死在女人的内衣上
In women’s lingerie.
什么
Pardon me?
在经过女性用品部门时 心脏病发作
Heart attack, walking through the women’s department.
他们还没把招牌放好
They don’t have that sign quite right yet.
-小心 -对不起
-Look out! -Sorry, man.
小心
Watch yourself!
我接住了
I got it!
也许吧
Maybe.
年轻人 我很抱歉
Young man, I’m sorry!
不 没有关系
No, that’s no problem!
-如果我有任何方式能补偿你 -有的 我需要工作
-lf I can make it up to you in any way. -Yeah! I could use a job!
-你的专长是 -什么都行
-What do you do? -Anything!
-什么时候可以开始上班 -等我下来就可以
-When can you start? -As soon as I finish this!
-年轻人 你叫什么名字 -我的名字叫乔纳森·史威哲
-Young man, what’s your name? -My name? Jonathan Switcher.
你被录用了
You’re hired!
谢谢 今天运气真好
Thank you! My lucky day.
每次我经过这儿 就感觉自己像在家一样
Every time I walk through these doors, I feel like I’m home.
我几乎就是在这长大的
I practically grew up here.
葛丽泰·嘉宝曾经在这里化妆
Greta Garbo used to get her makeup right over there.
当然 你也可能不知道谁是嘉宝
Of course, you probably don’t know who Greta Garbo is.
我当然知道 她主演了《妮诺契卡》 《大饭店》
Sure, I do. Ninotchka, Grand Hotel.
我晚上不怎么睡觉
I don’t sleep much at night.
我也是
Neither do I.
至少最近两周是没有 自从我开始负责这里
At least, not in the two weeks since I’ve been in charge here.
我不知道怎么才能让这家商场再现辉煌
I don’t know how we’re going to make this store great again.
我觉得挺好的呀 我们什么时候开业
Looks fine to me. What time do we open?
现在就是营业时间
We are open.
我肯定午饭的时候情况会好点
I’m sure things’ll pick up by lunch.
是的 BJ…
Yes, B.J….
一切都照着计划走 现在这里鬼都没有一个
It’s all going according to plan. It’s like a ghost ship around here.
不出一个月 他们就会求着别人买♥♥这个地方
They’re gonna be begging to sell this place within a month.
不 蒂姆金不是威胁
No, Timkin is no threat.
BJ 她来了
B.J., she’s here.
理查兹先生
Mr. Richards.
你知道这个年轻人刚刚做了什么吗
Do you know what this young man just did?
-偷东西 -他救了我的命
-Shoplifting? -He saved my life!
你请的那些废物差点杀了我
Those incompetents you hired nearly got me killed.
在我看来 这是严重的怠工行为
If I were paranoid, I’d swear this was sabotage.
您说的对 是该找一些专业人员来做这些事
Clear. It’s not as if I was turning away Harvard graduates.
要是您知道有谁够胜任这里的工作…
I mean, if you know someone you feel is qualified to work here….
有的 乔纳森·史威哲啊 我们应该对他表示一下
Yes! Jonathan Switcher. Let’s show him our gratitude.
5美元应该够了
$5 should do it.
不是 我是要你给他一份工作 好好照顾他
No! I want you to give him a job. Take good care of him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
史威哲
Switcher?
你有什么工作经验
What kind of work experience have you had?
我什么工作都干过
I’ve had just about every job there is.
简单讲 我想要比较讲创意的工作
Briefly, I’d like to do something creative.
比如 人体模型方面
Maybe with, say, mannequins.
听好了 我对自己能够评估求职者工作能力并能…
Please. Listen, I pride myself on being able to size up a job applicant…
了解他们拥有何种营销潜质的能力很是自豪
…and see just what kind of executive potential he has.
我正好有适合你的工作
I have just the job for you.
所以你有新工作了 太好了 是什么
So, you got a new job. That’s terrific. What is it?
这么说吧 每天都有价值数千美元…
Let’s just say that thousands of dollars of merchandise…
的商品经过我手
…go through my hands every day.
我要邀请你出去吃晚饭庆祝
I’m taking you out for a celebration dinner.
-所有这些内♥裤♥ 还有内衣 -内♥裤♥ 正在弄
-Switcher, all those panties, up to lingerie. -Panties. I’m into it.
-你说内♥裤♥吗 -内♥裤♥
-Did you say panties? -Panties?
没时间说了 8点来接你
Can’t talk now. Pick you up at 8:00.
-那再见了 -再见
-See you then. -Bye.
我看到他来接你了 那个没用的家伙
I’ve seen him pick you up. That little pissant!
你不会跟我说 他能满足你的性♥欲♥望吧
You can’t tell me that he’s satisfying you sexually.
那跟你没关系
That’s none of your business.
我希望那跟我有关系
I would like to make it my business.
