the son of my friend.
那谁会?
Who would?
你应该去问问他呀。
you Should ask him.
我会的,但是……
i’ll , but…
我真没有勇气和他谈论女人。
I have no courage to talk with him about women.
为什么? — 真不好意思,羞于启齿。
Why? – For shame.
这叫什么事?
What a shame?
父亲的尊严。
Paternal power.
你可真有意思,有啥特别呢?
Do you have special feelings.
如果你也是父亲的,你也会有此同感的。
If you were father, you will also feel the same hillbilly.
你还愣着干啥?来吧,去看看你的舱位。
What are you doing? Come, I will show you your post.
去呀!
you can go.
奥诺丽,这么晚还过来这里?
Honorine. What are you doing here so late?
我23点的火车去艾克斯。
I’ll take the train to Aix, at 23:00.
我稍微来早了,于是决定顺路过来和你聊聊。
i’m early but decided to stop by and talk.
好啊,愿闻其详。
I’m listening.
这不是一个很轻松的话题。
It is not an easy subject.
我想谈谈我们家芬妮和你家的马吕斯。
I want to talk about Fanny and Marius.
芬妮和马吕斯?过来坐吧,亲爱的。
Fanny and Marius? Sit down, my dear.
您要喝点什么? — 一杯橙子柠檬酒。
What can i get you? – A Mandarin-limo.
好嘞,橙子柠檬
A Mandarin-limo
然后呢?芬妮和马吕斯?
And then? Fanny and Marius?
这话题有那么难吗?
is it so hard?
帕尼斯想要我们的芬妮,– 做什么?
Panisse want the girl. – To do what?
想娶我们家乖女儿呀。
for marriage.
这个可怜的老家伙真疯了。
But this poor guy is crazy.
我也是这么跟他说的,– 核心是你们家闺女怎么想?
That’s what I told him. – And what does the girl think?
她同意了,因为她得不到她所爱的人。
Agree, if she can not have whoever she wants.
她喜欢的是我们家的马吕斯。
And who she wants is Marius.
是的,完全正确。
Exactly.
那—?
and …?
她说她爱马吕斯。
She said she loves Marius
他们今天下午应该聊了下。
and they talked this afternoon.
很好,那马吕斯说了些什么?
Very well. And what he said?
他坚决反对芬妮嫁给帕尼斯。
He did not want her to marry Panisse.
马吕斯有这样说?那他是否有说他自己爱芬妮?
And Marius? He told her he loves her?
最起码给了她很强的暗示。
Looks like he gave her a hint.
他吻她了? — 没有。
He kissed her? – No.
切!毛线啊!居然没有亲吻?
Left to understand, but no kissing?
这就很奇怪。
This is strange.
但她说他们两人很相爱。
But she said the two are in love.
然后马吕斯说他不能娶她!
Marius said he can not marry her!
为什么? — 他没有说。
Why? – He did not tell.
她一再追问,
She almost asked him ,
但他始终没有回答,最后把她弄哭了。
but he did not answer,he made her cry.
一直就没有说为什么!
and did not say why!
这是咋整的,好怪异?!
What behavior is that?
你儿子是要一位公主吗?
What does he want? A princess?
你可别生气,奥诺丽。
Do not get mad, Honorine.
也许他并不爱她。
Maybe he does not love her.
如果他不爱她,为什么他对帕尼斯如此尖酸刻薄?!
if he doesn’t love her , why he acted so mean with Paniess?
也许没那么难弄明白。
Perhaps not as hard to hit it all.
首先做点什么吧,别让我娃一直哭,
Then do something, because if she keeps crying,
否则我气急了,我就毁了这儿的一切。
i’ll destroy everything here on your heads.
平静点,亲爱的,保持冷静。
Calm, Honorine. Calm.
如果马吕斯坚持拒绝的,我们就在这里一直等他。
If he refuses, we’ll wait here.
等他回来了,我们会问他为什么。
and we will ask him why.
不要在我面前说这事,– 为什么?
Not in front of me. – Why?
我不想让他知道我来过这里。
i don’t want him to know that I came here.
因为我了解男人。
I know men.
看起来现在是芬妮在求他,
it’ll look as Fanny’s begging him,
这会让女孩很没面子的。
it can never surprise her.
因为男的会说:“这本来是你自找的!”
because he will say, “You asked for it!”
你老妈都跑来诉求说你哭了等等–
your mother came to tell you cried, etc..
最终会因为我们对他们的不尊重,造成他们超级不开心。
we Will end up by disrespecting her and they will be very unhappy.
