我的乖女儿!
my little girl!
马吕斯? –范妮!
Marius? – Fanny!
你在想谁呢? –也许就是你哟。
what’s on your mind? – Maybe you.
真是个大骗子!
What a lier!
你以为我这辈子除了想你就无事可做吗?
you think i don’t have anything to do in life but thinking of you?
最起码当你看到我了,就要想我。
at least when you see me.
马吕斯,你可以帮我弄杯咖啡吗?
Will, Marius, can you buy me a coffee?
趁老爸还没醒来,我们好好享受吧!来了。
let’s enjoy this before father wakes up. come.
你昨晚为什么没去舞会?
why didn’t you come the dance party last night at Cascade?
你有去吗? — 我可跳了一晚上。
did you ? – I danced all night long
和维可多一起跳舞, — 我保证他一定看起来….
with Victor. – i bet he looked like ….
像走路的时间比跳舞时间还多。
he was walking more than he’s dancing
哎,你好坏哦!
you’re mean!
那你呢,你在哪?– 我散了散步。
And you? Where were you? – I took a walk.
在哪里? — 在码头上…
Where? – On the pier …
享受夜晚清净的凉风。
enjoy breathing the night air.
独自一人? — 当然。
Alone? – Sure.
看!
Look!
西贡号♥刚到!
The Saigon has just arrived!
你怎么知道的?– 听声音就知道了。
how did you know? – from it’s whistle the Yara.
我让船长这么做的!
as i asked the Captain to do!
马吕斯?
Marius?
哔哔! — 船来了!
this beeping! -it’s the Yara!
傻瓜,是咖啡过滤器的问题。
fool, it’s the coffee percolator.
马吕斯?
Marius?
你帮她弄了咖啡吗?
Did you buy her the coffee?
是的我刚弄了一杯。 你也要来点吗?
Yes I just did. do you want some?
不, — 为什么?
no. – why?
如果我们都自己免费喝的,我们就没有留给顾客的了。
if we drink all for free , we aren’t going to have any left for the customers.
一小杯咖啡没必要这般计较吧!
don’t whine for a cub of coffee!
这不是咖啡的问题,而是态度的问题。
it’s not about the coffee, it’s about the manner.
这怎么就扯上态度了?
But what about the manner?
趁我睡觉就在吧台喝上了。嗯?
Drinking at the bar while I’m sleeping.
如果你想找茬奚落我,那你成功做到了。
if you wanted to embarrass me , you already did.
尴尬吗?
embarrassing?
这有什么尴尬的? — 我连邀请她喝杯咖啡都不行。
what about embarrassing? – that i can’t invite her on a cub of coffee
我都这么大个人了你还把我当什么?
at my age, what am I?
当一个孩子!
A child!
作为一个孩子,你必须服从你的父亲。
a child and you have to obey your father.
他这个年龄吗? — 是的,小可爱。
At his age? – Yes, my lovely.
我自己而言,直到32岁。
For me,i had to reach the age of 32 to stop.
老爸才没对我指手画脚。
receiving orders from my father.
所以这家里头需要相敬相爱。
So in the family. There was respect and affection.
还少不了拳打脚踢。。
With kicks in the ass.
那就少不了愤怒和不敬。
And there was less anger and disgrace.
如果我妈妈给了我一巴掌,我不知道我该做什么。
if my mom gave me a slap, i do not know what should i do.
你只能躲在角落里哭,仅此而已。
you should go and cry in a corner, only that.
如果你老爹还没死,还有偶尔踢一下你的屁♥股♥。
And if your father were alive and kicked your ass.
这也不是坏事。
Occasionally, it would not be bad.
生孩子嘛,就是活受罪。
You get children to disturb your life.
我怎么让你受罪了? 我现在帮你承担了一半的工作。
How do i disturb your life? i do the half of your work.
可什么时候我需要你的,你就一定无影无踪。
and whenever I need you, you disappear.
我吗?我可是整天就呆在这。
me ? I’m stay here all day.
没错! — 是的,
That’s true! – It is,
但是有这么多的懈怠,心不在焉—
but with so much slacking.
而且还总是面色带着悲伤,泛着苍白,
Always sad always pale.
你看起来就像特别反酒精的样子。
and you look anti alcohol
也许我有点神经衰弱。
Maybe I’m a little neurasthenic.
你说真的? — 有可能的啊。
You? – Could be.
你哪来的神经衰弱? — 就这样来的!
Where’d you get that? – like that!
快说,这是你编出来骗你父亲的吧。
say it , you’re making this up to fool your father.
