艾尔伯特叫我”橘皮之城”
Albert called me “cellulite city.”
也许他是对的 也许我该提一提我的臀部
Maybe he’s right. Maybe I should have my hips lifted.
不 如果你想减肥 控制饮食就行
No! If you want to lose weight, just diet.
控制饮食没有用 果酱甜甜圈太诱惑我了
Diets are no use. It’s those jelly doughnuts.
它们会在半夜呼唤我
They call to me in the middle of the night:
“好莱坞 来占有我吧” 我实在离不开它们
“Hollywood. Come and get me. Hollywood.” I can’t stay away from them.
-有点像你和女更衣室的那种关系 -不 那是个误会
-It’s like you and women’s dressing rooms. -No, that was a misunderstanding.
你有没有朋友做过抽脂的
Have any of your friends ever been vacuumed out?
我听说在贝弗利山庄的医生…
I heard those doctors in Beverly Hills…
他们能把人切开 然后把脂肪抽出来
…they just open you up and suck those fat cells out of there.
听起来不错
It sounds nice.
我在想是否可以自己在家用吸尘器或者什么来弄
I wonder if you could do it yourself, with a vacuum cleaner or something.
艾尔伯特已经下班1个小时了
Albert’s been off work for an hour now.
还是先别跟他说的好
There’s just no telling what he’s gotten himself into.
放轻松 好吗 回家去休息一下 你会好多的
Take it easy, okay? Just go home and get yourself some rest. You’ll be fine.
艺术家不会在作品未完成前离去
An artiste does not leave his work unfinished.
不 它看起来挺好的
No, it looks fine to me.
好吧 我一直都想放纵一次
In that case, I’m a dream that once was.
小心 艾尔伯特 因为好莱坞来了
Look out, Albert, because Hollywood is on your case.
没错 去征服他吧
Yeah, go get him.
天啊
Good grief.
怎么了 不喜欢新的领巾吗
What’s the matter? Don’t you like your new scarf?
还好
Not especially.
该死
Shit!
你打招呼真有意思
What a funny way to say hello.
搞什么鬼
What the hell’s going on?
我叫艾玛·希赛芮 你可以叫我艾米
My name is Ema Hesire, but you can call me Emmy.
跟我开玩笑呢吧?
This is a joke, right?
王子百货的新员工欢迎仪式吗 好莱坞请你来的
A Prince and Company initiation? Who hired you? Hollywood.
没人雇我 乔纳森 你知道我是谁
Nobody hired me, Jonathan. You know who I am.
不 这不可能啊
No, this can’t be happening.
我知道了 广♥告♥牌 电击 我脑子肯定是坏掉了
I know! The sign, the electricity. My brain synapse, it was destroyed.
我真为你昨晚的事感到遗憾 你看起来迷茫又寂寞
I felt so sorry for you last night. You looked so lost and Ionely.
昨晚 你看到我了
Last night, you saw me?
不 你不可能是她
No. You can’t be her.
当你创造我时 你没感觉到灵光一现吗
When you made me, didn’t you feel inspiration?
就像你的手被不属于这世界的力量所牵动
Almost like your hands were being moved by a force not of this world?
你做了这个身体 因此我才能活过来
You made this body so that I could come to life!
这是现实版的《阴阳魔界》吗 还是我疯了
Am I in the twilight zone or am I just nuts?
很高兴我选了你
I’m so glad I picked you!
我会创造一个不喜欢我的人吗
I’m gonna create someone who doesn’t like me?
那么 告诉我你的故事 我有点记不清了
So, tell me your life story. It seems to have slipped my mind.
说来话来
It’s a long story.
我生于公元前2514年埃及的伊德富
See, I was born in 2514 B.C. in Edfu, Egypt.
-明年4月我就满4501岁了 -我会做个蛋糕给你的
-I’ll be 4,501– wow, next April. -I’ll bake a cake.
言归正传 当时我被禁止做任何事情
Back then, I wasn’t allowed to do anything.
你知道我本来要结婚了吗
Do you know I was supposed to marry?
-跟谁 -一个卖♥♥骆驼粪的人
-Who? -A camel dung dealer.
不出我的所料 我压力太大了 因为压力大我产生了幻觉
Would have been my guess. I’m stressed. I’m having a hallucination caused by stress.
这像是幻觉吗 来吧 我们来找点乐子
Does this feel like a hallucination? Come on, let’s go have some fun.
我肯定是食品添加剂吃多了
Food additives. It’s food additives.
来吧
Come on!
除了清晨的阴天…
Except for early morning clouds…
大费城地区的天气会维持不变…
…the weather for the Greater Philadelphia area should remain the same….
该死的
Damn him.
而温度只有小幅的上升
…with a slight increase in temperature.
有了这些工具 我能做以前做不到的东西
The things I could’ve done with these tools!
-你喜欢做手工艺 -对 我喜欢建造和发明东西
-You like to work with your hands? -Yes. I love to build and invent things.
-在伊德富时 我曾做过一对翅膀 -我相信你飞过
-Back in Edfu, I even made a pair of wings. -And I’m sure you flew.
没错 几乎是飞起来了
That’s right. Almost.
你还是不相信我是真的 对吗
You still don’t believe I’m real, do you?
我是个开明的人
I’m open for discussion.
那些好用的老式手工工具怎么就淘汰了呢
Why don’t we stick to good, old-fashioned hand tools for now.
