧
You know that? Right?
你本来进了前五名
You were top five going into the day…
这件事后 你就第一了
And with this little stunt, you moved into number one.
我向你致敬
And I take my hat off to you.
惊喜
Surprise!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的约翰
Happy birthday, dear John
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
来帮我吹 屏住呼吸 我数到3 1 2 3
You can help me. Hold on. Hold on. On three. One, two, three.
马利 别像乞丐一样
But don’t beg, Marley.
这样不好 因为我们不用这样
It’s not good. ’cause we don’t have to.
说实话 你惊讶吗
Tell me the truth. Were you surprised?
完全惊呆了 是的 谢谢 -真的吗
Completely. Yes. Thank you. – Really?
是的 我真感动 -你感动啦
I was. You guys got me. – We got you!
准备好看生日礼物了吗
Are you ready for your birthday present?
还有别的礼物吗 我不需要其它礼物了
There’s more? I don’t need any other presents.
生日快乐 -是什么
Happy birthday. – What was that?
是我对你得到费城那工作的祝福
That was my blessing to take that job in Philadelphia.
这事是好几个月前的 我不考虑了
That was months ago. I’m not thinking about that.
好吧 那祝福你得到其他工作
Well, then any other job.
你去哪儿 我们就去哪儿 -我明白
We’ll follow you wherever you wanna go. – I understand.
但是我不想那么做 我不想离开这儿
But I’m not gonna do that. I’m not gonna uproot us.
这有我们的朋友 孩子们也喜欢这的学校
We got our friends. The kids enjoy school.
在这我可以打牌 我不能
And I got my poker game. I couldn’t possibly-
首先 这只是面试 你还没得到这工作
First of all, it’s just an interview. You don’t have the job yet.
其次 亲爱的 你这儿没有朋友
And second of all, honey, you don’t have any friends.
好吧
That’s right. I was wondering,
那今晚的那些陌生人都是谁
who were all those strangers tonight?
我雇来的 -我要说的是
I hired them. – What I’m trying to say…
我们的生活在这儿 我过得不错
Is our life is here and I’m okay with that.
我们在哪 我们的生活就在哪 就是这样
Our life is wherever we are. That’s it.
你并不愉快 -不对
And you’re not happy here. – That’s not true.
你不喜欢那个专栏
You’re not happy doing that column.
你很烦躁 我能感觉到
You’re restless and I can feel it.
我没有 我没有
I’m not. I’m not.
我发现你每天都在看塞巴斯蒂安的文章
I feel it every day that you read Sebastian’s articles.
我还发现每次你进门前
I feel it every time you sit an extra five minutes
都会在车里多坐5分钟
In your car in the driveway before you come in.
我没有 -你有
I don’t do that. – Yes, you do.
我在车里检查东西
I’m checking on things in the car.
我想是时候改变下了 -珍 我40了
I just think it’s time for a change. – I’m 40, Jen.
也许39岁时可以 但现在太 我不知道
Maybe at 39, but I’m too- I don’t know.
现在改变有点晚了 -不 不 不 不 不
It feels a little late to be making big changes. – No. No, no, no, no.
嗯 不 -你干吗
uh-uh-uh-uh. no. – What are you doing?
约翰 我们不老
We’re not old, John.
我们还可以让自己感到惊讶
We can still surprise ourselves.
瞧 许多女孩都会燕式跳水
See, most girls would do a swan dive,
但你知道吗 炮弹式跳水更加性感
But you know a cannonball is so much sexier.
那你打算接受额外的生日礼物了吗
So you ready for your other birthday present or what?
是的
Yes.
这个生日就像是一笔财富
It’s like an embarrassment of riches, this birthday.
惊喜不断涌现 简直是光明节
They just keep coming. It’s like Hanukkah.
瞧 我们并不老
See, we’re not old.
戈罗甘
Grogan!
祝你好运
Just wanna wish you good luck up there.
谢谢 一切都会好的 我会想念所有人的
Thanks. Yeah. It’ll be good. I’m gonna miss everybody.
我会想念你的笑声
I’m gonna miss your laugh.
很可能
There was a good chance that
我给你的每一条建议都是一派胡言
Every piece of advice I ever gave you was a lot of crap.
不 不 不 我一样很感激 -在这个时刻
No, no, no. I appreciate it just the same. – Well, at this point…
感伤的人会说 他以你为傲
A mushy guy would tell you he’s proud of you,
给你一个拥抱 送你离开
Give you a hug and send you on your way.
我很高兴你不是这样的人 先生
Well, I’m glad you’re not that guy, sir.
好啦
All right. Okay.
戈罗甘 说真的 你太让我惊讶了
Grogan, just for the record, you surprised the hell out of me.
那是我的特长
That’s my specialty.
在河边漫步
Walking down by the river
河水漫过我的膝盖
Water running through my knees
噢 滔滔河水

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!