Yeah, no, I got it. Yeah.
太好了,所以我们只要站到顶点
Great, so we’ll just head up to the top of this thing,
然后我们就能看到它
and then we’ll be able to see it.
我们不一定能够
I don’t think we’ll necessarily be able
看见了 我其实不同意
to see it. I actually disagree.
我认为这不是一个好主意,因为
I don’t think it’s a good idea because
如果我们……如果我们没有,比如,一个计划,
if we’re… if we don’t have, like, a plan,
那么我们只是,有点,盲目飞行
then we’re just, sort of, flying blind.
我们可能会浪费很多时间
And we might just waste a lot of time
绕圈子 -把那个放在那里…
going around in circles. -Just put that there…
这是做什么的?-以防万一我们吵架
What’s that for? It’s just in case we get in a fight.
我们不会吵架的
We’re not gonna get in any fights.
你说外面很危险
You said it was dangerous out there.
有各种危险 -所以… 你知道还有什么吗?
It’s dangerous in a different way, so… And you know what else?
我应该带上这根火柴
I should probably bring this match.
你不需要那个
You don’t need that.
呃,再给我一分钟
Uh, just give me one more minute.
我需要个头盔
I need some sort of a helmet.
好的,你拿到了这本书
All right, so you’ve got the book.
你有一点葡萄干
You’ve got a little bit of a raisin,
我真的不认为你会吃
which I really don’t think you’re gonna finish,
但你可以去城里 去镇上
but you can go to town. Go to town.
另外,你有
Also, you have
两滴……
two drips of…
看这里 什么?
Look over here. What?
你有两滴水
You have two drips of water.
你有一个 LED 手电筒,以防停电
You got an LED flashlight in case the power goes out.
你只需要像这样踩它 看?
You just got to step on it like this. See?
看看它是如何…哇 什么?
See how it… Whoa. What?
对不起 但不要站在它面前
Sorry. But don’t stand right in front of it.
最后,这是烟火
Finally, this is the sparkler.
你所做的就是点燃这一端,
What you do is you light this end on fire,
然后你退后一步
and then you step back.
这可以作为一个闪光灯,知道了吗?
This can act as a flare, all right?
为什么我需要它?-你需要发出求救信♥号♥♥的时候用
Why would I need it? That’s if you need to signal for help.
迪恩会把他的电♥话♥留给你以防万一
And Dean’s gonna leave you his phone just in case.
什么?不,我不会….. -谁会看到闪光?
What? No, I’m not. Who will see the flare?
我想起来了
You know what? Now that I’m thinking about it,
我们现在为什么不把滤锅放在你身上呢?
why don’t we just put the colander over you now
如果你想?
if you want?
好的,怎么样?
All right, how’s that?
你必须让我离开这里
You must let me out of here.
你想让艾伦和…
Do you want Alan in there with…
我的天啊 – 没关系
Oh, my God. – It’s okay.
我很抱歉 -没什么大不了的,小问题
I’m so sorry. It’s not a big deal. It’s tiny.

Whew.
我觉得我没事
I think I’m okay.
天,我很抱歉
God, I am so sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你每天在车里呕吐几次?
How many times a day do you throw up in your car?
有一辆车 那…
There’s a car. That…
那是蓝绿色,但是,呃,但这更像是,嗯……
That’s a teal, but, uh, but that’s more like, mmm…
除了在照片上,我从没见过湖
I’ve never seen a lake except for in a picture.
我们就去看看吧
Let’s do it.
呃,我想我要哭了
Uh, I think I’m gonna cry.
它非常漂亮
It’s very beautiful.
湖中有喷泉
There’s fountains in the lake.
还有一辆车 还有一辆车 还有一辆车 还有一个…
And another car. And a car. And a car. And a…
有很多地方可以纹身
There’s a lot of places to get tattoos.
“心灵恋爱专家 ”哇,我敢打赌……哇
“Psychic love expert.” Wow, I bet… Wow.
我可以去这其中一家
I could use one of those.
你想让她说什么?
What would you want her to say?
呃,我不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
海里有更多的鱼
There’s more fish in the sea.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你以后肯定会很有钱
Look, you got a lot of smoocheroonies in your future.马塞尔口误,原词应该是Smackeroonies,美元或英镑
现在我就可以预见了 – 好吧
I can see it now. – Yeah.
是的,正是
Yeah, exactly. Yeah, yeah.
哦,宝贝,宝贝
Ooh, baby, baby.
哦宝贝
Ooh, baby.
我在电视上见过人们接吻
I’ve seen people kiss on television.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
在这里,是吗?
Up here, yeah?
哦!是吗?哦,就是这个!
Oh! Is it? Oh, this is it!
就是这个 – 让我们来看看
This is it. – Let’s check it out.
哇,我们真的要上去了
Whoa, we’re really going up.
上,上,上, 这个地方会很高
Up, up, up. This is gonna get high.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.

Wow.
山上的小点是什么?
What are all the little dots on the hills?
那些是房♥子
Those are houses.
全部?
All?
是的 跟你的房♥子一样
Yeah. Those are houses like yours.
真的吗?
Really?
那是什么?
What’s all that?
这就是城市的其余部分
That’s the rest of the city.
啊对 是的是的
Oh, right. Right, right.
我…
I…
我没办法了
I had no idea.
这就是城市的全部了吗?
Is this all there is for out there?
嗯嗯
Mmm-mmm.
这里就是城市的大半部分
This is like one part of one big city.
还有……但是,呃……
And the… But, uh…
但是还有其他很多大城市
But there are many big cities.
城市很多 就像你之前在视频里见过的那样
There’s lots of them. I mean, you’ve seen, like, you know,
比如在电影里,你就会听到人们说“东京”和……
in movies and when it says, like, “Tokyo” and…
“南极洲”,都是不同的地方
Uh-huh…”Antarctica,” those are all different places.
好吧
Oh. Right.
他们可以去的地方太多了
There’s so many places that they could be.
你觉得还有希望吗?
Do you think it’s impossible?
我不认为这没希望
I don’t think it’s impossible.
我认为那只是,呃…
I think that’s just, uh…
看那位女士的衣服
Look at that lady’s dress.
我知道 这太好了
I know. It’s really nice.
谢谢你开车 -今天过得很有趣
Thanks for the ride. -Yeah. It was fun.
哦 快看
Oh. Look at this.
他们就在……他们在草坪上
They’re right on the… They’re on the lawn.
他们要来了 – 停下来!
They came right up. – Stop it!
你不会明白的
【远处声音】
You wouldn’t get it.
大家好 伙计们
Hey, guys. Guys.
我想成为第一
I wanna be first.
嘿 – 停下来!
Hey. – Stop it!
不,不
No, no.
嗯…
Um…
你介意稍微移♥动♥一下吗
Would you mind just moving a little bit
所以我们可以把车开进去?
so we can pull the car in?
亚瑟
Arthur.
娜!娜!
Nan! Nan!
娜!
Nan!
娜! – 这里
Nan! – Yes.
我的天啊 娜,你是…
Oh, my God. Nan, are you…
我只是有点受伤… – 哦,我的上帝
I’m just hurt a little bit… – Oh, my God.
…但我没事 – 你是?
…but I’m okay. – You are?
请只是…
Please just…
把你整个人都靠在我身上
Just lean your whole self on me.
把你所有的重量 别担心,我能承受
Put all your weight. Don’t worry, I can take it.
我猜……好吧
And I guess… Okay.
嗯,让我们放轻松
Uh, let’s just take it easy.
我真的不确定到底发生了什么
I’m really not sure exactly of what happened

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!