当心!
Look out!
-接着开!接着开! -当心,当心
Keep going! Keep going! Look out! Look out!
闪开!闪开!
Get out! Get out!
稳住!
Hold on!
没事吧?
You okay?
当心窗户!
Look out for the window!
-冲过窗户? -不!不!
-Go out the window? -No! No!
-杰森! -杰茜!
-Jason! -Jessie!
-我停不下来! -用刹车!
-I can’t stop it! -Use the brakes!
踩踏板!
Push the pedal!
当心!
Look out!
嗨!嗨,快点,到商店去!
Hey! Hey, come on! Let’s go to the store!
这儿出了什么事?
What the heck is going on here?
找到那个小混♥蛋♥! 他偷走了着魔的农家女
Find that boy! He has stolen enchanted peasant girl.
好莱坞,好莱坞 你的新助手在哪儿?
Montrose. Montrose! Your new assistant, where is he?
走吧!
Let’s go.
等等,等等,等等 你们等一等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait one minute.
我们要跟着这个滑头走!
We are going to follow fancy pants.
把我这个盔甲卸了!
And get me out of this armor!
噢,她的方向感不错啊!
Wow, she’s got a great sense of direction.
看,你妈让这里面的人活了
Look, your mother gave me all these people’s lives.
杰茜,我真怕再也见不着你了
Jessie, I was scared I was never gonna see you again.
我的爱再也不会象过去那样
My love was stolen once before,
被人偷走了
but it’s never gonna happen again.
没人能把我们分开
Nothing will ever come between us.
可以再做一次吗,好吗?
Could you do that again, please?
-这家具是打哪儿来的?
-Where did all this furniture come from?
-是我送你的礼物
-It’s my gift to you.
-你买♥♥的? -不错,用你的魔卡
-You bought it? -Yeah, with your little magic card.
天哪!
Ouch!
好了,我说,我们得离开这儿
Okay. Okay, look, we’re gonna have to get out of here.
-我们得走,他们要来了
-We gotta go. They’re gonna come here.
-等等,我们去哪?
-Wait, where are we going?
哪儿都行,反正得离开
We’ll hide anywhere, we just have to get out of here.
等等,我爱你
Wait. I love you.
什么声音?
What is that?
太晚了 我说,留在这儿别走,好吗?
Oh, it’s too late. Look, just stay here, okay?
-再来… -还要
-Just don’t… -More.
-好,别走… -再来
-Okay, just… -Again.
别走…
Just…
哦,杰森,警♥察♥来了
Oh, Jason, the heat is coming.
-怎么回事? -杰茜在哪?
-What’s going on? -Where is she?
就是她,农家女准在这
That is him. The peasant girl must be here.
-你闯祸了,伙计 -听着,我…
-You’re in big trouble, pal. -Listen, I…
搜查一下
Search this house.
看好后门,别让人跑了
Check out the back. Nobody escape.
我,上楼去找她
Me, I will look her upstairs.
嗨,不!你不许上去!
Hey, no! You can’t go up there!
不要顶撞伯爵,懂吗?
Don’t ever, ever touch a count. Okay?
我要上楼去,就上楼去
When I want to go up the stairs, I go up the stairs.
我现在就想上楼去
And I feel like going up the stairs now.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的话可以作为
Anything you say can and will
法庭上的程堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
-是你! -不是我
-It’s you! -No, it’s not.
你有权请律师,并行使你的权利 你明白吗?
You understand these rights?
-你尽管用枪 -不许你威胁我儿子!
-Don’t be afraid to use the gun. -You can’t threaten my son!
哇,哇,哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
一切都好,平安无事
Everything is perfect.
巫师!
Sorcerer.
哦,我的小甜心,你得跟我走
Oh, my little sweetie pie, you have to come with me because,
因为…这是命中注定的
well, we must fulfill our destiny.
我爱杰森,你不能逼着我跟你走
I love Jason. You can’t make me go with you.
现在
Here now,
我亲爱的
my lovely.
你竟然还偷了我们的家具,无♥耻♥!
You’ve even been stealing furniture from us. Shame!
我没偷,是她替我买♥♥的
I didn’t steal it. She bought it for me.
-谁?着魔的农家女? -是的!
-Who? The enchanted peasant girl? -Yes!
你是个十足的神经病
You are a certified sicko.
