it’s the right time to think. – Why?
因为…
because….
帕尼斯征询芬妮母亲的意见。
Panisse asked Fanny’s mother.
我知道这个,但这和我有什么关系?
I know, but what is the relationship?
不要装傻,我懂你的。
Do not play dumb. I know you.
你爱上芬妮了。
you’re in love with Fanny.
谁告诉你的? — 我的小拇指都知道的。
Who told you that? – My pinky.
那你的小拇指也不聪明呢。– 不见得。
He is not very smart. – Of course it is.
今天早上发生的事就说明了一切。
The proof is what happened this morning.
你像野兽一样攻击帕尼斯。
you attacked Panisse like an animal.
如果不是他的员工把他支走了,你早就勒死他了。
If the employee doesn’trush him, you would have strangled the man.
我们只是讨论了一点… — 什么?
We only discussed … – what?
芬妮的事!
About Fanny!
你想和人结仇吗。
You want to end up with the rival.
来吧! — 拜托…
Come on! – Come on …
你知道怎么了结这段恩怨吗?
do you have any idea how to end this rival?
去向芬妮求婚。
by asking for the hand of Fanny.
我没兴趣,– 为什么?
That does not interest me. – Why?
因为我不想结婚!
Because I do not want to get married!
你是个骗子。– 为什么?
You’re a liar. – Why?
因为你正在撒谎,说谎!
Because you’re lying. Lying!
你当场失态,就因为另一个人看着想娶她吧。
you’re Crazy mad because another one wants to marry her.
这对你来说简直无法忍♥受。
And that is unbearable for you.
如果你真疯了,就直接告诉我,我不会让你呆这儿的!
If you’re mad, just tell me and I’ll send you away!
但如果不是,就请相信我。
But if it is not, trust me
告诉我,还有其他什么事?
and tell me what’s happening.
难道还有别的女人吗?
are there some other woman?
是的,– 哦,终于。
Yes – Finally.
我想就应该如此吧。她是谁?
I knew it. Who is she?
和你谈论这件事让我很不自在。
It bothers me to talk about it with you.
我也是很不自在,但这更让我烦恼。
Me too, but it bothers me more.
你看,你的行为看起来就像个大白♥痴♥。
you see you look like an idiot.
我想知道她是谁,
I wonder who is she.
我也知道你不可能爱上她
you Can not be in love with her,
芬妮爱你,
Fanny loves you.
这让我难过。
by her piety.
因为难过就让你变成白♥痴♥?
And pity leaves you idiot?
如你所坚持,我就告诉你。
as you insist, I’ll tell you.
一个女人……
a woman …
我爱……
I loved …
她也爱我。
And she loves me.
非常非常地–
Very.
如果我告诉她我要结婚的,
If I tell her I want to get married,
她会痛苦的。
she will suffer.
是的,她会痛苦的。
Yes, she will suffer.
甚至有可能自杀,– 这可很不好。
Maybe even suicide. – This is bad.
这是可能的,…
it’s possible until …
也许她还会开枪打我–
she may shoot me.
可怕,可怕了!绝对不要这样!
Horrible, horrible! None of that!
所以你必须给我时间让我好好处理这件事。
You must give me time for talk about it.
其实,这也没有那么复杂。
After all, it is not that complicated.
好……
fine…
这很简单。
it’s simple.
非常简单。
very simple.
我甚至不会坚持让你告诉我她是谁了…
i will not even ask you to tell me who is she …
因为你也不会说出去的。
because you will not tell.
但至少我想确认不是埃斯卡特菲夫人吧?
But at least confirm that it is not Mrs. Escartefigue.
不,不是她。
No, she is not.
好的。
good.
芬妮,那我们该怎么办?
And Fanny, what do we do?
我们会等待吧。
We’ll wait.
如果她接受了帕尼斯的要求呢?
And if she accepts Panisse’s request?
她不会接受的,– 如果她真接受呢?
She will not accept. – And if she accept?
那……
then…
那就让它去吧。
so let it be.
顺其自然?
let it be?
现在你反应显然过度了。
Now you overreacted.
我们明天早上再谈吧。
Let’s talk about this again tomorrow morning.
明天早上……
Tomorrow morning …
麻烦把盒子递给我。
Pass me the box.
我会考虑一整晚的。
I’ll think about it all overnight.
打哈欠对思考的人有好处。
This yawning is good for someone who will think.
晚安,孩子。
Good night, boy.
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, Daddy.
爸爸?
Father?
什么?
What?
我真的很喜欢你,你知道吗?
I really like you, you know?
这是怎么啦?
what’s going on?
我真的爱你。
I really love you.
我也非常爱你。
I love you too.
你这会为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
因为我看到……
because i see …
你很在乎我,所以…
You care for me, that …
还担心我,所以…
worry about me, so …
这自然让我想到……
This made me think …
我很爱你。
I love you a lot.
当然是这样的。
of course.
你这大白♥痴♥!
Big idiot!
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, Daddy.
晚安。
good night.
我的儿子!
My son!
有时候我确实很讨厌你,
Sometimes I get sick of you,
但其实事实并非如此。
but it’s not true.
你生我的气了吗?
are you upset with me?
不,不会的。
No, do not worry about me.
我早该明白,什么是你想要的。
I should have understood before, what you want
你如此美丽……
Beautiful as you are …
现在回家去吧。
now go back home.
晚安,帕尼斯。– 晚安。
Good night, Panisse. – Good evening.
你怎么来了?
You’re here?
怎么了?不欢迎? — 没有呢。
What happened? – Nothing serious.
我忘了钥匙还插在锁里面,就来找找。
I forgot the key in the lock and came looking.
看到你的灯亮着,就来敲门。
I saw that the light was on and knocked.
挺好。
you Did right.
我想告诉你:我听从了你的建议。
i Wanted to tell you that i followed your advice.
啥建议?
which advice?
我拒绝了帕尼斯的求婚。
turned Panisse’s offer down.
哦,我都不知道你做得对还是不对了。
I do not know if you did it right.
这可是你建议的,– 你行动也太快了吧。
It was you who suggested it. – Maybe it was too fast.
我真应该保持沉默的。
I should have stayed quiet.
而不是现在要去承担这个责任了。
instead of taking this responsibility.
我老爸居然还没有睡觉……
My father did not even sleep …
明天见吧,亲爱的芬妮。
See you tomorrow, dear Fanny.
既然你急着赶我走…
Well, since you’re sending me away …
我真不是要赶你走,你别生气。
I’m not sending you away, do not be mad, please.
那进来坐一会儿吧。
come in for a while.
我想和你谈谈婚姻的事。
I would like to talk to you about this marriage.
但是就像我是你哥哥一样,
But like I was your brother.
我不认为你是我的哥哥。
You’re not my brother.
我一直把你当妹妹看待。
I consider you as a sister.
我也不想做你的妹妹。
I Do not wanna be your sister.
我爱你。
i love you.
我只要你。
i want you.
说完了,就要有礼貌,不要看着我。
after saying that, be polite and do not look at me.
我不应该说这些的。
I Should not have told me.
难道你不爱我吗?
Do not you love me?
马吕斯,你爱我,我知道的。
Marius, you love me. I know.
可我不能娶你的。
I can not marry you.
为什么?你有情人吗?
Why? Do you have a lover?
承认吧。对一个男人来说,这没有什么可耻的。
Confess. For a man there is not any shame.
我向服务员要了咖啡,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!