We can’t help ourselves.
我们挡都挡不住
And we wanna like uh,
我们还想
control it or, stop it or even slow it.
控制它 阻止它 甚至放慢它
We haven’t even since slightly altered.
我们的本性一丁点都没有改变
We just react.
我们仅仅随机应变
We get a lot of money, if we get it right.
如果对了 就赚一大票
And we get left by the side of road, if we get it wrong.
如果错了 就被晾在一边
And there has always been, and always will be..
这个世界上过去有 将来也永远有
the same percentage of winners and losers
同样比例的赢家与输家
happy fucks and sad sacks.
得意洋洋者与垂头丧气者
Fat cats and starving dogs, in this world.
撑的撑死 饿的饿死
Yeah, then maybe more of us today, than there ever been…
今天像我们这样的人也许前所未有地多
but the percentage,
但是那个比例
they stand exactly the same.
原封未动
I’ll do it, John, not but because of the little speech,
我留下来 约翰 不是因为你的劝导
But because I need the money.
而是因为我需要钱
Hard to believe after all these years..
难以置信 这么多年以后
But I…
但是我
I need the money.
还是需要钱
Are you gonna keep the kid?
你会留下那孩子吗
Keep him? He’s gonna promoted.
留住他? 他要升职了
Its all hands on deck now Sam.
好戏就要开始了 萨姆
There’s gonna be a lot of money to be made
这一片混乱中有一大笔钱
coming out of this mess.
在等着被赚
We’re gonna need all the brains we can get out on here.
需要这儿所有的聪明才智
I’ve called the police.
我已经打电话叫了警察
Mary. Sam.
玛丽 萨姆
What’re you doing?
你在干嘛
Sam, what are you doing?
萨姆 你在干嘛
Ella died.
艾拉去世了
I was driving home from the vet
离开兽医院后
and I couldn’t think of where else to go.
我不知道还能埋在其它什么地方
She belongs here.
她属于这里
I know, but Sam you don’t live here anymore.
我知道 但是萨姆你不住这儿了
Are you alright?
你还好吗
You don’t look so good.
你脸色不太好
Yeah, it’s been a rough day all the way around.
是 今天从头到尾都很辛苦
I know, Sammy called.
我知道 萨米打过电话给我
Is he alright?
他还好吗
They got hammered,
他们也不顺利
but got out alive.
不过最后安然无恙
Good.
那就好
Well, I am going to go back inside
我回屋
and go back to bed.
去睡觉了
The alarm is on so don’t try to break in.
警报器开着 别瞎闯
Take care of yourself.
多保重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!