And insist, as much as possible.
明白吗?
Understand?
如果你想知道我的想法嘛,
Because if either know what I think,
佐伊的那个水手,
Sailor of Zoé,
他不是一个男人。
he was not a man.
所以…?
so…?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
不。
No.
我昨晚告诉过你,我不能去。
i told you last night, I can not.
找到替代者了? — 没有。
Found a replacement? – No.
我以为你会理解的。
I thought you would understand.
都是你们的错,尤其是告诉我这个。
It was your mistake, especially to tell me that.
不,我不去了。
no , i’m not going no
不。
No.
如果你改变主意了,我们就在码头对面。
If you change your mind, we’re across the pier.
我不会改变主意的。
I will not change my mind.
我会给你寄明信片的。
I’ll send a postcard.
你为什么不告诉我?我现在缺少一个新人。
Why didn’t you tell me? now i lack a new man.
他很快就会过来找你们的。
Pretty soon he’ll be there.
我可不这么认为。
Do not think so.
女人……唉……
Women …
叫你妈妈来吧。
Call your mother.
我们得好好谈谈了。
We need to talk.
你很急吗?
are you in a hurry?
如果你爱我,一刻也不要错过。
If you love me, do not miss even a moment.
快叫你妈妈来。
call your mother.
你真的是要和我结婚吗?
Do you really want to marry me?
婚姻是一件严肃的事情。
Marriage is a serious thing.
一生一世的大事。
for life.
请叫上你妈妈吧。
call your mother, please.
你确定你是足够爱我吗?
Are you sure you love me enough?
码头那边有艘船,在左边的,你看到了吧?
there’s a boat at the pier, to the left, you see it?
马莱西号♥,我知道的。– 他们在船上为我留了一个位置。
The Malaisie, I know. – I have a place in it.
他们来找过我多次了。
They came looking for me.
我的手提箱也早就准备好了。
My suitcase is ready.
如果我要想去的,只需要穿过码头 — 就可以了。
If I wanted to go, it’s only through the pier,
但我不去了,我要留下。
but I’m staying.
我要陪着你。
I’ll stay with you.
能陪多长时间?!
For how long?
只要你我愿意的,那就是一生一世。
If you help me, it’ll be forever.
也许吧,马吕斯。
Perhaps, Marius.
但聚了我,你永远不会幸福。
But marry me, you’ll never be happy.
你想让我拥有你的姓氏,只是你的责任使然。
You want to give me your name because you feel responsible.
但这不是你的责任,你无需做任何付出。
But you are not responsible. you’re not asked for anything.
是我主动要你的身子的。
It was me who sought you.
走吧,马吕斯。
Go away, Marius.
去追随你的梦想吧。
Follow your dream.
你不属于我!
He did not send you to me.
芬妮,你该不是想让我–
Fanny, you’re not trying to get me.
去吧,穿过码头。
go cross the pier.
芬妮…
Fanny…
如果你爱我,
If you love me,
把我拥抱在怀里吧,
take me in your arms,
闭上眼睛,全力拥抱吧。
close my eyes and hold me with all your strength.
不要无谓地受苦吧。
Do not suffer needlessly.
你还有时间。
You still have time.
但是…
but…
不幸的是……
Unfortunate …
如果我走了,你会怎么样?
what wil happen to you if i left?
不用麻烦了,我已经有办法了。
Do not bother, I already have a way out.
有办法了?
Have?
你这是什么意思?
What does this mean?
你要嫁给帕尼斯吗?
you Will marry Panisse?
唉,跟他还是跟别人,有什么区别吗?
With him or with another, what does it matter?
你有跟他谈过吗?
have you spoke with him about it?
有吗?什么时候?
have you? When?
好多次了。
Several times.
你说你拒绝了他,你是在撒谎吗?
When you said you refused, you were lying?
知道吗,马吕斯,你不适合我。
You know, Marius, you’re not for me.
家庭是需要有利益的。
Families have interests.
生命中存在着爱。
There is s love that exists in life.