我还曾经送过你花呢
And to think I even gave you my flower.
哦,瞧,你的女朋友!
Oh, look, there’s your main squeeze.
杰茜!来吧 放开她,我发誓她是活的
Jessie. Come on, let her go. Look, she’s real, I swear!
哦,我的天哪,他爱上了个假人
Oh, my God! He’s in love with a dummy.
亲爱的,我也要晕了
Wait a minute, honey. I was gonna do that.
行了,找到我们要找的了
Okay, we have what we come for. Right?
去机场,快!
Now, to the airport, quick.
等一等
Just one little minute.
明天下午要开展览会,伯爵
Count, we have a presentation tomorrow afternoon.
我知道,可是…
I know that but…
我们还订过合同 这你不能随便撕毁
And we have a contract that you are not going to break.
-我知道,可是… -快上啊!
-I know that but… -Grab the dummy.
是那个木头人
The other dummy.
轻点,轻点,好了,就这样
Easy, easy, easy. All right, it’s all right.
你必须非常,非常地温柔
You must be very, very gentle.
项链! 那项链里有魔法
The necklace! That’s it! That’s what he’s using!
把那项链拿下来 她就会活过来了,我发誓!
Just take the necklace off, you’ll see she’s real. I swear!
-拿下来 -对,我还是小妖精呢!
-Take it off! -Yes, and I’m Rumpelstiltskin.
快把他带走!
Get him out of here.
不,不,这是真的,这是真的
No, no, it’s true. It’s true.
谁也编不出这样的故事
No one could make up a story like that,
除了我好莱坞以外
except perhaps someone like myself.
伯爵,请别为这点小事
And, Count, please, don’t worry your pretty little wart…
急歪了您那漂亮的长着黑痣的脸
Face about all this.
我们有大批武装人员保护她
We’ll have some very large, armed gentlemen to guard her.
明天下午就把她还给你
Tomorrow afternoon, she’ll be all yours.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我摆小摊那会没这种事情
I never had this problem at Kmart.
生肉吃多了
Too much red meat.
好了,走吧
All right, come on.
好,只要等到
So, all we have to do is wait till
明天下午开完展览会
the presentation is over tomorrow.
我们就能得到这个姑娘
They will hand us the girl.
然后去百慕大!
Then it’s off to Bermuda.
百慕大!
Bermuda!
闭嘴! 都走吧,走!走!
Up, shut up! Go on, get on now. Go, go, go.
走,走
Go, ja. Go.
对不起,夫人,打扰你半天了
I am so sorry, madam, to have taken all your time.
又把这个包袱扔给我了
Once again left holding the bag.
哦,我不是说你
Oh, nothing personal.
∮I’ve danced alone a thousand times∮
∮To songs that no one else could even hear∮
∮I’ve reached into the flame oflove∮
∮I couldn ‘t hold it And it disappeared∮
∮I’ve Iived to Iearn to hate the blues∮
∮I’ve Iived with everything but you∮
∮I can ‘t believe my eyes∮
∮I see you here∮
∮Lookin ‘just the way you should∮
∮Oh, so good It’s too good to be true∮
∮I lived my life∮
∮To be lying here with you∮
我来领我的部下 我要把他带到城里去
I’m here to pick up one of my men and take him downtown.
-这儿就是城里 -哦
-We are downtown. -Oh.
我说的是老城,老老城
I mean down downtown. Way, way down.
罚他打扫公共厕所
He’s gonna be digging latrines for years.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是中士蒙特斯 布♥什♥·蒙特斯
Staff Sergeant Montrose, sir. Butch Montrose.
你那犯人怎么了?
What do you want with the prisoner?
他私逃了,这词您懂吗?
Well, he took a powder, you know. What’s that word?
-开小差? -对了
-AWOL? -That’s it.
叫他25点整到军事法庭受审
He’s gonna be court-martialed at 25:00 hours.
-叫什么? -叫布♥什♥·蒙特斯
-You got a name? -Staff Sergeant Butch Montrose.
不是你的,是犯人的
Not yours, the prisoner’s.
噢,威廉森,杰森·威廉森
Oh. Williamson, sir. Jason Williamson.
-爱上个假人的? -是啊,真可怜
-The nut with the dummy! -I know. It’s sad, isn’t it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!