Well they’re all gone.
他们都走了
So?
然后呢
How many do we have left?
我们还剩多少人
About… Thirty three.
差不多 三十三人
Make sure everyone is out there… I gotta say something.
看看大伙都在不 我去讲几句话
Yeah… I know. They are ready for you.
都在 他们都在等你
Alright… Let’s hear it!
大家注意
You are all still here for a reason,
你们留下来是有理由的
eighty percent of this floor was just sent home forever.
这层楼百分之八十的人都被解雇回家了
We have spent the last hour saying our good byes,
上个小时我们一直在道别
they were good people and they were good at their jobs,
他们都是不错的人而且工作也很出色
but you all were better.
但你们更优秀
Now they are gone. They are not to be thought of again.
现在他们离开了 不用再想他们了
This is your opportunity.
这是你们的机会
On every floor of this building
这幢楼的每一层
and in every office from Hong Kong to London
从香港到伦敦的每一间办公室里
the same thing is happening.
情况都差不多
By the time we are done.
到裁员结束的时候
Three of every seven guys
和你竞争老板位置的人
who were standing between you and your boss’s job are gone.
七个里 有三个走掉了
That is your opportunity.
这是你们的机会
I’ve been at this place for thirty four years.
我已经在这工作三十四年了
And I can tell you that
我可以告诉你们
this will not be the last time you’re gonna go through this.
这不会是你们经历的最后一次裁员
But you are all survivors.
但你们都是幸存者
And that is how this firm over 107 years,
这就是这家存在了一百零七年的公司
has continued to grow stronger.
为什么会持续发展壮大的原因
So… keep your heads high,
昂起头 回去工作吧
and get back to work. Let’s hear it.
我们一起加油
Everyone is going out man, you should… come on.
大家都出去玩了 你也一起来吧
Oh… I’m cool. Thanks.
我不去了 谢谢
Okay. Well… if you change your mind… just give me a call.
好吧 如果你想去了 给我打电话
I will.
我会的
Come!
来吧
Where are you guys going? The Grand.
你们准备去哪 格兰吧
I’ll call you when I’m done.
我弄完了给你打电话
Hey… Be glad… you’re still alive.
高兴点 你躲过了一劫
I am.
的确
Have a good night man. You too.
玩得高兴点 彼此彼此
Come on… come on… come on.
快点 快点 快点
Fuck me.
见鬼
Yeah… hello.
喂
I can’t hear you. What?
我听不清 什么
Can you go outside… it’s too loud.
你能出去说吗 里面太吵了
I know… hold on for seconds… it’s loud.
知道了 稍等 这太吵了
Hey, what’s up?
怎么了
Where are you? Lugo.
你在哪 卢戈
Are you with Will?
威尔跟你在一起吗
Yeah… Will Emerson? Yeah.
对 威尔·埃默森吗 是的
Yeah… I think he’s still here.
他还在这
Alright… I need you to get Will
好的 你去找到威尔
and I need you guys to come back up here.
和他一起回办公室来
Uh… Where? To the office.
回哪 办公室
What? I’m serious.
啥 我是认真的
You want me to get our boss’s boss out of a club,
你想让我在周四晚上十点
and bring him back to the office
把你老板的老板从俱乐部叫出去
at 10:00 on a Thursday night?
还带他回办公室吗
Well… our boss just got axed…
我们的老板刚被解雇
so technically he is our boss
所严格说 他就是我们老板
and yes that’s what I want you to do.
而且没错 我就是要你把他带回来
Why?
为什么
Look man… Just trust me okay.
相信我好吗
I need you guys back here… now.
我需要你们现在就回来
Alright… we’ll be there in ten.
好的 我们十分钟后到
Have I told you how much I love your back.
我跟你说过我很喜欢你背影吗
Oh… really… I… do you have a little dress some match this?
说真的 你有与此相配的衣服吗
Yeah… I do.