但还有比这更重要的问题。
and there’re strong issues than it.
当我违心挣扎时…
As I struggled against my wishes …
我在无声中受苦。
While I suffered in silence.
你们俩的事情你们已经谈妥了是吧?
you settled things between you two?
你要去哪里? — 放开我。
Where are you going? – Let me go.
走开? — 每个人都有自己的爱。
Go away? – Each with what you love.
你带着帕尼斯的臭钱回家吧,
go home with Panisse’s money
我将追随我的梦想,去海边。
and i’ll follow my dream , to the sea.
他们回馈世界,而我回馈整个街区。
They give back to the world and I give round the block.
你愿意留下吗,马吕斯?留下?
You will stay, Marius? Staying?
我无法通过门口,我爸爸在酒吧前面。
I can not pass. My father is in front of the bar.
我会制♥造♥麻烦的。
I’m causing problems
从窗户出去。
Go through the window.
显得你有个约会,
Write as if you had a date.
绕着广场转一圈,我去分散你父亲的注意力。
Drive around the square, i’ll distract your father.
芬妮……
Fanny…
不,别再说了。
No, do not say anything else.
走!走啊!
Go away! Go away!
马吕斯,是你吗?
Marius, are you?
告诉我父亲…
Tell my father that …
什么?
What?
怎么啦,小伙子?
What, boy?
没有,什么都没有。
No, nothing.
没有了。
nothing.
准备。
Ready.
过来会儿,凯塞尔。
Come here, Caesar.
待会,我马上回来。
Ready. I’ll be back.
怎么你的脸上都是玫瑰色,你好像在哭耶。
How is rosy. It seems that you were crying.
可能是吧,– 你哭了吗?
Yes it can be. – Did you cry?
然后呢?马吕斯跟你说了吗?
And then? Marius spoke to you?
你同意吗?
did you agree?
多么幸福的一对。
What happiness.
好家伙,可爱的芬妮!
Brave boy, good Fanny!
你知道我对这场婚礼期盼多久了吗?
Do you know how long I think about this wedding?
三个月? — 不,11年前…不!
Three months? – No, 11 years ago … No!
14年了。你那会还相当小呢。
14 years. You were younger than a vase of flowers.
一天晚上,在这个酒吧里,马吕斯的母亲牵着你。
and one night at this bar, the mother of Marius got you.
吻着你说,
kissed you and said,
“不是真的吧,芬妮,你要做马吕斯的妻子了?”
“Not true, Fanny, you’ll be the wife of Marius?”
酒吧里,每个人都笑了,但是……
At the bar, everyone laughed, but …
你没有笑。
you do not laugh.
你睁开你的大黑眼睛。
You opened your big black eyes.
说:“是的!”
and said, “Yes!”
现在,恰当的时机已经到来。
And now, the time has come.
凯塞尔!
César!
马吕斯站在马莱西号♥旁边,好像有话要和你说。
Marius was standing by Malaisie and want to talk to you.
不,他是去埃斯塔西奥拿我的篮子了。
no. He went to get my baskets in Estacio.
我要他这样做的。
i asked him to do so.
怎么啦?
But what’s the story?
有些东西让人看了很心痛,睁开你的眼睛看明白吧。
there are things that hurt to see. Open your eyes.
别说了,傻瓜。我看清楚这个已经有一段时间了。
Stop it, silly. I’ve seen it in a while.
来吧,我的小美人。让我们从船上看看。
Come, my pretty. Let’s see from the boat.
那顾客呢? — 他们会等的。
And customers? – They’ll wait.
没有 — 为什么?
no -why?
我想留在这陪你。
I want to stay here with you.
谈什么? — 我们感兴趣的东西呀。
To speak about what? – All things in our interest.
比如说,也许我们需要一个公♥寓♥。
An apartment, for example. We’ll need one.
你们来和我一起住吧。
You come and live here with me.
别以为我老想一个人住。
Do not think I want to live alone.
像老动物一样。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!