we are going to marry them in 15 days.
你迟到了!
You’re late!
我来之前打扫了房♥子。– 那肯定的。
I cleaned the house before coming. -you’re sure.
但是集市都已经闭市了。
But the booth was closed.
我不知道为什么老天要让我受这般苦! — 我又做错什么了?
I do not know what holds me. – What did I do wrong?
我是今天早上7点回到家的。
I came home today at 7:00 a.m..
哦,妈妈,我请求你的宽恕。
Mommy, I ask your forgiveness.
这不可能的。
there’s no forgiveness.
结婚不是更简单吗?
It was simpler to get married before?
你就像我姐姐一样,做了同样可耻的事。
you did the same shameful deed as my sister.
你本来可以大大方方地做这样的事儿。
you Could have done it honestly.
他想和你上♥床♥吗?
He wanted to see you sleeping?
那就告诉他,你们应该马上结婚。
Then tell him that now you should get married immediately .
不行!我要跟他谈的……– 不,妈妈!
And no! I’ll talk to him … – No, Mom!
住手,让我来!
Stop, let me!
如果他没有向你求婚的,你就不要回家了。
If he does not ask you, do not go come back home.
我当没有你这个女儿。
you’re not gonna be my daughter.
我要把自己锁在这里一直哭到死。
I’ll lock myself here and die crying.
还有那个人,他在趁机抢劫呢。
And that one, he’s taking advantage to rob us.
你要干什么?
What do you want?
卖♥♥家在哪里? — 我就是,你想要什么?
Where is the seller? – I am. What do you want?
你醒了? — 现在几点了?
you Woke up? – What time is it?
超过九点了。– 我昨晚看书读到很晚。
Passed 09.00. – I was reading late last night.
我跟你说过一千遍了,读书不好,
I told you a thousand times that reading is bad,
尤其是读书读到这么晚。
especially so late.
我不是个好小伙。– 你这么认为?
I’m not a good guy. – You think?
我应该读本让自己很快就疲倦的书, 我差点叫醒你。
i Should read a book that wil make me tired. I almost wake you.
你早上7点了还没叫我吗?
you haven’t call me by 7:00 a.m.?
是的,我叫了,但你睡得很死。
Yes, I called, but you continued sleeping.
呼噜声打得高高的,这都能听到。– 这不可能。
If you hear snoring from here. – This is impossible.
为什么? — 我从不打鼾。
And why? – I never snore.
你打了!顾客们都笑坏了。
Snored so that customers started laughing.
我尝试开门,但门紧锁着。
I tried, but the door was closed.
我可能无意识中把门关上了。
I have closed it unintentionally.
无意中……喝咖啡吧。牛角面包还是热的。
Unintentionally … Take coffee. The croissants still warm.
我们吃早餐吧。
Let have the breakfasts.
你的裤子掉下来了。– 什么?
Your pants are falling. – what?
我觉得裤子要掉下来了。
I had the impression.
我瘦了。– 你读书太多的缘故吧!
I have lost weight. – You read too much!
坚持下去,你一定能瘦得像根牙签。
Keep it going and you will be skinny as a toothpick.
你为什么不系腰带?
why you’re not wearing your belt?
我要买♥♥一个新的。
I’ll buy one a new one.
然后呢?
And then?
就这么简单。
This is so simple.
伟大的马吕斯,现在!
Great Marius, now!
你胃口很好,– 是的。
you have a good appetite. – Yes, I have.
阅读正在温柔地谋杀你吗?
Reading is killing you?
伟大的马吕斯,现在!
Great Marius, now!
告诉我……
Tell me …
你的旧情人,
your old lover,
一个能让你满足的人…
one that satisfies you for mercy …
自杀了?
committed suicide?
你还能看到她吗?
do you Still see her?
当然
Sure
不!你还见到她吗?
No! you still see her?
你还真是个可怕的小伙!
you Remain a terrible fellow!
为什么?
why?
没什么。
For nothing.
伟大的马吕斯,现在!
Great Marius, now!
你告诉她你想结婚了吗?
did yo told her that you want to get married?
还没有,
Not yet,
但要让她明白,总有一天这事会发生的……
but let her understand that it’ll happen one day …
你没有解释清楚,但是无论如何……
You have not explained well, but means. Anyway …
如此对她没问题,但对芬妮就不行。
That is very right with her, but not with Fanny.
