My mother died in it.
所以这么多年,我爸爸从未改变过房♥间的一切摆设。
He never changed things around.
那我们就拿你的房♥间来改造吧。
then, we’ll take yours.
我会铺上蓝色的地毯。
I’ll put a blue carpet.
至于家具,你知道我会怎么安排吗?
And the furniture? You know how I’m gonna arrange it?
在两扇窗户之间,我将放置我姨妈送的梳妆台。
Between the two windows, i’ll put the dresser of my aunt.
在梳妆台前面……
In front of the dresser …
什么事? — 有一艘船路过。
What is it? – A passing ship.
为了怕和其他的船相撞,它发出哔哔的鸣声。
it Is beeping to avoid an encounter.
哇,太棒了!
Wow, this is great!
在梳妆台前,你会放什么?
And in front of the dresser, what will you put?
我们的床呗。
Our bed.
马吕斯不在这儿。
Marius is not here.
如果你是芬妮,马吕斯一定和你在一起。
If you are Fanny, Marius with you.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
那就直说吧。
Then talk.
马吕斯对我从没有什么隐瞒。
Marius does not hide anything from me.
但我说的有些东西是秘密来的,马吕斯。
But I may hide. Marius, come.
当我面说话,不然就走开吧。
speak in front of me or go away.
随便吧。
Whatever.
对不起。
Excuse me.
我会在吧台前等你
I’ll be waiting for you in front of the bar.
你回来的时候,我们再聊。
When you come back, we’ll talk.
再见,小恋人们。
Bye, love.
这很烦人,他会注意到我没有回家。
This is annoying. He will notice that i did not returned home.
他根本就没看见你。
Tell me he did not see you.
他会告诉所有人,乱编故事的。
He’ll tell everyone, create stories.
我还是要和他谈谈。
I better talk to him.
那你先去找他吧,我在这里等你。
Then you go. I keep waiting.
你要干什么? — 马莱西号♥有个空位置。
What do you want? – There’s a place on Malaisie.
快点,快点
Come on, hurry
老大,
Chief.
我不能去了。
I can not go.
我好不容易给你找了个位子,你却要拒绝?
I got a place for you and you’re refusing?
抱歉,我真的不能走。
I can not.
四个月前,你还痴迷着航海呀。
four months ago , you were crazy about sailing.
现在最后一个小时你却抛弃我了,让我难堪吗 ?! — 对不起。
And you throw me in the last hour? – I’m sorry.
这是不对的。
That is not right.
下次,我要提防马赛人了。
the next time, i’ll be wary of the Marseilles.
对我来说,我需要更多的勇气才能留下来。
I need more courage to stay.
而不是简单的一走了之。
than to leave.
你是错过了一个绝佳的机会呢。
you’re missing a perfect chance here.
是因为一个女人,才让你做这样的决定吧。
It seems that it is because of a woman.
那个卖♥♥海鲜扇贝的女孩。
The girl who sells seafood.
你就这么爱她吗?
are you deeply in love with her?
我没有权利随便离去。
I have no right to go.
为什么? — 这是有无良心的问题。
Why? – A case of conscience.
你会后悔的。
you’ll Regret.
不会比现在更后悔。
Never more so than now.
这家伙会整夜哭泣的了。
This one will spend the nights crying.
那我们现在该去哪里找人呢?
And where we should find someone now?
等等!
Wait!
不要再另外找人了。
do Not seek another.
等等。
Wait.
你说过他会整晚哭泣的。
You said he’ll be crying at night.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
会很惨的。– 你看到了,想想看。
It will be miserable. – You saw it, think about it.
你想结束他的生命? — 闭嘴。
do you Want to end his life? – Shut up.
你们等到明天再找替代者吧。
Wait until tomorrow to find a replacement.
也许他会和你们一起走的。
Maybe he goes.
就算你离开他了,他也会拒绝我们的。
Even if you leave, he will refuse.
明天早上去酒吧。
Passing by the bar tomorrow morning.
你在哪里?我吓坏了。
Where were you? I was scared.
在这里,我在这里。没事。
Here. I was here.
他和你说啥话了呀? — 没什么。
why did he wanna talk with you? – Nothing.
他需要钱,我就给了他一点。
He wanted his money and I gave to him.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我马上回来。
I’ll be back.
天啊,我为你的情人感到难过。
Gosh, I’m sorry for your lover.