是的 我有
You could dance around it like a fucking gril.
你可以像个姑娘一样围着它跳舞
Look who it is burning the candleat both ends.
看看这是谁呀 这么拼
Why didn’t you come out with us?
你为啥不跟我们一起去玩呢
There aren’t anymore cuts planned.
又不会再裁人了
You don’t have to kiss my ass.
你不用刻意在我面前表现
I frankly…
坦白的说
don’t even know… what it is you guys do.
我都不知道你们是干什么的
Will… I am so sorry I had to bring you guys back.
威尔 非常抱歉把你们叫回来
That’s alright.
没关系
What’s going on?
出什么事了
Look at this.
看这个
Eric gave me this file before he left.
艾瑞克走之前给了我这个文件
And he told me he couldn’t quite figure it out…
他告诉我他没有完全搞清楚
And the last thing he said
他在电梯门关闭前说的最后一句话是
as the doors on the elevator close was ‘be careful’.
“小心点”
He said… “Be careful”?
他说”小心点”吗
Yeah… So… Obviously… I’m little curious.
是的 所以 很显然 我有点好奇
I get into it a bit
我研究了一下这个文件
and I realize that the only thing missing…
并且弄清了唯一遗漏的地方
This is not good… Will.
情况不太好 威尔
Well… ok… so what’s it doing here?
这是干什么的
Go to model four… it makes more sense.
看模型四 更直观
What is this?
这是什么
This is basically everything
基本上这是在特定时间里
that we have in our books. At any given time.
我们账本里的全部内容了
But what Eric was trying to do
但艾瑞克试图
is to work this numbers for levels of volatility
用溢出标准风险价值模型的波动率
that fall outside of our standard VAR model.
来重估这些资产的价值
What are those levels?
多少的波动率
Well it’s a fairly complicated. Simplify.
这很复杂 简单的说
The volatility levels are set using… historic patterns basically…
基本是在历史数据的波动率基础上
and then stretching those patterns out on a 10 15%… roughly.
再放大约10% 15%
Alright… so?
好吧 然后呢
So… we are starting to test those historic patterns.
然后我们正在验证这些历史波动率
When?
什么时候的数
Today?
今天的吗
tueday
星期二
Monday.
星期一的
Last Friday and Wednesday Two Fridays ago.
还有上周五和周三 两星期前
Alright… I get it.
我知道了
Fuck me. Once this thing gets going in the wrong direction.
该死 一旦走势变差
This’s fucking huge. How huge?
损失就大了 有多大
The losses are greater than the current value of the company.
损失将会超过公司的现有市值
Projected… projected losses… Will.
预期 预期损失 威尔
This is just our floor? Yes.
只有我们这层知道吗 是的
Where the fuck is Eric Dale? I don’t know.
艾瑞克·戴尔在哪 我不知道
I tried to call him… his phone’s off.
我联系过他 他的电话停机了
What do you mean?
什么意思
They turned off everyone’s phone who they axed today.
他们把今天被解雇的人的电话都停了
Fucking ruthless.
真他妈没人性
Did you try his personal cell?
你试过他的私人号码吗
Yeah… I called his cellphone. It was not on.
是的 我打过了 没开机
Call his home. At this hour?
给他家里打电话 现在吗
Yes. Do we even know if he’s right?
对 我们都不知道他是不是对的
Looks pretty fucking right to me.
我觉得相当正确
Mrs. Dale. This is Will Emerson
戴尔太太 我是威尔·埃默森
I’m fine, thank you. May I speak with Eric?
我很好 谢谢 能让艾瑞克接电话吗
No, we’ve tried that.
不 我们试过了
His phone appears to be off.
他的电话似乎被停机了
Listen, could you have him call me?
您能让他一回家
The moment he comes in, the moment he walks through the door.
立刻给我回电话吗
Thank you so much. Goodbye.
非常感谢 再见
Where the fuck is he?
他他妈的去哪了