我想把舌头伸到你的那个下面
I would love to sink my teeth into your little bottom.
咋了
What?
阿尔曼说了什么不好的话吗 抱歉
Did Armand say something bad? Forgive me.
我的英语还不太熟练 我的舌头不太听话
English and me, it’s new. My tongue, it slides.
听着 我们就仅仅是工作关系
Look, our relationship is strictly business!
-你懂了吗 -是的
-You got that? -Yes.
当然
Of course.
中午前我有报告要赶出来
I have some reports to get out by noon o’clock.
-看到什么喜欢的吗 -我只是在找内♥裤♥
-See anything you like? -I was just looking for panties.
那你找到了
You found them.
不过 朋友 你错过了四楼的内衣销♥售♥部了
However, my friend, you missed the lingerie department by four floors.
-继续走吧 -好
-Get going. -Right.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
说什么
What was that?
不错的大厅
Nice hall.
我一定是疯了
I must be losing my mind.
艺术家都会爱上自己的作品 但你似乎有点不一样
All artists must fall in love with their creations, but you seem so special.
天啊
God.
再来一次啊 比尔·莎士比亚
Roll over, Bill Shakespeare.
那是我听过 最甜蜜的告白
That’s the sweetest sentiment these ears have ever heard.
-不是 我只是在排一出戏 -我一直认为不解释是最好的
-No, I was rehearsing a play. -I always find it best not to explain.
这会为某人的名声 增加一点神秘感
It adds a certain mystique to one’s reputation.
不 我只是一个普通人 好吗
No. I’m a regular kind of guy, okay?
别让我失望了
Don’t disappoint me.
当你结束你的自言自语之后…
When you’re finished your conversation…
请把她带到3号♥展窗
…please bring her to window number 3.
-好的 一定 我是乔纳森·史威哲 -好莱坞
-Sure. You got it. I’m Jonathan Switcher. -Hollywood.
好莱坞·蒙特罗斯 好听吗
Hollywood Montrose. Doesn’t it just sing?
好听
It sings, yeah.
我是这里的展窗设计师 我们会相处得很好的
I’m a window dresser here. We’re going to have fun, fun, fun.
我很高兴你在这工作
I am so glad you’re working here.
-是吗 -当然会 亲
-You are? -Why, of course I am, honey.
我没想到他们还会请一个比我还要怪的人
I never thought they’d hire anyone stranger than me.
谁啊
Hello?
站住
Halt!
-报上名来 -乔纳森·史威哲 新来的仓库管♥理♥员♥
-Identify yourself. -Jonathan Switcher, new stock boy.
是嘛
Yeah.
理查兹先生把你的事都跟我说了
Mr. Richards told me all about you.
我是菲利克斯·麦克斯韦队长 夜间安全主管
I am Capt. Felix Maxwell, night security commander.
王子百货四周的安保工作…
It’s my responsibility to secure the perimeter here…
由我全权负责
…at Prince and Company.
我不知道这里还有被入侵的危险
I didn’t know there was danger of invasion.
只要有我和兰博在这巡逻 这里就没有危险
There’s no danger, as long as me and Rambo are on patrol.
-兰博 -对
-Rambo? -Yeah.
我这么叫它 因为它喜欢喝…
I call him that because he likes to draw…
“第一滴血”
…first blood.
小子 你今晚在这里做什么
Just what is your assignment here tonight, boy?
我在帮好莱坞忙展窗的事
I’m helping Hollywood with the window.
小娘炮也有助手了?
The little Mary has an assistant now?
-你从哪里来 -俄亥俄
-Where do you people come from? -Ohio.
俄亥俄州
Ohio?
你是说他们在俄亥俄找到的他们
You mean they got them in Ohio?
你喜欢你的新工作啰
So, you like your new assignment?
有可能会更糟的 有可能安排我跟着一个顽固的混♥蛋♥
Could have been worse. Could have put me on with a bigoted jerk.
等等小子 你有觉得谁怪怪的吗
Hold it there, boy! Did you have anybody particular in mind?
你觉得他怪怪的吗 兰博
You think he meant anybody in particular, Rambo?
别让菲利克斯逮到你
Don’t let Felix get to you.
他就是《迈阿密风云》看多了
He just has a bad case of Miami Vice.
我得走了 好吗
I gotta go, okay?
我答应我女朋友 今晚要带她出去
I promised my girlfriend I was gonna take her out tonight.
怎么了 我说了什么吗
What happened? What did I say?
艾尔伯特也离开了我 那个贱♥货♥ 他说我的大腿太粗了
Albert left me, that bitch. He said my thighs are too fat.
-你也觉得我的大腿太粗了吗 -不
-Do my thighs look too fat to you? -No.
你都没有看
You didn’t look!
我对男人的大腿没有研究 在我看来挺好的 真的
I don’t know about men’s thighs. They look fine to me. They really do.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!