绝对是这个包
This is definitely the bag.
所以……这是个好消息
So that… That is good news.
我不会再感到沮丧了…
I’m not gonna get… I’m not gonna start to feel down…
然后马塞尔听到了熟悉的声音
And then Marcel heard a familiar sound.
是的,然后你就过来了……
Yeah, and then you just came over…
我们的同事听到了争论
What our crew heard was an argument.
你所有的电子邮件…
You were on all of the emails…
但是马塞尔听到的…
But what Marcel heard…
……是警报声
…was the sounding of an alarm.
当我是小孩呢?-是的
I’m a child? Yes.
袜子抽屉 我们检查袜子抽屉了吗?
Oh, dur, the sock drawer. Did we check the sock drawer?
他知道会发出警报
An alarm he knew would send
这是贝壳们的庇护所计划
any shells into a shelter plan.
天啊,到了!
Geez, it’s over here!
大家好!这边!在这里,我要跑快点
Hey, guys! Over here! Over here, I need a boost.
我要去到上面
Hey, I need to get to the top. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
打开最上面的抽屉,有人…
Open the top drawers, somebody…
当心 要非常小心
Be careful. Be very, very careful.
打开 小心
Open, open. Careful.
接下来的画面我们不常见到
What followed was something we rarely see.
一家人团聚
A family reuniting.
马塞尔一直是个歌♥手
Marcel was always a performer.
老鹰乐队 – Peaceful Easy Feeling<平静轻松的感觉>
灵感来自作者看到一位年轻漂亮、戴着绿松石耳环的黑人女孩
Release Date: December 1, 1972
♪ I like the way your sparkling earrings lay ♪
♪ 我喜欢你闪亮耳环摇曳的的样子 ♪
♪ Against your skin so brown ♪
♪ 他们贴在你棕色的皮肤上 ♪
♪ And I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight ♪
♪ 我想和你在沙漠之夜共眠 ♪
♪ With a billion stars all around ♪
♪ 伴着璀璨星河 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I got a peaceful easy feeling ♪
♪ 我感到平静而轻松 ♪
♪ And I know you won’t let me down ♪
♪ 我知道你不会让我失望 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’m already standin’ On the ground ♪
♪ 因为我已经站稳在这地面之上 ♪
他一直爱唱歌♥
He always wanted to, um…
凯瑟琳和马里奥
马塞尔的父母
他一直想站在舞台上,让人们开心和微笑
Always wanted to be on stage, make people happy and smile.
而作为他的母亲…
Mmm. And as his mother…
对不起
Sorry.
哦,妈妈
Oh, Mom.
哦,对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我告诉过你,你会得到真正想要的
Yeah, I told you, you’re gonna get right into the real stuff.
好的
Oh, yeah. Okay.
我们可以继续
Uh, well, we can do this thing,
或者稍后再进行采访…
pick it up later or…
我们谈些别的吧
Let’s talk about something else.
去马里奥谈一会儿
Talk to Mario for a minute.
这真的很难
It’s really hard.
马里奥
Mario.
是的 我……对不起
Yeah. I’m… I’m sorry.
我在想别的事
I was thinking about something else.
这就是我们贝壳一家
And that’s us in a nutshell.
我只是……
Yeah, I just… I just was being…
大多数点子
Most of the innovations
是娜和我想出来的
Nan and I came up with, you know,
只是不再应用了
they’re just not necessary anymore.
嗬!一,二,三,嗬!
Ho! One, two, three, ho!
话又说回来,其中一些真的起飞了
Then again, some of them have really taken off.
好的 非常感谢
Okay. Thank you very much.
看看你的样子
Look at you.
我想念你小小的脸,马塞尔
I missed your little face, Marcel.
我很想你 真想紧紧抱着你
I missed you so much. I just want to squeeze you.
我只是继续前进
Um, I’m just moving on.
更何况,我被美哭了
More so, I cried from the beauty.
噢,科斯塔斯先生,你把我弄的好害羞
Aw, Mr. Costas, you’re making me blush.
你要把重心放在脚上……
Okay, but just put your weight on the front foot…
贾斯汀
马塞尔的兄弟
…然后你解开后面的那个 – 是的,是的,我能做到
…and then you unstick the back one. – Yeah, yeah, I can do it.