为什么不行? — 因为不能继续等了。
Why is least correct? – Because left waiting.
你想娶芬妮吗?
do you Want to marry her?
是的,我已经决定了。
Yes. I’ve already decided.
为什么不告诉她的家人?
And why not tell her parents?
芬妮说不着急。
Fanny isn’t on a hurry.
我这么说的时候,她说我们还来得及。
When I say that she says we have time.
奇怪。
weird.
我想知道她是否没有遗憾。
I wonder if she has no regrets.
帕尼斯。
with Panisse.
她不喜欢那个老混♥蛋♥。
She does not care for that old bastard.
为什么? — 你的错。
So why? – Your fault.
我的错? — 是的,你的错。
My fault? – yes, your fault.
你还是不了解女人,
You still do not know women well,
我来给你解释一下。
so I will explain them to you.
女人忠诚而细腻。
Women are faithful and delicate..
我们什么都不用跟她们说,
We can not say anything to them,
但是她们会看到一切,了解一切,猜测一切。
but see everything, understands everything, guess everything.
她会知道你不着急。
She understands that you do not hurry.
她会好像很实在地告诉你,不要急,你还有大把时间的。
In fidelity she tells you that you have time.
但如果你告诉她婚礼是安排在明天早上举♥行♥。
But tell her that marriage is for tomorrow morning.
她一定会准时来到教堂,站在牧师面前。
and she will come to the church before the priest.
也许你是对的,– 也许不是。
Maybe you’re right. – Not maybe.
我是正确的。
I’m right.
我会跟她说的。
I’ll talk to her.
听着……
Listen here …
一旦她来了,
Once to come,
好好和她说,认真点。
talk seriously.
你们尽快联♥系♥吧。
Contact as soon as possible.
你还记得佐伊吗,她比其他人更不诚实。
remember about Zoe , she was less honest then others
这和我的现在有什么关系吗!
What has it do with now!
我不太知道这姑娘的故事。
with this story that I even know?
我再和你讲讲她的事吧。
Do not you know?
佐伊是一位美丽的年轻女子,性格很冲,
Zoë was a beautiful young woman and provocative,
但没有恶意。
but without malice.
她在火柴厂工作。
She worked at the factory of matches.
我记得她经常戴着一顶大草帽在这里走来走去。
I remember her walking around here with a big straw hat.
所有的男人都盯着她看,她有一种特殊的魅力。
All men keep looking at her. she Had a special charm.
她对每个人都微笑着,笑容里充满了美好和神圣。
She smiled at everyone, but it was like a holy image.
但是有一天,她被一个西班牙水手迷住了。
But one day, she was charmed by a Spanish sailor.
她以为他们要结婚了,他一定不会再旅行要陪着她了。
She believed they were getting married, and he will not travel anymore.
所以……
And so …
他们彼此提前给了对方–
They gave each other ahead of time.
一天晚上,他不见了。
And one night, he was gone.
他抛弃了她? — 是的
He abandoned her? – Yes
他抛弃了她。
He abandoned her.
然后佐伊……
And then Zoe …
可怜的人儿。
Poor thing.
当她们深受男人的打击后,
When a man cheats on them,
她们就会失去对生活的乐趣。
they lose the taste otherwise.
她永远不会爱上其他的男人了,
She could never love anyone.
最终她成为了一个站街女。
and became a street girl.
当他们一旦开始偷尝禁果的时候,
And when they start,
他们就变得没有什么可失去的了。
they do not have anything to lose.
荣誉就像一根火柴,
The honor is like a match.
只能给人一次光亮。
lights only for once.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
告诉你,芬妮可不是你闹着玩的,
to tell you that Fanny is not for fun.
明白了吗?
Get it?
是的,我懂了。
Yes, I did.
我不怀疑你们,我不知道任何事,我也什么都不曾看见。
I do not suspect it, I know nothing, I never saw anything.
但如果你们之间有深情对话,
But if there were conversations between you,
还有爱抚的话,
caresses,
那就建议你们尽快结婚。
then you must marry soon.
明白了吗?
get it?
我会跟她谈的。– 是的。
I’ll talk to her. – yes.
和她好好谈谈。
Talk to her about it.
并且尽可能地坚持。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!