I asked the waitress for coffee
然后向她询问你有无情人,结果她发誓说你没有。
if you had a lover, but she swore you do not.
那她会怎么看你?– 随她吧,这重要吗?!
What will she think of you? – What she wants.
我会一直跟着你,最后知道她是谁。
I’ll follow you and end up knowing who she is.
不,真没有。
No. There is none.
如果我能结婚的,
If I could get married
我一定愿意和你一起。
I would marry you.
但是…
but…
求你,别再问我别的了。
do not ask me anything else.
你在和谁说话?– 没有人。
With whom you’re talking ? – No one.
他现在在自言自语了。你变成梦游者了吗?
he Spent talking to himself now. did you Turn being a sleepwalker?
睡觉吧,你太无聊了。
GO to sleep, you’re boring.
看看第三桶啤酒。
And take a look the third barrel of beer.
我关不紧水龙头,会漏水。
i could not close the tap.
好的,我看看。
I’ll take a look
来吧,我们明天上午再谈。
Come on. We’ll talk about it tomorrow morning.
告诉我你的秘密,– 你不会明白的。
Tell me your secret. – You would not understand.
你会出♥卖♥♥♥我的。– 我?背叛你吗?
You’re gonna betray me. – I? Betray you?
好吧,我告诉你。
So I will tell you.
我想离开这里。– 去哪里?
I want to go. – Where to?
很远很远的地方。
Anywhere but far away.
你父亲不会为你伤心而难过吗?有谁要强迫你离开吗?
your father will grief on you? Who compels you to go away?
没有人强迫我。
Nothing.
是我自己的欲望。
my desire.
那带上我吧。
Take me with you.
我不能带你去的。
I can not take you.
你要上船去做海员?
will You go on the ship?
是的。
I will.
皮奎索说服了你?– 没有。
Piquoiseau convinced you. – No.
我想着离开已经很久了。
i wanted to go from quiet long time.
有一天晚上,一艘帆船停靠在酒吧前。
One night, in front of the bar, a sailboat docked.
这是一艘三桅船。
It was a three-masted.
满载着木材。
with Brought wood Guilder.
树干是黑色,
Black trunks out.
船的内里却是金灿灿的。
and golden inside.
它们闻起来带有樟脑和胡椒的味道。
They smelled of camphor and pepper.
它来自一个群岛,
it Was coming from archipelago
所谓背风群岛。
called Sous-Le-Vent.
我和船员们聊过了。
I talked with the crew.
他们向我介绍他们的土地,
they Told me of their land.
还有他们的经历,他们甚至给了我一些朗姆酒。
and their experiences and they gave me some rum.
是甜朗姆酒,但很辣。
It was a sweet rum, really spicy.
然后再一天晚上……
Then one night …
一天晚上,他们不见了。
One night, they were gone.
我去了码头,
I went to the pier,
我看着那美丽的帆船离开。
I watched the beautiful sailboat leaving.
它顶着太阳航行。
He was against the sun.
向着背风群岛驶去。
it Was going to the Sous-le-Vent islands.
就在那天,我做出了决定。
That was the day I decided.
告诉我真♥相♥。
Tell me the truth.
那艘船上有你喜欢的女人吗?
was There a woman on that boat?
看,你不会明白的。
I see, you do not understand.
你想去了解这些岛屿吗?
So you want to know these islands?
那个背风群岛?
The islands Sous-le-Vent?
美梦只可远观。
It would be better not to go to and spoil the dream.
但我想离开这里。
But I want to leave here.
这是事实。
That’s the truth.
愚蠢的东西,
silly thing,
莫名其妙的想法。
an inexplicable idea.
我想走。
I want to go.
你就这样离开我吗?
By this you will leave me?
我现在都跟你说了,离开吧。
Now that I told you, go away.
马吕斯。
Marius.
你现在就走?
Go away now?
是的。
I will.
我希望他们来叫我。
I’m hoping they call me.
我求你,不要走!
I beg you, do not go away!
我求你了,马吕斯。今天别走!
I beg you, Marius. Not today!
