Those gentlemen were not wearing bee-odorant.
哇,哇!哇! – 哇!
Whoa, whoa! Whoa! – Whoa!
你看见了吗? – 我看到了
Did you see that? – I did.
那些盒子在走路
Just those boxes walking.
然后在他们身后,还有人
And then behind them, there were men.
看看这里的马尾辫
Look at ponytail over here
她在四处寻找浴室
looking around for the bathroom.
尽量表现的不慌不忙
Trying to act like it’s not an emergency.
就在那里!
It’s over there!
你在……你对他做什么?
What are you… What are you doing to him?
现在,我只是给了马塞尔
Now, I’m just sort of giving Marcel
一点古铜色 为了前期准备
a little bit of bronzer just to kind of warm up.
痒痒的
That tickles.
我只是在这里做一点
I’m just gonna do a little bit here.
哦
Oh.
对不起,我朝你打喷嚏 -现在把嘴巴闭上
Sorry, I spit on you. Close… That’s okay. Close your mouth.
现在他上电视了
Hey, now look, now he’s on TV.
现在他又回到了现实中
Okay, but now he’s back in real life.
那边的看过来,现实生活,上电视
This guy over here, look. Real life, on TV.
哦,看那个
Oh, look at that one.
那是工具腰带
That’s Toolbelt.
还有那个?
And that one?
那是耳机先生
That’s just Mr. Headphones.
你想看看你长什么样吗?
Do you wanna see what you look like?
我的天啊 你看起来不休息吗?
Oh, my God. Don’t you look rested?
是的,我看起来像只喝橄榄油
Yeah, I look like I, like, only drink olive oil.
这边的这个人,看
This guy over here, look.
现实生活,电视上 马塞洛,看
Real life, on TV. Marcello, look.
好的 你航♥班♥怎么样?
Good. How was your flight?
还行
It was okay.
你懂的,很漫长
Yeah? You know, long.
今天过的很快乐……
All right, well, we have a fun day…
娜娜,发出那个声音
Nana, make the noise.
嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒-嘀嗒…
Tik-tik-tik-tik-tik- tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik-tik…
所有这些故事以及更多信息
All these stories and more
尽在60分钟 60分钟 -嘀嗒嘀嗒
on 60 Minutes. 60 Minutes. -Tik-tik, tik-tik.
马塞尔,我能让你尽快进入状态吗?
Marcel, can I get you to stand in real quick?
哦好的 呃,娜,呃,你会…
Oh, yes. Uh, Nan, uh, are you gonna be…
走,走 是的当然 去 好的
Go, go. Yes, of course. Go. Okay.
去 走过来
Go. Coming through.
我马上带他回来
I’ll bring him right back.
是的 – 马上回来
Yeah. – Be right back.
再见
Goodbye.
在现实生活中,
On real life,
在电视上
on TV.
哇,我想,呃……是的
Wow, I think, uh… Yeah.
这是我见过的最亮的东西
I think that’s the brightest thing I’ve ever seen.
我……我知道你喜欢
I… I know that you like
适合在你影片出现的东西
these kind of things for your movie.
这可能很好 – 嗯
It might… might be good. – Mmm.
前几天我发现了这个
I found this the other day.
嗯……来了
Mmm… Here it is.
这是关于季节变化的
It’s about season changing.
这本书……这本书我用了很多很多年了
This book… This book I had for many, many years.
但我没有注意到
But I had not noticed
这… 这部分我想读给你听
this… This part that I would like to read you.
请
Please.
出自20世纪后半叶英国著名诗人、小说家、爵士乐评论家菲利普·拉金的诗歌♥”The Trees”<树木>
“树木开始落叶
“The trees are coming into leaf
“就像有人说的那样……”
“Like something almost being said…”
好的,伙计们,五到四分钟
All right, guys, five to four minutes.
四分钟,各位
Four minutes, everybody.
“最近的花蕾开始绽放并蔓延
“The recent buds relax and spread,
“他们的绿色是一种悲伤 ”
“Their greenness is a kind of grief.”
