Thank you.
击中心脏,你知道吗?
Hit the heart, you know?
击中心脏。
Hit the heart.
正中心脏。
Right in the heart.
在心里。
In the heart.
你还玩不玩了?
And then? Stop playing?
他伤透我的心(暗示出牌)。 你呢? 没感觉到吗?
He hit me in the heart. And you? do Not feel anything?
好的,杯子。– 杯子。
Okay, cups. – Cups.
你以为我是个蠢蛋吗?
do You think I’m an asshole?
你在提示他我拿着红心牌。
I told him that I understand that with hearts.
你们留着牌吧,俺不玩了。
Keep all cards.
不要再和小人玩牌了。
No more playing with the Greeks.
这一次真的成玩牌的绝唱了。
This time it was fought forever.
你们作弊是错误的。
It is wrong for fighting and you for cheating.
如果不能欺骗朋友。
If you can not cheat with friends.
玩牌就很没意思了。
it does not worth playing cards.
好吧,我们来看看谁买♥♥单。
Well Let’s play to learn who pays the bill.
大家晚上好。
Good evening everyone.
晚上好,小姐姐。 — 晚上好。
Good evening, miss. – Good evening.
你不回家吗? — 不,我要去车站。
aren’t you going home? – No, I’m going to the station
去接我母亲。
take my mother.
你真是个完美的女孩。– 马吕斯在吗?
You are a perfect girl. -is Marius here?
怎么啦? — 让他帮我明天去车站,
why? – To go to the station tomorrow,
去拿我的篮子回来。
to get my baskets.
马吕斯!
Marius!
来一下!
Come here!
明天早上你能帮我吗?
Can you help me tomorrow morning?
当然。
sure.
明天见,芬妮。
Until tomorrow, Fanny.
照顾好妈妈,不要错过火车。
Care for your mother to not to miss the train.
我陪着她呢。
I’ll take her.
大家晚安。
Good evening everyone.
晚安,芬妮。
Good evening, Fanny.
她像鲜花一样美丽,不是吗,马吕斯?
She is beautiful like a flower. is Not true, Marius?
是的,她超级漂亮。
Yes, she is very beautiful.
如果她知道他今晚要去哪里,
If she knew where he was going tonight,
她会生气的!– 为什么?
she Would be upset. – Why?
因为他要去见他的情妇。
Because he will see his mistress.
这就是我老怀疑他不想结婚的原因。
that is why I suspect that he doesn’t wanna get married.
那很无赖呢。
That rascal.
他穿好衣服准备去过夜。
he get dressed to go spend the night.
去那个女人的家里。
at the woman’s house.
今天是星期三。 — 你怎么知道?
The day is Wednesday. – How do you know?
很快他就会离开家,对我说:“晚安,爸爸。”
Pretty soon he will leave me and say, “Good night, Daddy.”
我会问他:“你要去兜风吗?”
And I answer, “are you going for a ride?”
他会说:“我要去看电影。”
He will say, “I’m going to the movies.”
然后他会从后面那条小街回来。
He will return back from that little street behind.
然后从卧室的窗户进入。
and Will enter through his bedroom window.
然后从里面关上门。
and close the door from inside.
为了什么?
For what?
早上,如果门关着的话。
In the morning, if the door is closed.
我会以为他还在熟睡。
to think that he’s still a sleep.
无聊呢。
rascal
我儿子很聪明。
My son is smart.
但他老爸更聪明。
But I am too.
准备好了,洗牌。
Ready. Shuffle.
晚安,爸爸。– 晚安,儿子。
Good night, Daddy. – Good night, son.
出去兜兜风? — 我要去看电影。
Go for a ride? – I’m going to the movies.
你有钱吗? — 有的。
Do you have money? – yes.
好。
good
不要回来太晚。– 午夜吧,一个小时。
Do not come back too late. – Midnight, an hour.
不要更晚。
Not later.
照顾好自己。– 马吕斯,当心!
Take care of yourself. – Marius, take care!
他会从后面绕过去。
He will go around from behind.