但是从昨天20点开始…
but since yesterday at 20.00 …
你有足够的时间。
you’ve had enough time.
再次感谢你,阿莫德迪厄先生。
Thank you again, Mr. Amourdedieu.
任何时候你需要帮助,请告诉我。
any time you need help, please tell me.
祝你今天身心愉快,奥诺丽。– 您也是。
A good day, Honorine. – Good morning.
什么事? — 你认得这条腰带吗?
What is it? – Do you recognize this belt?
发生了什么事? 马吕斯出了意外?
What happened? Marius had an accident?
他活该,这么淘气的。他们现在就得结婚!
Well he deserved, this naughty. They need to get married now!
坐,奥诺丽。坐下。
Sit, Honorine. Sit.
不要那样哭。怎么了?
Do not cry like that. What?
我去了艾克斯,像其他星期三一样。
I went to Aix, as all Wednesdays.
艾克斯,每周三? — 是的,去看我姐姐。
Aix, all Wednesdays? – Yes, see my sister.
这次不是像往常一样乘22时的火车回来的,
And instead of going back on the train from 22h as always,
我是和阿莫德迪厄先生一起坐车回来的。
I returned by car with Mr. Amourdedieu.
然后……
And then …
他们说了什么?
What did they say?
我很尴尬。
I was embarrassed.
我只能静静地坐着–
i Sat quietly.
马吕斯,你这次玩大了。
Marius, now you went so far.
你做了什么呀,我的孩子?
what did you do , my boy?
你太淘了。
a naughty.
她今年18岁。
She is 18 years old.
18岁。
18 years.
她会像她阿姨佐伊一样!
she’ll End up like her aunt, Zoe!
不要那样说。
Do not say that.
去吧,奥诺丽……别哭,我们会解决的。
Go, Honorine … Do not cry, we will fix it.
这总比摔断了腿要好。
better than breaking a leg.
谁会相信这种事?!
Who would believe in such a thing?
这么一个小女孩,端庄贤淑,还是个孩子呀。
This little girl, who had modesty, it seems child.
她要想不做的,也不会做吧?!
Since she did not pass to do for free.
向前看吧。– 你还好意思笑?
Going forward. – And you have the nerve to laugh?
你难道不知道这对我来说很可怕吗?!
don’t you realize that it’s terrible for me?
我神经大条了吗?我迷失自我了吗?
I’m nervous? I’m lost?
的确,可怜的人儿。
Indeed, poor thing.
我能给你喝点什么?
What do I offer to you?
还是橙子柠檬酒吧,我的上帝。
A Mandarin-limo. My God.
来吧,我们喝一杯,分♥析♥分♥析♥现状。
Come on. Let’s drink and examine the situation.
情况很简单。
But the situation is quite simple.
我要找到我的女儿,我要把她分成两半。
i’m going to find my daughter, I’ll split her into two
你不会因为这点事杀她的。
you’re not going to kill her for that.
那就用棍子狠狠打打,– 现在,奥诺丽!
With truncheon blows. – Now Honorine!
放开我,你不了解我。
Drop me. You do not know me.
够了,好吗 !
Enough, Honorine!
冷静点。
Calm down.
坐过来,我的美人。坐下。
Sit here, my pretty. Sit.
给我帽子。
Give me that.
我们15天内安排他们结婚吧,就别再提这件事了。
we will arrange their marriage in 15 days, and stop talking about it.
哦,孩子们!
Oh, the children!
孩子们还小的时候自然就很乖。
The children are good when they are still young.
你想要什么呢?青春吗,一切都消逝得如此之快。
What do you want? youth. Everything goes fast.
但即便如此……
But even so …
可怜的东西。
poor thing.
青春转瞬即逝。
Youth passes quickly.
一去不复回。
and does not return.
啊!马吕斯先生!
Mr. Marius!
他从窗户爬进来了。– 我不想见到他…
he’s coming through the window. – I do not want to see him …
因为我会杀了他。– 不,你不会杀任何人的。
because i’ll kil him. – no , you’r not gonna kill anyone.
走开,走开。– 我要看看我能做些什么。
Go, go away. – I’ll see what i can do.
我现在哪里? — 冷静。
Where am I? – calm down.
我向你保证过。
I gave you my word.
我们在15天内为他们举♥行♥婚礼吧。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!