Sorry Mrs. have you seen Mr. Panisse?
没有。– 你也没有?
No. – You also didn’t?
没有。
No.
可是一个很大的订单呢。
a very large order.
他一定在咖啡馆里。
he must be in the cafe.
年轻人! — 我吗?
My young! – me?
是的,你。
Yes, you.
帕尼斯先生!
Sr. Panisse!
马莱西号♥的领班在店里等你。
The foreman of the Malaisie is waiting for you at the store.
是一个大订单。
for a large order.
谢谢你,年轻人。告诉他我马上就来。
Thank you, young man. Tell him I’m coming.
好的。
ok.
马莱西。– 那艘大型研究船?
The Malaisie. – The large research boat?
什么时候离开? — 一个月后。
When it’s going to leave? – In a month.
我要给他们做一整套帆。
i should give them a full set of sails.
用帆船做研究?
Search with a sailboat?
他们将研究风和海洋表面。
they will study the winds and ocean surface.
要从苏伊士运河航行到太平洋。
From the Suez to the Pacific.
是一艘只配备了小型辅助发动机的帆船。
a sailboat with a small auxiliary engine.
谁说的? — 一个水手。
who said so? – One of the sailors.
我们走吧。
let’s go.
我要走了。 — 现在就走?
I’m going. – Already?
有事在身不得不走。
Do what i should do.
没办法,俺们不是出身高贵的人,所以都得工作。
While not one lives in luxury, we have to work.
那些人说他又要结婚了。 — 是,我觉得他会哈。
They said he was going to marry again. – yes i think he will.
他以为他能让时间倒流吗!
he thinks that he’s going to turn back time!
他可是足够老了。
but he’s aged for this.
马吕斯!
Marius!
你想要什么? — 过来。
What do you want? – Come here.
看,奥诺丽。
Look, Honorine.
上面这个,
this one up there
可真漂亮。
beautiful
小心,小心脚下。
be carful , watch your steps.
好的,….
ok , it….
有点滑。
slides
告诉我,帕尼斯……
Tell me Panisse …
我们交流过,但不多–
we talked but alittle
你真的认真考虑过这个吗? — 是的,我是非常认真的。
did you think well about the subject? – Yes, I thought.
你知道她比你小快30岁了。
you already know that she’s 30 years younger than you.
这不是我的过错呀。
it’s not my fault.
那你知道这会意味着什么!– 是的,意味着她想要什么就会有什么。
You know what will happen. – Yes, she will have whatever she wants.
钱,漂亮衣服,珠宝之类—
Money, clothes, jewelry.
我知道你是个好人。
I know you are a fighter.
但你不能跳过要点。
you can’t skip the main point.
那要点是什么? — 我不明白。
what’s the main point? – that i don’t understand.
所以说,如果你不知道的事,就别瞎逼逼。
so don’t speak about something you don’t know.
我只知道没有什么东西能比爱情更美丽了。
I know there is nothing more beautiful than love.
我非常同意你的看法。
I agree with you.
你最好是18岁。– 她是18岁了。
It would be better to you were 18 years old. – She’s 18.
可你都50岁了!
and you’re 50!
但我有60万法郎。
But I have 600,000 francs.
但花钱如流水,我说这些只是为了你好。
But the waters have no pocket. I say this to your advantage.
当我看着你的时候,我仿佛看到了一些树枝,
When I look at you, I see a couple of branches
想要努力刺破屋顶。
that goes through the roof.
你错了,
You are mistaken,
我只需要你说同意。
All that I ask is to hear the “yes”.
剩下的就是我自己的事了。
The rest is my business.
妈妈,– 我的乖女儿!
Mama,- my little sweetgirl!
她很漂亮,不是吗?!
Beautiful, is not she?
你为什么这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like this?
因为这条裙子真漂亮。
this dress is gorgeous.
你一定还想看看裙子内里是怎么样吧。
you must wanna see what’s underneath.
你知道我不会被唬到的,对吧? — 就你,肯定吓跑了。
I’m not going to be afraid, you know? – You? Leaves off.
你这么认为吗?
do you think so?
