the crew really small, then they wouldn’t make
太过声张 -不 不行
a big footprint. -No. No, no, no.
我能问他们有多少人会进来吗?
Can I ask them how many people would come in?
不,什么?
No. What?
我不冒这个险
I’m not taking the risk.
有很多… – 有什么风险?
There are a lot… – What is the risk?
风险?看看娜娜康妮已经发生了什么
The risk? Look what already happened to Nana Connie.
“我们想知道你是否有兴趣
“We’re wondering if you might be interested
“接受莱斯利·斯塔尔的采访 ”
“to discuss doing an interview piece with Lesley Stahl.”
我们不能这么做,娜
We can’t do it, Nan.
就是那个莱斯利吗?
The real Lesley?
是的,这是真正的莱斯利 – 不要那样做
Yeah, it’s the real Lesley. – Don’t do that.
“如果你有兴趣,请告诉我
“Please let me know if you’re interested.
“我们很乐意办成这件事”
“We’d love to make it work.”
这种恢复的速度不够快,
This recovery is not happening fast enough,
现在她有态度了,我心疼
and now she has attitude, and I feel bad.
一旦她感觉好些,我们就会这样做
We’ll just do it once she’s feeling better
并四处走动
and moving around better.
你拿了几个?不要拿太多
How many of those do you take? Don’t take a lot.
没拿,因为我不知道怎么用…
I’m not taking, ’cause I don’t know how…
当我拿之前就不知道
when I’m gonna get another one.
这就是我的生活方式
This is how I live.
我们只是努力做事
We just had to work so hard just to do this,
为了寻找新的做事方式
just to find new ways of doing things
并学习如何独自生存
and learning how to survive on our own.
而且我猜是…
And I guess it’s…
我可以有拥更多 所以我不想虚度
I don’t wanna end up with less… than what I have.
我不能为你做这个决定,但是…
I can’t make this decision for you, but…
你没有做决定 我已经知道怎么办了
No, you’re not. I’ve already made it for myself.
这是找到它们的好方法 – 不行
…this is a really good way to find them. – I said no.
和他在一起一点都不好玩,是吗?
He’s no fun to be around, is he?
那边拐角有拼图纸片吗?
Do… Do you have any corner pieces over there?
我要你去做
I want you to do it.
娜,我已经拒绝了他们
No. Nan, no. And we already… We told them no.
但是你不想见莱斯利斯塔尔吗?
But don’t you want to meet Lesley Stahl?
我们需要平静,娜娜
We need quiet, Nana.
我们不需要很多人来这里…
We don’t need a lot of people coming in here and…
你不需要为我而平静
You don’t… You don’t need quiet for me.
我不想平静 -哦
I don’t want quiet. Oh.
不了 -我认为你应该这样做
Nope. I think you should do it.
我们只是盲目地飞行
You know, we’re just flying blind. I don’t…
我甚至不知道应该在这里做什么
I don’t even know what we’re supposed to be making here.
这到底是什么照片?
What is this even a picture of?
你有蓝色的拼图片吗?
Do you have any blue pieces?
他似乎……他被束缚了,不是吗?
He seems… He’s bound up, isn’t he?

Mmm.
我觉得他害怕
I think he’s afraid of
改变
change.
恐惧
Scary.
尤其是在我们近期经历了之后
Especially after what we went through.
但生活不会继续,除非…
But life’s not gonna go on unless…
如果你不这样做
if you don’t.
如果你不打开心结,对吧?
If you don’t open up, right?
你知道吗,迪恩?
Do you know that, Dean?
呵呵呵
Heh, heh, heh.
我们当中谁不希望…
Who among us hasn’t wished…
…我们可以读懂别人的想法?
…we could read someone else’s mind?
确切地知道他们在想什么
Know exactly what they’re thinking.
嗯,这是不可能的,当然……
Well, that’s impossible, of course…
我要他…
I want him to…
我想让他融入生活,你知道吗?
I want him to dive in life, you know?
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我不会永远在这里 唔
I’m not gonna be here forever. Hmm.
你知道我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
嗯,是的,我想他只是担心…
Uh, yeah, I think he’s just worried that…
或许他会觉得…
Maybe he’ll feel…
当你感觉好些时,他会有点放松
He’ll sort of lighten up when you’re feeling better.
感觉好?-是的
Better? Yeah.
感觉好多了
Feeling better.
好 好 好
Better. Better. Better. Hmm.
滴滴滴 好了
T-t-t-t-t-tch. Better.
康妮?
Connie?
娜?
Nan?
这很奇怪,我都听到她说话了…
It’s weird because I did think I heard her up. Listen…
什么…
What the…

