I don’t understand it.
阿尔曼从来没有这样过 从来没有
This never happened to Armand before. Never!
一定是你的关系 你太冷淡了
It must be you. You’re so cold.
你太没感觉了
You’re so unfeeling.
找你还不如找一个假人呢
Where can I get a mannequin, too?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
展窗
The window.
很漂亮 不是吗
Turned out pretty didn’t it?
惊到我了
It was breathtaking.
艾米…
Emmy…
艾玛·希赛芮…
…Ema Hesire…
是你启发了我
…you inspire me.
我觉得我现在什么都能做到
I feel like I could do anything.
展窗只是个开始
Windows are only the start.
我觉得我们可以设计整个城市
I think we could design an entire city.
从来没有人肯这么花心思地去雕琢一件作品
No one takes the time to build things that have character and dignity.
人们需要这种东西
People need that.
我们能给他们
We could give it to them.
我爱你 艾米
I love you, Emmy.
我也爱你 乔纳森
I love you, too, Jonathan.
我最好待在展窗里
I better get into the window.
屌♥东西又绕回来了 我看到他的摩托车了
That peckerhead doubled back on me. I saw his motorcycle out front.
他的假人一定在这儿
That dummy of his has got to be here!
就是这个
This is the one!
你肯定
You’re positive?
当然
Absotively!
等等
Wait a minute.
这个也有点像她
This one kinda looks like her, too.
我怎么就信了这个笨蛋的话
I’ve put my future in the hands of a vegetable.
把人体模型都搬走就对了
Just get the mannequin. Get the mannequin.
-在那里 -不 这是门
-It’s over there! -No, this is the door.
这不是门
This is not the door!
这是门
This is the door.
等等 理查兹先生…
Wait. Mr. Richards…
你有没注意到 她们都长得很像
…did you ever notice how they all sort of look alike?
看看那个
Look at that one.
也许就是这个
Maybe this is her.
这下有意思了
This is really interesting.
这是艺术
This is art.
-就像演戏 -我懂了
-It’s like theater. -I get it!
抱歉
Excuse me.
早安啊 亲
Good morning, starshine.
我这几天也一个人睡 但是我也不想让别人知道
I sleep alone these days, too, but I am not about to advertise it.
能帮我拿一下衣服
Would you get my clothes?
这一整晚你都在睡觉吗
Spent the night? You slept through the whole how-do-you-do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
昨晚所有女假人都不见了…
All the girl mannequins disappeared from the windows last night…
11点的时候被发现的…
…film at 11:00. Yes, my dear…
你的艾米 她也不见了
…your favorite, she is gone.
艾米
Emmy?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
厉害啊
That was great!
我很遗憾 但是像我们这种天才…
I’m sorry, but you know us special people…
注定是孤独的
…are destined for heartache.
你知道现在什么对你最好吗 大哭一场
You know what works best for me? Crying shamelessly.
别做什么出格的事
Don’t do anything drastic! Me, my!
好的 现在
Okay, now.
等等我
Wait a minute.
我的车套
Yes. My car cover, darling.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes, girl.
乔纳森 等等
Jonathan, wait!
罗克茜
Roxie.
罗克茜·希尔德
Roxie Shield.
-有什么能帮你的 -罗克茜·希尔德在吗
-Can I help you? -Roxie Shield.
-她在开会… -谢谢
-She’s in conference– -Thank you.
你不能进去
You can’t go in there!
保安
Security.
乔纳森 我们正在等你大驾光临呢
Jonathan! We were hoping you might drop in.
要不要喝点什么
Can I get you something to drink?
她在哪里 罗克茜
Where is she, Roxie?
她很安全
She’s perfectly safe.
乔纳森 我们来谈谈 你在伊莱斯特拉的未来规划
Jonathan, let’s talk about your future here at Illustra.
设计团队又聚在一起…
I think it’ll be wonderful…
那感觉一定很棒
…to have the team back together again.
-你对她做了什么 -别激动 它只是个模型罢了
-What’d you do with her? -Relax, it’s just a mannequin.
年薪5万5千美元怎么样
How does $55,000 a year sound to you?
-你个混♥蛋♥ -那好 6万
-You son of a bitch! -All right, $60,000.
我不认为他值这个价
I don’t think he’s of Illustra fiber.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
-你再也见不到她了 -你要去哪里
-You’ll never see her again! -Roxie, where you going?
我们还有很好的分红协议
We also have a very nice profit-sharing plan.
我们还有你犯罪的照片…
We have extremely incriminating photos…
你和那小…
…of you and that little….
起来 理查兹 抓住他
Get up, Richards! Get him!
抱歉 得闪了
Sorry, gotta run.
所有警卫注意 穿着皮夹克的人
Security alert! Man in leather jacket!
快点 抓…
Come on! Get….
所有单位注意 2号♥警报 底层有入侵者
All units, code 2. Perpetrator on main floor.
收到了
Roger. Over and out.
来吧 终结者 有任务了
Come on, Terminator. Duty calls.
抱歉
Excuse me.
罗克茜
Roxie!
报♥警♥啊
Call the police!
还有反恐小组
The SWATteam.
走开
Go away.
菲利克斯
Felix!
史威哲
Switcher.
终结者…
Terminator…
午餐时间
…lunchtime.
抓住他
Get him!
好狗
Nice dog.
可恶
Shit!
史威哲
Switcher!
他去哪了
Where did he go?
他在那
There he is!

No!
-抓住他 -你完了 史威哲
-Get him! -You’re finished, Switcher!
你别指望逃跑 史威哲
You’ve had it, Switcher!
把我弄出来
Get me out of here!
放我下来 笨蛋
Put me down, you idiot!
我们走
Let’s go.
你别想跑掉 史威哲 我会抓到你
You’ve had it, Switcher! I’m gonna get you!
你完了 史威哲
You’re finished, little Switcher!
男孩们
Yoo-hoo boys!
干得好 兄弟
Way to go, buddy!
有两件事是我的最爱
Two things I love to do:
就是吵架和亲吻男生 来吧
that’s fight and kiss boys. Come on!
来抓我啊
Come and get me, Sister Maryella.
怎么了 宝贝 来啊
What’s the matter, honey? Come on.
当男人就是得这样 亲
This is what being a man is all about, honey.
你不能来这
You can’t come in here.
艾米
Emmy!
我的比你们的大哦
Mine’s bigger than yours is.
我们为什么不把这该死的水关掉
Why can’t we get that damn water turned off?
惨了
Shit.

Go!
射他
Shoot him!
乔纳森 你救了我
Jonathan, you saved me.
没什么 真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!