告诉我,凯塞尔……
Tell me, Caesar …
告诉我,凯塞尔……
Caesar, tell me …
他的情人是谁? — 我真不知道。
Who is this lover? – I do not know.
我们谈过一次,我没有坚持。
we talked about it once and I was not insisting.
他已经长大了。
He’s grown up.
但我怀疑她应该是一个水手的妻子。
But I suspect that she is the wife of a sailor.
为什么?
why?
首先,他在人家家里过夜
First, he spends the night,
也就是说明她的丈夫不在。
which means that the husband is away.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
32.
37.
37?
其次,水手经常戴绿帽。
Second, is that the sailor has more horns.
40.
什么?
how?
水手绿帽最多了。40.
the sailor’s has most horns. 40.
你感冒了吗? — 你对他做了什么?
did you get cold? – What did you do to him?
我什么也没做。
I did not do anything.
因为我说那个水手…
Because I Said that the sailor …
对不起,朋友。
My apologies, friend.
向水手道歉还是向绿帽道歉?
Apologies to the sailor or the horn?
两者都有。– 道歉是远不够的。
The both. – Apologies are not enough.
请不要这样。
Please do not be like that.
你是不是戴了绿帽子,不是你的错。
Are you a cuckold, is not your fault.
每个人都知道的,没有什么神秘可言。
Everyone knows. There is no mystery.
可是索邦他不知道!
But Sobonne did not know!
就是他告诉我的,– 我?
It was he who told me. – I?
就算我戴了绿帽,那也不关你的事。
If I’m horn, it does not interest you.
但我禁止你侮辱法国海军!
But I forbid you to insult French Navy!
我永远不会和再你一起玩了!
i will Never play with you!
冷静点,听着…… — 我什么都不想听!
Calm down, listen … – I do not want to hear anything!
我明天早上回来接受他的正式道歉。
I’ll be back tomorrow morning to receive his apology.
嗯,船长… — 不要坚持。
Well, Captain … – Do not insist.
如果你需要道歉,我现在就可以做的。
If you want to apologize, I can ask right now.
不,我需要你想一想自己说的东西。
No, I thought excuses.
我要你自己想想你说的话有多严重!
I want you to think the severity of what you said.
此外,再想一下,多么的白♥痴♥。
There is, moreover, idiot.
我从没想过要侮辱法国海军。
I never wanted to insult the French Navy.
我崇拜它,我爱它。
I admire it, i love it.
去你♥妈♥的♥所谓爱法国海军吧。
Fuck your love to the French Navy.
法国海军会送你下地狱。
The French Navy sends you to hell.
马吕斯?
You?
我想你了。
i missed you.
抱着我!
hold me!
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
是的,我爱你。你呢?
Yes, I love you. And you?
我吗?是爱疯了!
I? As crazy!
我了解你,你是想去大海的。
i think you wanted to go.
去那些绿猴子们的国度…
to the country of the green monkeys …
这真令人费解。
It was inexplicable.
告诉我……
Tell me …
你还在想着这个吗? — 不,没有了。
are you still thinking about this? – No.
现在不像以前了。
Not like before.
我的幻觉已经消失了,亲爱的。
My delusion is gone the way it appeared.
马吕斯……那我们什么时候能结婚?
Marius … When we’ll get married?
只要你想,你愿意。
When you want.
我会先和我父亲谈谈,然后…
I’ll talk to my father and then …
再征询你妈妈的意见。
We’ll ask your mother.
那你能规划一下我们的未来吗?
Can you explain my plan?
嗯,你有啥设想?
What plan?
我们住的房♥子。
Our house.
你有想法吗? — 我都想好了呢。
do you have a plan? – i already figured everything.
那说来听听呀。
So tell.
你父亲最好把他的房♥间给我们使用,他的房♥间大好多。
your father give us his room, which is bigger than yours.
这个比较严重,肯定没戏。
Started badly.
他不会给我们腾出房♥间的。
He’ll never give his room for you.
为什么?– 想想看。
Why? – Think about it.
我母亲就在那间房♥里去世的。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!