因为她不会告诉我
because she won’t tell me.
可能只是她不记得了
It could just be that she doesn’t remember,
我认为情况可能就是这样
and I think that’s probably the case.
你要我停下来?
Do you want me to stop?
但是我能想到的过程
But what I’ve been able to piece together
是她确实被吓了一跳,然后她从烘干机上摔了下来
is that she did get startled, then she fell off the dryer.
不!不!亚瑟!
No! No! Arthur!
对不起 亚瑟,过来
Sorry. Arthur, come here.
亚瑟! – 迪恩…
Arthur! – Dean…
亚瑟!过来
Arthur! Come here.
他……他……他得走了
He… He… He has got to go.
我不能让他这样和康妮在一起
I cannot have him here with Connie like this.
不是我不喜欢亚瑟
It’s not that I don’t like Arthur.
停下,迪恩 我不是在开玩笑
Stop, Dean. I’m not kidding.
不要那么做
Stop that.
不!我的天啊!
No! Oh, my God!
不!不,别录! – 亚瑟!亚瑟!
No! No. Off! – Arthur! Arthur!
好的 多一点点
All right. A little bit more.
好的
Okay.
他是…,呃…
What’s he, uh…
他被告了?
What’s he being charged with?
什么?
What?
他要去监狱吗?
Is he going to the jail?

No.
哦 哦,呸 因为我很抱歉 我想…
Oh. Oh, phew. ‘Cause I’m sorry. I thought…
我要带他去我妻子家
I’m going to take him to my wife’s house.
呃……你……
Uh… You…
什么?
What?
嗯,我们最近分开了,
Well, we got separated recently,
所以这就是我留在这里的原因
so that’s why I’m staying here.
我一直在寻找一个新的地方
I’ve been looking for a new place.
所以我住这了
That’s why I’m here.
你为什么不告诉我这个?
Why wouldn’t you tell me this?
呃,我不知道 我没想到
Uh, I don’t know. I didn’t think to.
好的
Okay.
我跟你说了这么多 我…
I told you so much. I…
所以…我正在制♥作♥一部关于你的电影
So… I’m making a movie about you.
我不会拍关于我的电影
I’m not making a movie about me.
但你也在这里 我在分享
But you’re also here. And I was sharing.
你也没有想过要分享吗?
You didn’t also think to share?
不了 -然后你只是指向周围
No. -And then you’re just pointing that around.
我确实在考虑
I do think about it.
它不是…
It’s not…
你为什么……你总是在拍摄吗?
Why do you… Do you always need to be filming?

No.
我想你会很高兴我在拍摄
I think you’ll be glad I have it, though.
我们一起完成拍摄
We have it.

Uh-huh.
稍等
Hold on.
我们可以暂停制♥作♥好的视频吗
Can we pause the videos that we made
这样人们就看不到这部分了,好吗?
so people can’t see them, please?
是的,我可以把这部分拿下来
Yeah, I can take ’em down.
我只是不能让更多的人来家里
I just can’t have more people coming to the house
就像今天发生的事情一样
like… Like how it happened today.
我不敢相信我让这发生了
I can’t believe I let this happen.
你看到了,她睡了很久
Well, you know, she sleeps a lot.
而且她吃的也不多
And she hasn’t been eating very much.
其实现在状态还不错 你只需要继续前进
It’s looking good. You just gotta keep on moving.
你只是一个小…
You’re just one more little…
让我做……我能做到
Let me do… I can do it.
她只是做不到
She’s just not able to do
很多她曾经能够做到的事情
a lot of the things that she used to be able to do.
是的,好… – 疼
Yeah, that’s… – Hurts.
对不起,你关窗了吗?
Sorry, did you shut the window?
是的,我关上了窗户
Yes, I shut the window.
不要帮我 我不需要帮助
Don’t help me here. I don’t need help.
娜娜,我甚至什么都没做
Nana, I’m not even doing anything.
呃!
Uh!
溜冰场,
The skater rink,
通常只是假期的娱乐
you know, is usually just for the holidays.
想试试… – 我看起来怎么样?
Want to try… – How am I looking?
你需要,呃,也许再多一两次
You need, uh, maybe once or twice more.
好的
Okay.
但我这么做只是为了…
But I set it up just to…
…试着让她开心一点
…try to cheer her up a bit.
加油 来吧,娜
Pump it. Pump it up. Come on, Nan.
向上
Up.
好的!
All right!
娜娜,加油
Nana, pump it up.
不,不 不,不,我不这么认为
No, no. No, no, I don’t think so.
你不想溜冰吗?不,不
Don’t you wanna pump it up? No, no.
当我说“果酱”时,你会说“娜” 果酱
When I say “jam,” you say “Nan.” Jam.
好吧,她不会再和我一起滑冰了,这是肯定的
Well, she won’t skate with me anymore, that’s for sure.
她不会喜欢了
Get into it, a little bit.
别来了
Stop it.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
她……她真的很喜欢尘土
She… She really does like the dust.
对她来说,这很特别 她不是这里出生的
For her, it’s special. She’s not from here.
她来自车♥库♥ 这就是为什么她有口音
She’s from the garage. That’s why she has the accent.
就是这种美妙的气味
It’s this wonderful smell.
她通过大衣口袋来这里旅行
She traveled here by coat pocket
当她很小很小的时候
when she was really little.
我只是觉得…
I just feel…
所以我觉得这让她想起了家
And so I think it reminds her of home.
娜,看这个
Nan, look at this. Ready?
哦!
Oh!
康妮奶奶,我们得搬家了!
Grandma Connie, we need to move!
别走那边 这边走!
Not that way. This way!
快走!用漫游者逃!
Get it out! I’ll get the rover!
我击中了吗?
Did I hit it?
不来这里?跟着我的声音来吧
Not coming over here? Come follow my voice.
你的左边还是我的左边? – 你的左边
Your left or my left. – Your left.
此时,好日子
At this point, the good days
已经逐渐离她远去了
are harder to come by with her.
他就在这里 他在沙发上
I mean, he’s right here. He’s on the couch.
是的,我正看着他
Yeah, I’m looking right at him.
糟糕的日子令人心惊
And then the bad days are just actually astounding.
哦!他会跳走
Oh! He can jump.
他在那里……他走了!
There he… There he goes!
啊,好吧,好吧 – 耶!
Ah, all right, all right. – Yay!
我尽量好好的对待
I’m trying not to treat her any differently,
但它让我保持警惕,确实如此
but it’s, uh, keeping me on my toes, I’ll tell you that.
等等,我要关了这个
Wait, I’m gonna close this.
哇,看看这个
Wow, look at this.
你好,马塞尔:我是纽约CBS新闻‘60分种’的制片人。
我听说你喜欢我们的节目。
你可能会感兴趣 – 是吗?
You might be interested. – Right?
我们愿意….如果可能的话
制♥作♥一♥期♥关于你的节目….不知你是否介意
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我就知道
I know.
与莱斯利·斯塔尔
With Lesley Stahl.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我们也会探索….任何线索…..有助于找到你的家人
啊 这是一个…
Ugh. This is a…
这是…
This is…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
很神奇,不是吗? – 嗯,是的,是的
It’s amazing, isn’t it? – Mmm, yeah, yeah.
是真的…
It’s really…
我们不能把这个给娜娜康妮看
We can’t show this to Nana Connie.
绝对不
Absolutely not.
我可以要求他们
I mean, I could ask them to keep
低调录制,那么他们就不会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!