我们重来一遍 尽量一遍过,拜托
Let’s reset. Let’s go to one, please.
“难道他们重生了
“Is it that they are born again
“然后我们变老了?不,他们也死了……”
“And we grow old? No, they die too…”
哦你好 你好 你很美丽
Oh, hello. Hello. You are beautiful.
“他们每年都有新的装扮
“Their yearly trick of looking new
“写在谷物的秸秆上 ”
“Is written down in rings of grain.”
录音准备 – 现场请安静
Sound, please. – Quiet on the set.
场记 B机位 准备
And mark. Camera B marker.
我们正在开机
And we’re rolling. Rolling.
当你准备好了
When you’re ready.
“然而,还未休憩的城♥堡♥仍在打谷
“Yet still the unresting castles thresh
“每年五月长得稠密茂盛 ”
“In full grown thickness every May.”
还没准备好,不,我会留下来
Not ready, no, I’ll stay.
好吧,如果你坚持
Well, if you insist.
“去年已经远去,他们似乎在说……”
“Last year is dead, they seem to say…”
慢点,拜托
Slow down, come on.
“重新开始……”
“Begin afresh…”
等等我 等等我
Wait for me. Wait for me.
“……重新,开始”
“…afresh, afresh.”
莎莉,完成了吗? – 是的
Shari, done? – Yep.
我们完工了
We’re done.
好吧,大家 这是对马塞尔的总结!
All right, everybody. That’s a wrap on Marcel!
他们必须到达出口
I think they had to get to the outlet,
但我们可以让他们把它搬回来
but we can get them to move it back.
如果有东西移♥动♥而没人注意到
Yeah, but if something moved and nobody noticed
娜娜康妮,她可能在什么东西后面
Nana Connie, she could be behind something.
娜?
Nan?
有时她会去厕所
I just… Sometimes she goes to the toilet
并坐在篮筐上
and sits on the rim.
娜?
Nan?
你检查过她的房♥间吗? – 不
You checked her room, yeah? – No.
我们要过去看一下吗..
Yeah, do you want… I mean, should we go over…
哦,是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
下一个…
Next…
唔
Hmm.
我很高兴能见到她
I’m glad I got to meet her.
我也是
Me, too.
她大概觉得累了
She probably felt tired.
尤其在采访前那兴奋之后
Especially after being very excited.
你以前有没有这样经历过
Have you ever done that before,
比如,当家里开派对的时候?
like, when there’s a party in your house?
这时候最容易困倦
Sometimes it’s easiest to rest
当你离开后
when you go off by yourself
你仍然可以听到派对的喧嚣
and you can still hear the noise of the party,
知道周围有这么多人,你会感到安全…
and you feel safe knowing that so many people are around…
然后这样可以休息一下吗?
Yeah. …that you can have a rest?
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
BGM:奇异的恩典,世界上最著名的基♥督♥教圣诗之一,在信仰基♥督♥教国家的葬礼上较为常见
涂得挺好的 还有这边
That’s good. And now this one.
这是一个人理想中想要的奶奶
She was exactly what you would want a grandmother to be.
她有充满活力的过去
She had a… A vibrant past,
多姿多彩的生平
and a colorful personality,
她没有被生活磨平棱角
and she didn’t get sanded down by life.
你好!
Hello!
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
你怎么在树上?
Why’re you in the tree?
对不起? – 那是我的树
Sorry? – That’s my tree.
这是你的? – 是的
This is yours? – Yeah.
哦,对不起 看起来像是她的
Oh, I’m sorry. It looked like it was on hers.
并没有
Nope.
好吧,你介意我在这里呆一分钟吗?
Well, do you mind if I stay up here for a minute?
只很短的时间… – 我介意
I’m just… It’s a short… – I do mind.
我没有保险
I don’t have insurance
我怕你在那出事
for whatever you’re doing up there.
好的 下来了 对不起
Okay, coming down. Sorry.
好的 – 你摔倒
Okay. – You fall,
出事故,但要我负责
something happens, I’m liable.
你究竟是在那做什么…