-你有双巧手 -谢谢
-You’ve got good hands. -Thank you.
我喜欢当你在组合我的时候它们的那种触感
I like the way they felt when you were putting me together.
今晚我们一定得做点特别的事儿
Tonight we’ll do something different and something special.
这家商店以前从来没有发生过的事儿
Something this store has never seen before.
我希望你不要那么忧心忡忡
I wish you didn’t look so worried.
你站着说话不腰疼 作为一个人体模型 你到哪都有工作
Easy for you to say. As a mannequin, you’ll always have work.
我 我以后可能会被关到疯人院
Me, I’m gonna wind up in the nuthouse after this.
不知道”精神错乱”包不包含在员工健康险里
I wonder if insanity is covered in the employee health plan?
那些是我在展窗该穿的衣服
That’s the dress I should wear in the window.
别这样
Don’t do that.
你创造我的时候可没这么害羞
You weren’t so shy when you were creating me.
你那时候可不会活蹦乱跳
You weren’t so real.
我的天啊 你是到底是何方神圣
Good God, who are you?
‘早安 孩子们 我没看到辛琪’
Good morning, boys and girls. I don’t see Zingy.
‘她刚咬了微笑艾伦’
She just bit smiling Alan.
你看起来真性感 我能载你一程吗
You look foxy! Can I ride you?
-我坐11路去上班 谢了 -别啊 别这么倔
-I’ll be walking to work. Thank you. -No! Don’t be silly!
等等
Roxie wait!
我以为我们昨天约好了晚上8点吃饭 原来是我搞错了
I thought our plans were for 8:00 last night. My mistake.
-我得跟你谈谈 -我们没什么好谈的
-I’ve got to talk to you. -We have nothing to talk about.
滚蛋吧 废柴
Take a hike, wussy pants.
昨晚发生了一件怪事
Something happened last night.
我都快疯了 真的是一件特别诡异的事
I’m going crazy. I saw things that couldn’t have happened.
你当时在哪儿 你看起来就像是在大街上过的夜
Where were you? You look like you slept in the street.
-王子百货 -王子百货 真了不起啊
-Prince and Company. -Prince and Company! That’s was a big job!
你知道我做的那个人体模型吗
You know the mannequin that I made?
她也在那儿 活蹦乱跳的 还知道我是谁
She’s there. She came to life. She knew who I was, ok?
你就该干脆点说你昨晚放了我鸽子
Jonathan, you could have told me you just decided to stand me up.
而不是跑过来用这种下三滥的故事来糊弄我
Instead, you come here to me lying with this ridiculous story!
真的 我没说谎 我当时真懵了
No, I’m not lying, I’m insane.
阿尔曼 我们走吧
Armand, let’s get out of here.
妈 我小时候有没有做过什么特别奇怪的事
Mom, when I was growing up, did I ever do anything really strange?
对 我知道我总跟别人不一样
Yeah, I know I was always different.
这么说吧
Let me ask you this:
咱们家亲戚里有没有谁有精神病史
Is there any history of insanity in the family?
我是说 奶奶…
I mean, Grandma–
奶奶和爷爷不会是同父异母的兄妹吧
Grandma and Grandpa weren’t half-brother and sister?
不 我没事 妈
No, I’m fine, Ma.
你知道的 一个人久了 就会开始胡思乱想
You know, you’re alone a lot. You start inventing things.
女人 一个美丽的女人…
Women, you know, a beautiful woman….
说我说得够多了 那你呢
Enough about me. How are you?
你有过幻觉吗
You ever have hallucinations?
罗克茜 这里是美国 我们不能墨守成规
Roxie, this is America. You do not set the pace by redecorating.
-而是得破旧立新 -当然 我会记得的
-You demolish. -Of course. I’ll remember that.
我们会在那个位置建一个有史以来最棒的伊莱斯特拉百货
We’ll build the best Illustra yet on that site.
一旦我升职…
And when I move up…
某人就能坐上我的位子
…someone will have to take my place here.
所以给我好好干 姑娘
I’ll be keeping my eye on you, Roxie.
BJ 真是出人意料
B.J.! You won’t believe it!
王子百货的橱窗真是太赞了
Prince and Company has the most incredible window.
外面的顾客大排长龙想要一窥全貌呢
I’m talking fabu. People were lined up outside to get a peek.
看什么
At what?
我刚做完美黑回来经过那儿
I passed it coming back from the tanning session.
那简直是我见过最不可思议的东西
It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.
真的
Really?
额 可能是我太夸张了
You know, it really wasn’t that great.
它是有趣
It was interesting.
充其量也就是个业余水平
In a jejune way, at best.
我自己是一点也不在意
I didn’t care for it myself.
我觉得…
You know….
你该去看看 真的是难以形容的的棒
Roxie, you should have seen it! It was beyond brilliant!
20个人体模型拿着网球拍…
There was 20 mannequins with tennis rackets coming out of….
BJ 他只是个无足轻重的仓库员
Beej, he’s just a twerpy stock boy!
那个展窗纯属侥幸
That window was a fluke.
一旦我升职 就会有人顶替我的位置
Well, when I move up, somebody will have to take my place here.
要是我的好事被那小子搞砸了 那么那个人一定不会是你
But if you let that stock boy screw things up, it sure won’t be you.
我苦心经营的计划可不能被一个废物给毁了
I’ve worked on this deal too long to have it ruined by some snot-nosed punk.