好吧,那我不会说这些的啦,但芬妮也不该提帕尼斯呀。
Okay, I will not tell, but she should not talk about Panisse.
为什么不能?
why she can’t?
因为你懂男人的,
Because as you know men,
而我了解女人。
I know women.
在第一次的争吵中,她会说:“比起帕尼斯,我更喜欢你。”
In the first fight she will say, “I prefered you on Paniess”
虽然他是个大富豪!”
a man who had thousand francs! ”
诸如此类……等,那男孩就会希望帕尼斯去死啦!
Etc., etc.. Etc.. and he’ll wish death for Panisse.
哦,是的,……那什么都别告诉他,我保证。
Listen, then … Do not tell him anything and I promise.
她绝对不会提起帕尼斯的。
she’ll never going to talk about Panisse.
好的。
alright.
碰一下?
Toast?
好的。
yes.
干杯,干杯。
cheers. -cheers.
你能接受我们的娃要结婚的想法吗?
Now, are you ok with the idea of their marriage?
我们会看到的。
We’ll see.
如果真是这样,你会给她什么?
If that happened, what will you give the girl?
鱼档咯。
the fish stand.
这家当不多哟。
It is not much.
有很多家庭不做任何准备呢。
There are many that would accept nothing.
她又不丑样,不需要买♥♥个丈夫。
She is not hump. No need to buy a husband.
是啊,你女儿不是驼背,我儿子也不是瘸腿的呀。
She is not Hump and mine is not lame.
相反,他是一个非常的小帅哥呢。
He is a pretty handsome son.
因为他长得帅所以他需要一个贵族家的千金小姐吗?
Because he’s preety handsome does he need a Rothschild?
不是这个道理,只是婚后他们如果有了孩子,
No, but if they have children shortly thereafter,
他们就很需要钱。
they’ll need money.
如果他们有了孩子,我会给他们经济支持。
If they get children I will give them an income.
至于你,你又能给点什么呢?
And you, what will you give?
我退休前,他会继续在酒吧工作。
He’ll continue with the bar until I retire.
他们也可以住在这里,反正这里房♥间多得是。
They can live here. we have plenty of room.
我还能每月付给他一千五百法郎。
I’ll pay him 1,500 francs per month.
这点咋够?!你需要付出更多。
No way. you need to pay more.
那我该咋整才合你意? — 我觉得…
What should I give? – You’ll need to …
你要给…
you Will need to give …
将要准备…
Will need to give …
两块上好的牛肉薄片。
Two beautiful slices of viola.
一条2斤重的生猛海鲜。
with a 2 kg salteira still stirring the tail.
一条2斤重的生猛海鲜?
A 2 kg salteira still stirring the tail?
是的,我还会考虑加上巧克力、螃蟹和鸡肉。。
This! And I would add the choupalas, the crab and chicken.
坦白说,奥诺丽,别喝了。
Frankly, Honorine. Stop drinking.
马吕斯!请再加一只上好的龙虾。
Marius! Add, please a good lobster.
你点的是炖菜吗?
are you ordering a stew?
是的,炖菜。你终于回来了!
Yes, a stew. After you have arrived!
你去兜风,我迟到了。
you went for a spin and I was late.
我们明天会做调整。
We will adjust that tomorrow.
越快越好,这顿饭在等着你呢。
As soon as possible. This meal in waiting.
好吧,我去赶火车了。
Well, I’ll catch my train.
再见,凯塞尔,– 再见,奥诺丽。
Goodbye, Caesar. – Goodbye, Honorine.
再见,– 再见。
See you soon. – See you soon.
晚上好,帕尼斯先生。
Good evening, Mr. Panisse.
怎么了,我的姑娘?
What is it, my girl?
我需要和你谈谈。
I need to talk to you.
你想和我谈谈吗?
you Want to talk with me?
进来,我的姑娘,进来。
come in girl , come in.
你这段时间都去哪儿了?
Where were you all this time?
在啤酒厂玩台球。
Game of billiards at the brewery.
放屁,– 怎么啦?
Not true. – How so?
这不是真话,你清楚的,闭嘴!
It is not true. Shut up!
好了不管这个了,下面我们有更重要的事。
Leave it . we Have more serious things
好好谈谈吧。
to talk with you about.
什么事情?
What things?
听着,
the following.
你迟早要结婚的。
Sooner or later you will end up getting married.
我吗?为什么?
me ? Why?
因为这很自然,很正常;这就是自然规律。
Because it’s natural, it’s normal. In commerce, it is necessary.
你不打算结婚吗? — 从没想过。
You decided not to getmarry? – Never thought about it.
那现在就是要想的时候了。– 为什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!