…did you ever scream, “Don’t stop, woody”?
我的相机啊
Oh! My camera.
不 这只是激发我创作灵感的方式
No, this is how I get my inspiration. I create.
我瞄你一眼就知道 你肯定不是我辈中人
I can tell by looking at you, you’re not the artistic type.
知道嘛 理查兹先生只要我盯好你 但…
You know, Mr. Richards told me to keep an eye on you, but…
但是我觉得我还是得用我的老办法…
…I think I’m gonna handle things…
来处理这事
…my own way.
你能先移开你的美人吗
You want to move your sweetheart?
这一下是替兰博打的
That one was for Rambo.
这一拳是替我妈妈打的
Switcher, this is for my Mama!
史威哲
Switcher.
史威哲 我要痛扁你一顿
Switcher, I’m gonna knock you into the middle of next week!
你怎么办到的
How’d you do that?
我就站在他后面 他看不到我
I was standing behind him, he didn’t see me.
这一下应该能让他学乖一点了
Teach him to mess with a man and his mannequin.
你去哪了
Where’d you go?
这是你最后一次机会 不成功便成仁
This is your last chance. We take him or we die trying!
我办到了 我会飞了
I did it! I flew!
我真的会飞了
I really flew!
-你没事吧 -棒极了 屌♥爆了 太过瘾了
-Are you all right? -Terrific, incredible, I feel great!
你刚刚看到我飞得多高吗
Did you see how high I was?
我脑子里刚刚闪过一个念头
I just had a thought.
你觉得我们第一个孩子叫匹诺曹怎么样
You think we should name our first kid Pinocchio?
乔纳森…
Jonathan…
你确定这样做对吗
…are you sure this is right for you?
我很肯定
I’m positive.
那你呢 你已经等了那么久
What about you? You’ve waited a long time.
你怎么知道以后你不会遇到更好的人
How do you know you’re not missing something better 5,000 years later?
没什么能比得上跟你在一起
Nothing could ever be better than being here with you.
我眼前的这个人…
This is one guy…
我永远不会让她离开我
…who’s never gonna leave your side.
展窗
The window!
快点
Come on.
快日出了 我们可能完不成了
It’s almost sunrise. We can’t possibly finish it!
别担心
Don’t worry about a thing.
最起码我们要给模型穿好衣服啊
But we’ll never dress the mannequins in time!
没错
That’s right!
真是太赞了
Absolutely scintillating!
天才也不过如此
Beyond genius!
烂透了
It sucks.
愚人一个
Fool.
已经到午餐时间了 别再浪费时间了
I don’t believe it’s lunch yet. Let’s not dally.
菲利克斯
Felix!
发生什么了
What happened?
这句话应该是我问你才对吧
Why don’t you tell me?
兰博呢
Where’s Rambo?
都是史威哲
It’s that Switcher.
我逮到他对半裸的假人做下流的事
I caught him doing awful things to a half-naked dummy.
理查兹 这就是你所谓的保安
Richards, is this your idea of a security guard?
-我向您保证这事跟我一点关系… -你的人你自己开除
-I assure you I had nothing to do– -You hired him, you fire him.
如果他说的是真话呢
What if he’s telling the truth?
你怎么会这么想
How can you think that?
这人的确是疯子 但是他从来不说谎
The man is a lunatic, but I’ve never known him to lie.
他说得对
He’s absolutely right.
理查兹先生 这家商场从来没这么成功过
Mr. Richards, this store has never been more successful.
这都是拜乔纳森·史威哲所赐
It’s all due to Jonathan Switcher.
就算他头戴橡皮手套 在商场里裸奔还大叫
He can put a rubber glove on his head and run naked in the store yelling:
“嗨 我是一只乌贼 ”
“Hi, I’m a squid!”
嗨 早安 蒂姆金女士
Hi. ‘Morning, Mrs. T.
嗨 乔纳森
Hello, Jonathan.
今早的展窗是你目前为止最棒的作品
This morning’s window is your most brilliant yet.
您谬赞了 这里是怎么了
Thank you. What happened here?
谁知道呢
God only knows.
菲利克斯 你又想一个人邀功吗
Felix, did you try and take Omaha Beach all by yourself, again?
-我只是按照理查兹先生的吩咐做事 -我什么都没说过
-I was doing what Mr. Richards told me to. -I never said anything.