换另外的船去吧。
Go then in another boat.
不要今天,再多陪我几天。
Not today. Stay for few more days.
我永远爱你,马吕斯。
I will always love you, Marius.
你要把我箍死在这里吗?
And if you take me with handcuffs?
不要哭,我需要你给我勇气。
you should not cry, i need you to give me courage.
让我走,把我忘了吧。
Let me go. Forget me.
绝不!我要等着你!
Never! I’ll be waiting!
不要等我!我要离开了!
Do not wait for me! I want to leave!
不要开门。
Do not answer.
如果你走的,我就跳海自杀。
If you are gone, I will drown myself.
科西嘉回来了。
The Corsican returned.
他回来了?
did he?
他在船上了。
he’s on board.
不要走!
Do not go away!
不要悲伤,不要哭泣。
Do not be sad, do not cry.
我会非常爱你,一切都会好的。
I will love you so much ,and it will heal.
现在结束了。
It’s over now.
我会照顾你的。
I’ll take care of you.
伙计
waiter
给我一瓶朗姆酒!
Give me a bottle of rum!
他们还没睡呢!我看到了有灯光。
they are not slept yet! I see the light.
这是什么?
What’s this?
我们没有朗姆酒,我们已经打烊了!我要睡觉了。
we Not have rum,we’re closed. I’ll sleep.
你想让我下来吗?我要睡觉了。
do you want me to get down? I’ll sleep.
我爸爸要来了。快点。
My father is coming. hurry.
这小子又在做什么?
What is this boy up to?
你睡着了吗?
are you a sleep?
他还真是个瞌睡虫。
he’s a sleep.
你永远不会爱上别的女人? — 不会,你相信这点的。
you Will never love another woman? – No, you know it.
另一个女人– 从来没有,也绝不会有。
Another woman … Never.
一个月后。
one month later.
到你。
your turn.
我有些不确定,– 那要等到明天吗。
I’m in doubt. – But not until tomorrow.
嘿,船长,等你出牌。
So, Captain, we are waiting.
这很重要,他们有32。
This is important. They have 32.
我们呢?– 30。
And we? – 30.
我们去到34,– 输赢都在此。
We go to 34. – Win or lose the game.
我想知道帕尼斯是否有红心。
i wonder if Panisse have hearts.
往下玩,很快你就知道了。
If you accompany the game, you’d know.
嘿!嘿!玩牌有点素质行不?!别说话。
The game is silent. not allowed to speak.
如果是参加正规联赛,你们早被取消资格了。
If it was in a league you be disqualified.
打过十次锦标赛,从没见过这般花色的。
played ten championships I never saw so suits.
你们输了。
You lost.
这种羞辱,冠军是听不到的。
The insults of his agony did not reach the winner.
是的,但如果帕尼斯有红心呢。
Yes, but what if Panisse have hearts.
玩牌的时候,不要说话,“早上好”都不要说。
When we’re playing don’t speak not even a “Good Morning”.
我没这么说,我只是在思考。
i Did not say that, I’m thinking.
那就安静地思考。
Think in silence.
还有你,不要做手势。– 我?做手势吗?
And you, do not make signs. – I? Making signs?
管好你自己的牌。
and mind your own game.
你也是的! — 继续吧,
And you too! – One more face,
我打完这局就回家了。
i’ll match the letters up and go back home.
别想太多了,他们输定了。
Do not bother, they are done
这牌局我看得很清楚了。
I know well. the game of shackles.
我会毫不犹豫的,
and would not hesitate a second.
只要能确定帕尼斯有红心的。
if it was sure that Panisse have hearts.
他们不断打信♥号♥♥。
They keep giving signals.
你看好船长,我来负责凯塞尔。
Take care of Captain, I take care of Caesar.
什么意思? 在指控我吗?
How so? are accusing me?
我,你儿时的好朋友?谢谢你!
I, your childhood friend? Thank you.
你受伤了吗? — 不,我很开心。
Are you hurt? – No, i’m happy.
看起来我是个坏蛋。
Looks like I’m a villain.
谢谢你!