还有你,去卖♥♥你的扇贝吧,别老在这里到处乱逛。
And you , go and sell your scallops instead of wandering around .
事实是你又软又懒!
The truth is that you are soft and lazy.
一个空想家。
a daydreamer.
一个空想家,诞生在柜台上的空想家。
a daydreamer. who born on a counter.
经常连自己本职工作都做不好。
and doesn’t not know his work.
呵,你说得真漂亮! — 你确实是不了解自己的工作!
That was great! – you’re not familiar with your work!
你甚至不会调橙子混黑加仑甜酒。
You don’t even know the dose of a Mandarin-cassis.
至于桔皮柠檬柑桂酒,
And his flaxseed-lemon-Curacao house,
我就更不想提了,单纯是浪费的行为。
let’s not talk , it’s a waste.
这是第十次了,我要向你解释。
For the tenth time, I will explain to you .
给太太的一磅…
A pound for Madame …
给你! — 谢谢。
Here you’re! – Thank you.
谢谢,再见。– 再见。
Thank you, goodbye. – See you soon.
过来看看。
Come and see.
首先,倒1/3的柑桂酒。
First, you put … one third of Curacao.
注意好比例。
take care of the percentages
再来三分之一柠檬。
then a third of lemon.
稍微大一点,看到了吗?
Slightly larger, See?
现在……
And now …
再来1/3的桔皮酒。
a good third of Picon.
看这颜色,看它多漂亮。
Look at the color. Look how beautiful it is.
最后…
And to finish …
大胆点来个1/3的水。
A generous third of water.
搞定。
here it’s.
— 这不是三分之四了吗, — 没错。
我希望这次你能明白。
I hope this time you get it .
但玻璃杯只能装下三分之三。
but the glass holds three thirds.
关键在于三分之几吗,笨蛋。
it depends on the thirds , stupid.
即使是加水也只能容纳三分之三呀。
even a watering can only hold three thirds.
那我怎么能把三分之四放进杯里的?
so how i did i mange to get four thirds in this?
这个…算术。
This … arithmetic.
算术。
arithmetic.
看!当你无话可说,就又开始扯其他了。
when you don’t know what to say the deception begins.
那最后一滴? 也是算术咯?
And the last drop? By chance is arithmetic?
什么最后一滴? — 挂在…
The last drop of what? – which is trapped at…
瓶颈的那滴… — 这并不难。
the bottle’s nozzle . it is not that difficult.
看这里。
Look here.
倒入1/4,然后转动瓶子。
You pour 1/4 and then turn the bottle .
用瓶塞把最后一滴滴弄回瓶子里。
and with the cork, you place the last drop in the bottle.
但你,马吕斯先生你偏偏做得像个外行人。
But you, Mr. Marius, you do it as an amateur
把酒滴到标签上。
and drop drips on the label.
这就是为什么你必须要紧紧握住瓶子。
this why you must firmly hold the bottle.
很好笑吗? — 你不也正在笑。
Does it make you laugh? – so do you .
我是在嘲笑我的耐心。
I’m laughing of my patience.
船长?
Captain?
船长?
Captain?
我们还不走吗? — 他们有多少人?
aren’t we leaving? – how many are they?
他们有…有……一个……
They are … Are … a…..
我会跟上你的。
i’ll follow you.
同时,告诉他们冷静点。
Meanwhile, tell them to calm down.
我马上就来。– 好的,船长。
I’m coming. – All right, Captain.
给你。一半蛤蜊,一半扇贝。
Here you are. Half clams, scallops half.
我也一样。
And the same for me.
不会漏掉你的,帕尼斯先生
And you, sir, Mr. Panisse
两个漂亮的紫罗兰点缀在中间。
two beautiful violet in the center.
谢谢你,我的美人。
Thank you, my beautiful.
来点白葡萄酒。– 要冷的。
With a white wine. – If it’s cold.
要冷的? 试一下!
If it’s cold? Try it!
它似乎从北极运来的。
it seems as if it comes from the North Pole.
前进。 全速行驶。
Forward. Maximum speed.
哇!已经是下午了。
Wow! it’s already the afternoon.
他要去哪里?
Where is he going?
他要去见他的爱人。
it’s time when he meets his beloved.
一个美艳的意大利女郎。
A magnificent Italian.
一个女人,像……
A woman like …
不,不,现在他找了个双“杯”尺寸的荷兰人。
No. Now he found a Dutch woman who is double size.
真有魅力哈!
What a charm!
帕尼斯!
Panisse!
帕尼斯?
Panisse?
抱歉,夫人,你看到帕尼斯先生了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!