他说的是真的吗 理查兹…
Is that right? Richards…
等一下你付他工资的时候…
…when you take Felix to get his last paycheck…
顺便也付了自己的吧
…get your own as well.
蒂姆金夫人 你或许是一位有声望的老人…
Mrs. Timkin, you may be our grande dame…
但是我真不觉得…
…but I’ve had serious doubts…
以您的岁数能经营好这家商场
…about a woman your age running this store.
我要上诉董事会
I’ll appeal to the board.
恐怕你没法向谁上诉了
I can’t imagine you’re appealing to anybody.
千万别惹老太太 年轻人 卷铺盖走人吧
Don’t mess with this old chick, mister. Just pack it up.
乔纳森 我们走
Jonathan, let’s go.
还有 把狗从树上弄下来
And get that dog out of the tree.
你不能这么做
You can’t do this!
我们会向工会申诉
We’ll file a grievance with the union!
笨蛋 你又没加入工会
You’re not in a union, you idiot.
开门营利
新人设计师展露头角
你好 乔纳森 我不知道你在这
Hi there, Jonathan. I didn’t know you were in there.
抱歉
Excuse me.
那好可爱
That’s lovely.
你们在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you people doing?
你们看过最近的销♥售♥报表吗 啊
Have you seen the latest figures, children? Have you?
89%啊
89 percent.
销♥售♥额下跌了89%
Sales are down 89 percent!
王子百货都快飞上天了
Prince and Company is going through the roof!
好
All right.
我要阻止这一切 如果不行 自求多福吧
Now, I want this to stop, children. And if it doesn’t, so help me God!
你们全都死定了
You are all dead meat!
乔纳森 我很荣幸通知你 从下周一起…
Jonathan, it is my honor to inform you that starting Monday morning…
你将成为王子百货有史以来 最年轻的副总裁
…you’ll be the youngest vice president ever at Prince and Company.
-恭喜 -听听
-Congratulations. -Hear, hear!
-我都不知道该说些什么了 -说”谢谢”
-I don’t know what to say. -Say, “Thank you.”
谢谢
Thank you!
王子百货万岁
Long live Prince and Company.
干杯
Cheers.
亲娘哎
Son of a gun.
所以说理查兹说的都是真的
So, Richards was telling the truth.
我在这行20年了
I’ve been in this business 20 years.
商场里一半的男的也许都是弯的…
Hell, half the guys in this store probably wear lace underwear…
但这个…
…but, this….
形势已经刻不容缓了
We’re talking a Sunday drive into some serious dementia.
该我们行动了
It’s our move now.
头 我愿意为公♥司♥做任何事…
B.J., I will do anything for Illustra…
但这些照片可能会毁了他的一生
…but these pictures could kind of ruin his life.
罗克茜 我不会毁了谁
Roxie, I’d never ruin anyone’s life.
除非是在迫不得已的情况下
I would, but only if it were absolutely necessary.
罗克茜 你不是要我良心发现吧
Roxie, you’re not developing a conscience on me, are you?
不 我没这么想
No, I don’t think so.
很好
Good.
我的初衷并不是要毁了他的人生…
Anyway, I don’t want to ruin his life…
而是想让他为我效力
…I just want to hire him.
现在…
And…
我知道怎么做了
…now I know how.
嗨 高德
Hi, Gord.
-托马斯小姐 嗨 -请用 乔纳森 都是你的了
-Miss Thomas, hi. -Please, Jonathan, it’s all yours.
-谢谢 男厕所坏了 -亲 你怎么说都行
-Thanks. Men’s room is broken. -Of course, dear, whatever you say.
-恭喜了 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
真不敢相信蒂姆金夫人和董事会刚跟我说的话
You won’t believe what Mrs. Timkin and the board just told me.
-我是副总裁了 -乔纳森 这太好了
-Vice president. -Jonathan, that’s wonderful!
蒂娜 莫妮 他又在跟模型说话了
Tina, Moni, he’s talking to the dummy again.
你绝对当之无愧
Nobody deserves it more.
我就说你可以的
I knew this would happen for you.
无拘无束的创意 做自己的主人 也许还能更进一步呢
Creative freedom, practically my own boss, maybe some World Series tickets.
额 抱歉 我讲个不停
All right, I’m sorry. I’m going on and on.
没有你我办不到的
I couldn’t do this without you.
除非我们能在一起 不然我不会接受这工作的
I won’t take the job unless we can be together.
乔纳森…
Jonathan…
你不应该担心我们会怎么样