Nan.
你是……看看这有多有趣 看
Are you… Look how fun this is. Look.
你刚出来? – 看,我忘记了这有多有趣……
You’re just out here? – Look, I had forgotten how fun…
你在外面多久了?
Yeah, how long have you been out here?
看,我可以…
Look, I can…
哦!怎么回事……
Oh! What is going on right…
娜,你真的…
Nan, you’re really…
我必须努力实现我的目标,但是看,看,看
I have to work on my aim, but look, look, look.
是的,我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
我一直在努力得到它
I’ve been trying to get it.
我从来不明白这些话,但我可以做到…
I never understood the words, but I could do it with…
我不想超越自己
I don’t wanna get ahead of myself,
但她似乎突然有了更多的能量
but she seems to suddenly have a lot more energy.
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
是… – 他们玩那个
It’s the… – They play that
运动前 – 是的,在运动之前
before the sports. – Yeah, before sports.
这意味着运动开始了
It means the sports are starting.
你看什么样的运动?
What kind of sports do you watch?
他们喜欢追球或挤压球
They like running after balls or squash them.

Kicking.
把球放在一张网上
Put them over, like, a net sometimes, they do that.
但是网有个洞,然后它掉出来了
But the net is a hole, so it comes right out.
对,所以就像,你为什么把它放回去?
Right, so it’s just like, why do you put it back in?
真的很奇怪 – 我确实注意到,
It’s really strange. – I do notice,
我想,她肯定吃得更好了
I think, that she’s definitely been eating better.
嗯 我最喜欢的
Mmm. My favorite.
不,这不是给你的
Nope, not for you.
娜,你真的
Bup. Nan, you really…
整个都吃完了?
Did you just eat that whole thing?
哦,是的,当然 我喜欢烤羊肉串
Oh, yes, of course. I love shish kebab.
哇 – 不,我们还是朋友
Wow. – No, we’re still friends.
你为什么要和她离婚?你老婆是不是…
Why did you divorce her? Was your wife…
她很棒 我们只是分开了
She’s great. We just grew apart.
你还好吗?我完全没事
You okay? I’m totally fine.
你确定吗?也许你应该休息或…
Are you sure? Maybe you should be resting or…
娜,也许我们会想到… -谁决定离开?
Nan, maybe we’ll think of… – Who decided to leave?
你还是她? – 两个都想离开
You or her? – It was pretty mutual.
别骗我了 想分开也不会同时的
You don’t fool me. It’s never mutual.
而且她……她恢复了一些颜色
And she’s… she’s got some of her color back.
你坏了 你在做
You’re broken. You’re making
这部纪录片… – 哦,我的…
this documentary to… – Oh, my…
那你就不用想她了?
So you don’t have to think of her?
这是为什么?因为他伤心欲绝
Is that why? ‘Cause he’s heartbroken.
迪恩,你伤心吗?
Are you heartbroken, Dean?
他在笑,所以也许他没有那么伤心
He’s laughing, so maybe he’s not so heartbroken.
看着她 她已经完全
Look at her. She’s just completely
恢复如初 -完全恢复
bounced back. It’s like… Completely.
100%恢复 – 哇
100%. – Wow.
我希望能遗传到这种基因
I hope I get that… those genes.
我就这么想
Because… I mean, that’s not part of the deal.
你希望我快乐吗?
Do you want me to be happy?
是的 – 去接受采访吧
Yeah. – Do the interview.
她会实现你的梦想
She got you there.
好的 为了你
All right. For you.
我喜欢你的勇敢
I like you brave.
来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!