我知道 但你必须保持这样做
I know. Right, but you have to keep doing it.
我可以
I’m fine.
好吧,但是你知道发生了什么吗?
Well, all right, but do you see what’s happening?
我知道 – 好的
I know. – Okay.
她真的很棒,尤其是对于这么小的来说
She is really good, especially for such a little one.
但你知道这意味着什么吗?
But you know what it is?
她有你年轻时的那种东西
She has that thing that’s like when you’re young,
你不会恐惧,因为你还没有受伤
you have no fear ’cause you haven’t injured yourself yet,
你甚至不知道风险是什么
and you don’t even know what risk is.
你只是一直在飞驰
You just zoom around all the time.
马塞尔,我有耐心
Marcel, I’m being patient.
好的 -马塞尔,来吧
Okay. Marcel, come on.
如果你想耐心等待…
If you’re trying to be patient…
和我一起,摇晃你的小屁♥股♥
Come out here with me, and shake that little tush.
我会来的
Come on. I will.
我保证在溜冰场转一圈
I really promise I will take a turn around the rink.
我只是在观察 -迪恩!
I’m just kind of observing. Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean.
什么? -拜托了
Yeah? Please.
这是我这一家子的习惯
This is the stock that I come from.
迪恩 -你会看到一条直线血脉
Dean. You can see a direct line
通往娜娜康妮
to Nana Connie with this one.
你能告诉你的朋友马塞尔吗
Could you tell your friend Marcel
我不会永远等待,好吗?
I’m not gonna wait forever, please?

Wow.
很高兴看到你和大家一起回来
It’s nice to see you back with everyone.
Yeah.
随时欢迎你回到这里
You know, you’re welcome back here any time you want.
谢谢 -嗯嗯
Thanks. Mmm-hmm.
欢迎你随时来我家
You’re welcome to my house any time you want.
你没有房♥子
You don’t have a house.
我会尽快
I will soon.
我签了租约
I signed a lease.
你们每个人… -我会来的
Each of you… Oh. Well, then, I accept.
一二三
One, two, three.
来吧,马塞尔 来吧 我们走吧
Come on, Marcel. Come on. Let’s go.
我们要去滑冰
We’re going ice skating.
我们要去溜冰场
We’re going on the ice skating rink.
我刚刚见过你滑冰
Yeah, I saw you skating before.
一个人住了这么久,现在不一样了
It is different now after living alone for so long.
我发现有时在一个大群体中…
I find that sometimes being in a big group is…
这就是我想做的 我想滑下来
This is what I wanna be doing. I want to slide down.
好的 我不知道那是你
Good. I didn’t know that that’s what you were
试着做的 我以为你在问我怎么做…
trying to do. I thought you were asking me how I…
那对我来说太难了
…can be overwhelming to me.
各位 我要先学习一下
You guys, there’s… I need to learn.
我需要一个可以静一静的地方……
I needed somewhere that I could come and just…
我发现自己来这里的次数更多了
I found myself coming down here more and more.
烘干机散发出如此美妙的气味
Such a lovely smell from the dryer sheets.
我喜欢,因为
And I… I like it because
有窗户的地方
there’s a window
总是有一点缝隙
that is always opened a little crack there.
我站在那里
I would stand there,
想起我跟她说的事、问过她的话
and sometimes I’d tell her things, ask for advice,
或仅仅是自言自语
or just let sounds come out of my mouth.
有一天,我坐着在那
And one day, I was just sitting,
风吹进来
and the wind blew in,
它从我的头顶飞过
and it blew just over the top of my head in such a way.
一吹而过
And the wind blew over,
发出美妙的哨声
and it made a beautiful whistling sound.
这是什么声音?
What kind of noise is it?
等等,嘘,嘘 听
Wait, shh, shh. Listen.
你能听见吗?
Can you hear it?
这是风吹过我的壳的声音
That’s it. That’s going through my shell.
感觉她想要带我去一个地方
It felt just like her to lead me to a place
在那里我会体验到新鲜特别的东西
where I would experience something new and special.
它把我对一切的感觉联♥系♥起来
It connected me how I felt like to everything,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!