当女孩看着你时,你就会垂下眼睛。
When a girl looks at you, you lower your eyes.
那你看看这里。
look here and see.
你真傻!
You are silly!
你笑什么?
why do you laugh?
没事,来啊!
For nothing. Come on!
我需要一些建议。
I need some advice.
什么建议? ?
about What??
我想我要结婚啦。– 和谁?
I think I’ll get married. – With who?
你先说说你的建议。
i’ll tell you to give me your advice.
所以…
so….
和谁?
With who?
我该说吗?
Should I tell?
如果你不想说,那就不说了。
if you don’t wanna tell , don’t.
你会知道的。
You will know.
我已经知道了。
i already know.
维可多呗,大家都知道的。
Victor. Everyone knows.
他每天晚上都以吃海鲜为借口,过来骚扰你—
He comes for eating seafood every night as an excuse.
吃那么多,差点得荨麻疹死了。
he eats so much that he almost will die of urticaria.
这能证明什么? — 证明他是个笨蛋加混♥蛋♥。
What does that prove? – Prove that he is an asshole.
如果你还指望他的铺面的话,他老爸还没死呢。
And if you’re counting on the store, his father is not dead yet.
我可不希望有人会死呢。
I’m not expecting anyone to die.
我也不在乎维克多。
and i don’t care about Victor.
那他是谁?
Then who is he?
帕尼斯。
Panisse.
帕尼斯?
Panisse?
帕尼斯,那个小老头? — 是的。
Panisse, the old man? -yes.
是的,帕尼斯先生。
yes Mr. Panisse.
帕尼斯,那个老家伙!
Panisse, the old man!
你不相信吗? — 没有。
you don’t believe me? – no.
你准备好给我的建议了吗?
well , are you ready to advice me?
好的。建议你下次想甩我的时候,
yes , the advice . the next time you wanna get rid of me.
来编一个更好的故事吧。
make up a better story.
来吧!
come on!
太阳啊,白日之神。
The sun is the god of the day.
躲在少女的身后,
but it hides behind this virgin’s face.
燃烧着狂野的能量,
because it may burn with her wild heat,
甜蜜的玫瑰之恋。
Roses Sweet Love.
帕尼斯,这是你写的诗吗?
Panisse, did you wrote this?
真希望是我写的呢。
If I were a liar, I would say yes.
马吕斯!两杯茴香酒! !
Marius! Two anisetes!
告诉我,帕尼斯……
tell me, Panisse…
有一个是给我的吗? — 那还能有谁?
is the other one for me? – Who else?
你妈妈在查我的账户。
your mother is checking on my accounts.
如果你同意,我想我们就算成事了。
I think we will have a deal, if you say “yes”.
我要求给我几天时间好好考虑。– 很好。
I asked for a few days to think about it. – Very well.
静候你的佳音哈。
It’s not so bad waiting for your response.
你的应允,会带给我更多的快乐。
Your “yes”, will give me even more pleasure.
帕尼斯……你们有多少员工?
Panisse … How many employees do you have?
23.
23.
小心! 哥们你倒得到处都是!
Watch out! you’re pouring on everything!
对不起。
Sorry.
今天他看起来好像有点累。
Today he looks a little tired.
不对,这是笨拙。
That’s clumsiness.
我忘带打火机了,– 等等。
I forgot my lighter. – Wait.
你擦火柴的手法如此优雅,好像在表演一样。
What fun you do. you’re holding the match.
多么美丽的双手!
with your beautiful hands!
可别和我说我的手很漂亮呢。
Do not tell me I have beautiful hands.
它们确实非常纤细,
They are very small.
而且又薄又温软。
they are thin and warm.
还有这只漂亮的戒指–
what a nice ring.
是金的吗? — 不,我不这么想。
Gold? – No, i do not think so.
那你有过金的吗? — 没有。
have you ever had one gold? – No.
项链呢?
And is your necklace gold?
这个是金的,是我姨妈在圣餐洗礼时给我的。
yes. I got it from my aunt in communion.
有挂坠吗?
has it a hanging medal?
等等,我弄出来给你看看。
Wait. I’ll get it out.
里面写的啥? — 我的出生日期呗。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!