No, I’m not sure I do know that.
不 我不怎么清楚
Oh, I am sorry.
差点忘了
What do you guys think Tuld made last year?
你们猜图德去年赚了多少钱
Would you shut the fuck up.
你就不能少说两句
86 mil.
八千六百万
In bonuses and salary.
包括薪水和奖金
Really?
真的
Sure, it’s public record.
当然 这是公布的数据
It is a lot of fucking money.
真特么钱多
He was worth a billion.
他曾经身价十个亿
Was?
曾经
Until today.
到今天为止
You know?
你怎么知道
We will see.
走着瞧
I am gonna get some coffee and do you want something else.
我去买点咖啡 你们还要什么吗
I am alright.
我够了
I could use some real air.
我要出去透透气
Probably a good idea.
这主意不错
Is it all right, Will?
威尔 没问题吧
With what all right?
什么没问题
Try to get out and get something?
去外面买点东西
Of course, it’s not a prison.
当然没问题 又不是监狱
Do you want me to hold your hand?
要我拉你的手吗
Why do they put all these fruit on it?
这上面怎么放了那么多水果
Hello, Will Emerson.
你好 我是威尔·埃默森
Hello?
你好
Right, no, thank you. I understand.
不 谢谢 我理解
No, we’ll be discreet.
不 我们会很小心的
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
Eric’s wife.
是艾瑞克的夫人打来的
He’s alive, he’s home.
艾瑞克还活着 他在家
He doesn’t wanna speak to us.
他不想和我们说话
He doesn’t know she rang me.
她是偷偷给我们打电话的
Where’s he live?
他住哪里
The heights.
庄园那边
Should we call Tuld’s guy?
要通知图德的人吗
No.

It’s Eric.
考虑到艾瑞克的个性
The last thing we need
千万别
is those guys going over there,
让那些人赶过去
you two go try to get him and try to bring him in.
就你们俩去接他 把他带来
But you’ve got to be back here by 6:00 AM.
但你们六点前必须回来
I hate Brooklyn.
我讨厌布鲁克林
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Of course, please, sit down.
当然 请进 请坐
We are going to do this thing.
我们准备这么干了
Okay.
好的
It’s going to be tight.
局势会很紧张的
Is Sam on board?
萨姆同意了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Sarah,
萨拉
I need a head.
我要有人为这件事负责
to feed to the traders on the floor and the board.
给那些交易员和董事会一个交代
Is it me or Cohen?
责任在我还是科恩
It’s you.
在你
Of course you are well aware I filtered
你应该很清楚 在这方面
several warnings to you and Cohen about this.
我警告过你和科恩好几次
A year ago.
就在一年前
I really don’t think that’s
我真的认为你不该在
the best path for you to be taking at this point.
此时此刻做这样的申辩
You’re going to be well taken care of.
我们不会亏待你的
Obviously it’s quite complicated.
显然 这事儿非常复杂
John I was told that in no uncertain terms…
约翰 当年我被告知无论如何…
It was always a very grey area.
这事情的边界一直很模糊
Actually it was made very clear at the time,
事实上当时界定得非常清楚
by you and I and Cohen.
你我和科恩共同制定的
I’d really prefer that you didn’t fight me on this…
我真的希望你别和我争辩了
We all fucked this one up pretty good.
这事儿我们都搞砸了
Yes.
没错
We need you to stay here
我们要你留在公司
till this is finished and the markets close.
直到抛弃完毕并且收盘
I understand.
我知道
They’ll go over the numbers with you downstairs.
他们会在楼下和你商量赔偿金的数额
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh fuck, Jared is coming.
糟了 贾德来了
What’s the boy wonder want?
那神奇小子来着干嘛
You got a minute?
你有空吗
We’re just off to pick up Eric.
我们正准备去接艾瑞克
Yeah I know. Will only take a second.
我知道 就说几句话
Alright, what is it?
好的 怎么了
Tuld and I have concerns that Sam,
图德和我对萨姆有疑虑
may not be step up and do the right thing.
担心他可能会退缩 无法做出正确的决定
It’s never been a problem.
这情况从没发生过
No, it hasn’t.
确实没有
But, sometimes in an acute situation, such as this…
但是在有些紧急的情况下 比如现在
often what is right
所谓正确的决定
can take on mutiple interpretations.
往往有不同的诠释
Sam will step up.
萨姆会挺身而出的
Oh, I know. He will.
我知道他会的
But if he doesn’t, if he doesn’t.
但是万一他没有
We need to know that you will.
我们得知道你可以
You need to know that, I will what?
你们要确信我能够什么呢
That you will step up.
能够挺身而出
I have not doubt that Sam will make the right decision.
我相信萨姆会做出正确的决定的
But, just to make it clear.
但我还是澄清下
He and I always have the same interpretation of what’s right.
对于正确决定的诠释我和他一直是一致的
No matter how acute the situation.
不管情况如何紧急
Jesus, that’s a nice place.
天啊 这房子真漂亮
Yeah, it is. He just bought it.
是的 他才买不久
I hope it was with cash.
希望他是全款买的
Fuck me. You are a heartless little shit sometimes.
我操 有时候你真是个没良心的小混蛋
And it wasn’t.
是分期的
Don’t touch any of the buttons!
别碰车上的按钮
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
So Peter finished that model you were working on.
皮特完成了你研究的模型
Really?
是吗
Caused a shit storm.
搞得鸡犬不宁啊
I bet it did.
我想也是
Do you think he’s right?
你觉得他算得对吗
I know he’s right.
我知道他是对的
Jared Cohen called an emergency
昨晚贾德·科恩
meeting of the senior partners last night.
召集高级合伙人召开了紧急会议
Based on your findings,
根据你的研究
they’ve decided to liquidate our entire position.
他们决定要将持有的所有债券资产清仓
Today!
就今天
I am very sorry about that.
我对此很抱歉
They are worried about you being out here.
你不留在公司 他们有所顾虑
And they want me to get you back.
他们让我把你接回去
Jesus! I’m just saying.
老天 我就说说
Fuck that.
想都别想
Don’t be rash.
你别冲动
Forget it, I’ve signed my papers. I’m out!
没门儿 我签了解聘合同 我不玩了
They will pay you.
他们会付你补偿金
I’ve been paid enough, already.
他们已经付了很多了
Did you know I built a bridge once?
你知道吗 我以前造过座桥
Sorry?
什么
A bridge.
一座桥
No, I didn’t know that.
不 我不知道
I was an engineer by trade.
我以前是个工程师

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!